Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's Nathan. 18:36 - Dec 16 with 2429 viewsoldcob

Why is Nathan Dyer getting next to nothing game time recently? He's perfectly fit. He started the season scoring goals and last two games he participated in gave an assist for Bony in one game and Routlege in another. Any of our accomplished statisticians give us a breakdown. i.e minutes per goal and minutes per assist for our three main wingers this season.
Where's Nathan. on 18:46 - Dec 16 with 2404 viewsskippyjack

He's been better than Routledge this season.. but Wayne gets the nod.. Mr Barrow has been dropped from the squad all together.. injured or acting a tw*t?..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Where's Nathan. on 19:03 - Dec 16 with 2373 viewsDafyddHuw

Because GM thinks Wayne Routledge walks on water. Every manager has his favourites.
Where's Nathan. on 19:07 - Dec 16 with 2356 viewsorion3016

Nathan should start against hull. We have 3 quality wingers and rotation feels about right especially with so many games at the moment

Be over there now after

Where's Nathan. on 19:28 - Dec 16 with 2300 viewsairedale

Somebody should send the Monk's a Xmas card with a note inside.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2014 19:21]
Where's Nathan. on 11:56 - Dec 17 with 2040 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Where's Nathan. on 18:46 - Dec 16 by skippyjack

He's been better than Routledge this season.. but Wayne gets the nod.. Mr Barrow has been dropped from the squad all together.. injured or acting a tw*t?..

Agree Nathan has been more effective than Routledge.
Barrow has played for the under 21s this week and scored a goal.
As far as I could see in the games he has played in he has done very well, especially chasing opposition with the ball.
Where's Nathan. on 12:12 - Dec 17 with 2022 viewsmidswan

In a direct answer to the headline question.....its because GM obviously thinks WR is performing well enough to keep playing,offers more etc. Opinions are what we all have and discuss but,in the end, only the managers count as its only his head on the block if it goes wrong.To that end have we not made our best start ever in the Prem ?
Where's Nathan. on 12:55 - Dec 17 with 1961 viewspencoedjack

Where's Nathan. on 19:03 - Dec 16 by DafyddHuw

Because GM thinks Wayne Routledge walks on water. Every manager has his favourites.

Monks fav is Bartley
Where's Nathan. on 15:04 - Dec 17 with 1883 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Where's Nathan. on 12:12 - Dec 17 by midswan

In a direct answer to the headline question.....its because GM obviously thinks WR is performing well enough to keep playing,offers more etc. Opinions are what we all have and discuss but,in the end, only the managers count as its only his head on the block if it goes wrong.To that end have we not made our best start ever in the Prem ?

"To that end have we not made our best start ever in the Prem ? "
Yes but most points came from when Nathan was playing on right wing.
Around 15 Points with Dyer on the right wing.
Login to get fewer ads

Where's Nathan. on 15:43 - Dec 17 with 1855 viewsmidswan

Nath did start the season with a flourish but definitely dropped off the pace a bit latterly,his turn will come again though no doubt. In my opinion I reckon Jeff has been less effective last couple of games,looks jaded to me.All 3 wingers are needed especially period coming up.
Where's Nathan. on 19:11 - Dec 17 with 1754 viewsMusical_Swan

Where's Nathan. on 15:43 - Dec 17 by midswan

Nath did start the season with a flourish but definitely dropped off the pace a bit latterly,his turn will come again though no doubt. In my opinion I reckon Jeff has been less effective last couple of games,looks jaded to me.All 3 wingers are needed especially period coming up.

Jeff isn't jaded. It was always going to be difficult for him after everyone could see how dangerous he was against Arsenal.

Do agree that all three may benefit from rotation though, with Barrow to step up if there's any injuries.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Where's Nathan. on 20:40 - Dec 17 with 1682 viewsjack247

I get the impression that GM is still trying to find his best starting 11 and may not rotate very much when he is settled on it. He will have to over the Christmas period though and Dyer, along with Shelvey and probably Gomis will get his chance to shine. Not sure if he will rotate the centre backs unless he is forced to.
Where's Nathan. on 22:31 - Dec 17 with 1607 viewsRancid

All our wingers have been magnificent all season to be fair.I'm sure Nath will start and have a good run in the side before long.I think Monk has played a blinder with rotating our wide men but think it's time for Dyer to come back in instead of Montero who I'd use as a sub for a few games.
Where's Nathan. on 22:32 - Dec 17 with 1605 viewswhiterock

There'll be games for all 3, I thought WR has been poor of later but Sunday against Spurs, I thought he had a good game, competition for places is part and parcel of football
Where's Nathan. on 17:04 - Dec 18 with 1450 viewsjacksinceever

I hear him and Leon are doing panto in Southampton in Snow White and the Seven vertically-challenged footballers
Where's Nathan. on 23:00 - Dec 18 with 1353 viewsinspector

Routledge has been good so far this season, so its no surprise he's been getting the nod. he's not going to blast past defenders, but he's never done that.

as long as jeff keeps picking up the assists, he'll get the nod too.
Where's Nathan. on 02:08 - Dec 19 with 1299 viewsZut_Alors

Think Routs is a much better player on the left. If only Montero could shoot, then playing him on the right would be a interesting shout.

Dyer's lack of consistency has been a problem for a couple of seasons, but when he's on a streak of form, he can be a great asset. Many people have written him off before, but I think we'll see him holding down a spot on the right before long.
Where's Nathan. on 17:01 - Dec 19 with 1232 viewscanhecatchit

As I said before, he is not up to it anymore, he doesn't seem interested and I can see him moving out to a Championship side very soon

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Where's Nathan. on 17:12 - Dec 19 with 1219 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Where's Nathan. on 17:01 - Dec 19 by canhecatchit

As I said before, he is not up to it anymore, he doesn't seem interested and I can see him moving out to a Championship side very soon

So who has scored the most goals this season playing on the right wing?
Where's Nathan. on 17:28 - Dec 19 with 1203 viewsJBT95

Where's Nathan. on 17:01 - Dec 19 by canhecatchit

Where's Nathan. on 17:45 - Dec 19 with 1190 viewsClinton

Where's Nathan. on 17:04 - Dec 18 by jacksinceever

I hear him and Leon are doing panto in Southampton in Snow White and the Seven vertically-challenged footballers

To get on the pitch, he could fork out £450 and pretend to be a mascot.

Always makes me laugh when the mascots are nearly as big as Leon and Nath.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024