Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"MOORE'S THE PETTY" 22:42 - Dec 14 with 25278 viewsChiswickjack4

Another home game, another banner in the East Stand with a message to the Americans.

I very much hope the club take their time on deciding on new/additional investment.

The value of our club is going to go through the roof once the new TV deal is announced in March...
"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:14 - Dec 16 with 1289 viewslondonlisa2001

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:12 - Dec 16 by perchrockjack

It's important Lisa but health family always first.

I d say, with respect, you re a tough bitch and not unlike my daughter who s building her own embryonic business empire.

I always think I could de dead by the morning , that s my mantra really.

It helps anyway.

G night

ha ha - I'll take that as a compliment!

Good luck to your daughter - nothing like being able to work for yourself !!
"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:15 - Dec 16 with 1289 viewsDarran

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:08 - Dec 16 by _

No... Please allow me to diagree with you respectfully, I think you are one of the best posters on here.

But he called you "sonny" in the past it seems which has wound you up enough to mention it here. Lisa doesn't do that and but that in itself doesn't always make her points right and his wrong.

Nah that's not what he's saying at all.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:15 - Dec 16 with 1281 views_

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:04 - Dec 16 by jackonicko

Who knows what his credentials are? He couldn't run away fast enough when it was suggested he put them to use to help the trust. Regardless of what those credentials may be, his credibility was shot to pieces right there, right then.

Shaky's posts are textbook perfect. At times, he even gives us photos of the textbook. But they usually bear no relation to reality.

Personally, I find him amusing. But no more than that.

Hang on I do believe he has offered to help Phil in the past.

And are you willing to put your credentials out here?

There are so many petty semantics in the posts of you and Lisa versus Skaky, and most of them completely irrelevant for what's really going on.

You all have a high level finance background that seems obvious, I take it you and Lisa were Accountants by trade and progressed further up your career ladders?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:17 - Dec 16 with 1260 viewsperchrockjack

Lisa.between the two of us, she s just had a major ruck with a business partner and is now totally on her own.
Quick tempered , volatile, hard to handle, hard working and honest, jusypt like daddy

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:19 - Dec 16 with 1258 views_

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:07 - Dec 16 by londonlisa2001

cheers Rich - I'm not personally upset though - at the end of the day it's football, not life or death, it's just frustrating that's all !

You see the fact you have responded with this to one of the most imbecilic posters on here just because he has winked his eye at you says a lot. Someone that even in this thread has been called out as dull enough to be supporting "investment" in its crudest definition.

Cheers Rich my ass and it's posters like him are the real ones the fan base needs to look out for, not Shaky who is explaining lots of potential scenarios, even the ones we may not want to hear but should be listening to.

For shame on you.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:19 - Dec 16 with 1254 viewslondonlisa2001

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:17 - Dec 16 by perchrockjack

Lisa.between the two of us, she s just had a major ruck with a business partner and is now totally on her own.
Quick tempered , volatile, hard to handle, hard working and honest, jusypt like daddy

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:20 - Dec 16 with 1252 viewsjackonicko

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:15 - Dec 16 by _

Hang on I do believe he has offered to help Phil in the past.

And are you willing to put your credentials out here?

There are so many petty semantics in the posts of you and Lisa versus Skaky, and most of them completely irrelevant for what's really going on.

You all have a high level finance background that seems obvious, I take it you and Lisa were Accountants by trade and progressed further up your career ladders?

No one was suggesting he put them on here, but privately to the trust. He blustered about how high his rates are.

Phil, Huw, Jim and others know me and what I do.
"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:23 - Dec 16 with 1242 views_

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:17 - Dec 16 by perchrockjack

Now here's something I have to agree with Dick on....

Easy going, no way, but that description sums up Lisa to a tee.

Login to get fewer ads

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:24 - Dec 16 with 1239 viewsperchrockjack

Chrissy and I exchanged pm S ,sorted out differences, showed respect, accepted we both been bad boys then fell out again over a post I made.

That is a measure of this toxic, nasty hypocrite who has the cheek to complain about others shitstirring, spoiling threads.

No saving graces and truly on his own on here for the very worst reasons.

Winston, Neath Jack., parlay are hardly my chums but they know a little a output decency..

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:25 - Dec 16 with 1233 viewslondonlisa2001

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:19 - Dec 16 by _

You see the fact you have responded with this to one of the most imbecilic posters on here just because he has winked his eye at you says a lot. Someone that even in this thread has been called out as dull enough to be supporting "investment" in its crudest definition.

Cheers Rich my ass and it's posters like him are the real ones the fan base needs to look out for, not Shaky who is explaining lots of potential scenarios, even the ones we may not want to hear but should be listening to.

For shame on you.

I always take as I find Chris and I have always found Perch to be unfailing friendly and affable, whether he and I have agreed on stuff or not. I haven't noticed him winking at me however - I'll have to watch out for that.

I similarly hope I have always been unfailingly friendly and affable towards you although we disagree from time to time. Same with Darran. Which I why I never ever enter any of your disputes - I don't have any problem with any of you in the slightest and would enjoy a drink with any of you.

And I do not have the slightest problem with Shaky explaining all sorts of scenarios - what I have a problem with is him being wrong and then throwing his toys out of the pram when it's pointed out to him in a quite incredibly obnoxious way while all the while pretending that he's something he is obviously not.

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:27 - Dec 16 with 1241 viewsperchrockjack

I wasn't winking and I'm not fighting over a womb again

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:27 - Dec 16 with 1241 views_

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:20 - Dec 16 by jackonicko

No one was suggesting he put them on here, but privately to the trust. He blustered about how high his rates are.

Phil, Huw, Jim and others know me and what I do.

I'm sorry but these are the same guys I alluded to in my post earlier tonight.

I'm losing confidence in the set up of the Trust, it's just not right and we have prior historical issues that have never been addressed and should have.

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:35 - Dec 16 with 1216 views_

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:25 - Dec 16 by londonlisa2001

I always take as I find Chris and I have always found Perch to be unfailing friendly and affable, whether he and I have agreed on stuff or not. I haven't noticed him winking at me however - I'll have to watch out for that.

I similarly hope I have always been unfailingly friendly and affable towards you although we disagree from time to time. Same with Darran. Which I why I never ever enter any of your disputes - I don't have any problem with any of you in the slightest and would enjoy a drink with any of you.

And I do not have the slightest problem with Shaky explaining all sorts of scenarios - what I have a problem with is him being wrong and then throwing his toys out of the pram when it's pointed out to him in a quite incredibly obnoxious way while all the while pretending that he's something he is obviously not.

That's your problem though Lisa, you are prepared to turn a blind eye to drivel posted because he is affable towards you.

Shaky, or myself, don't think along those lines.... If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck etc etc.... Just call it a facking duck, no matter if it's from Mr or Mrs Affable or whoever.

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:41 - Dec 16 with 1202 viewsjackonicko

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:27 - Dec 16 by _

I'm sorry but these are the same guys I alluded to in my post earlier tonight.

I'm losing confidence in the set up of the Trust, it's just not right and we have prior historical issues that have never been addressed and should have.

Your call, but I think you're wrong.

I've been vocal on the trust in the past, on some of the issues you raise. I've been talking about some of them for a lot longer than you have. And not just on here but privately and directly.

But do you know what? Now is not the time for it. There are bigger issues at stake herevand it's time to put aside the infighting for another day.

The Supporters Trust is the vehicle for this. Get behind it. Back it. Support it. Of all the shareholders who may get an offer for their shares, you can only be sure that the 21.1% holder has got your back. Has interests aligned with yours.

Let's leave the white on white fighting to the Bournemouth away end.
"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:41 - Dec 16 with 1201 viewslondonlisa2001

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:35 - Dec 16 by _

That's your problem though Lisa, you are prepared to turn a blind eye to drivel posted because he is affable towards you.

Shaky, or myself, don't think along those lines.... If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck etc etc.... Just call it a facking duck, no matter if it's from Mr or Mrs Affable or whoever.

It's not my problem at all - I'm affable to virtually everyone on here.

What's the point in not being so? It's only a football board after all.
"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:51 - Dec 16 with 1184 views_

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:41 - Dec 16 by jackonicko

Your call, but I think you're wrong.

I've been vocal on the trust in the past, on some of the issues you raise. I've been talking about some of them for a lot longer than you have. And not just on here but privately and directly.

But do you know what? Now is not the time for it. There are bigger issues at stake herevand it's time to put aside the infighting for another day.

The Supporters Trust is the vehicle for this. Get behind it. Back it. Support it. Of all the shareholders who may get an offer for their shares, you can only be sure that the 21.1% holder has got your back. Has interests aligned with yours.

Let's leave the white on white fighting to the Bournemouth away end.

This would take some convincing I'm afraid. I can't help comparing our new Trust Director with the old one and its him responsible for making thorny decisions.

I think you are wrong but I'm not 100% either and I have been having these conversations privately for many years also with someone you mentions earlier for one.

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:55 - Dec 16 with 1170 viewsjackonicko

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:51 - Dec 16 by _

This would take some convincing I'm afraid. I can't help comparing our new Trust Director with the old one and its him responsible for making thorny decisions.

I think you are wrong but I'm not 100% either and I have been having these conversations privately for many years also with someone you mentions earlier for one.

No comparison in my view. None.

And Phil is the Chairman. From a corporate (trust) governance perspective, it's his call on the thorny decisions.
"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:56 - Dec 16 with 1166 views_

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:41 - Dec 16 by londonlisa2001

It's not my problem at all - I'm affable to virtually everyone on here.

What's the point in not being so? It's only a football board after all.

Huh? Come on...

Read your posting history, I could never get away with making a statement like that and you can't either. If anyone disagrees with you they have an agenda for one. In fairness to Dicky he summed you up quite succinctly ;)

(No subject) on 23:57 - Dec 16 with 1160 viewsUxbridge

(No subject) on 22:11 - Dec 16 by jackonicko

So much noise. So little light.

5 more words than I'd have written.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:58 - Dec 16 with 1157 views_

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:55 - Dec 16 by jackonicko

No comparison in my view. None.

And Phil is the Chairman. From a corporate (trust) governance perspective, it's his call on the thorny decisions.

Are you advising the Trust Jacko?

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 00:00 - Dec 17 with 1156 viewsUxbridge

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 22:52 - Dec 16 by _

Too many are reacting to Shakys manner rather than the substance of his points.

No. Really. No. That's just wrong, and it's a cheap defence really. I like Shaky, he certainly adds more to this place in terms of liveliness than many, but you're way off beam here.

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 00:14 - Dec 17 with 1119 viewsjackonicko

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 23:58 - Dec 16 by _

Are you advising the Trust Jacko?

You already know the answer to that. In a personal capacity. No, I'm not charging for it :)
"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 00:14 - Dec 17 with 1118 views_

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 00:00 - Dec 17 by Uxbridge

No. Really. No. That's just wrong, and it's a cheap defence really. I like Shaky, he certainly adds more to this place in terms of liveliness than many, but you're way off beam here.

No, trust me And, I'm really not. It's clearly evident.

Shaky won't change, though, none of us would.

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 00:16 - Dec 17 with 1110 viewsUxbridge

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 00:14 - Dec 17 by _

No, trust me And, I'm really not. It's clearly evident.

Shaky won't change, though, none of us would.

With all due respect Chris, you're wrong. The fact you're in a minority of two rather proves it's not clearly evident.

I don't want Shaky to change. Don't want you to change either. But don't expect me to say you're both right on this one.

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 00:22 - Dec 17 with 1098 views_

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 00:16 - Dec 17 by Uxbridge

With all due respect Chris, you're wrong. The fact you're in a minority of two rather proves it's not clearly evident.

I don't want Shaky to change. Don't want you to change either. But don't expect me to say you're both right on this one.

And respectfully I'll finish up tonight by also stating the same as you have..

You're wrong as all I've said is people are reacting to the manner of his posts and concentrating too much and looking out for the negatives.

How can I be wrong with an opinion? How can you be right with yours?

Nos da

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024