Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? 00:02 - Dec 17 with 5287 viewsBobJack

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 00:06 - Dec 17 with 2599 viewsBobJack

I don't know Phil, never met him. But he has my trust.

Lay off him, doing his best. On top of making a living, having a family life.

No money to make from all if this.

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 00:59 - Dec 17 with 2530 viewsBobJack

I didn't expect the no vote.

Why ? Find a voice.

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 01:42 - Dec 17 with 2506 viewsBobJack

3 people have voted no so far, the fact that they are anonymous /:spineless says it all. Phil has put himself forward time and again.

It is so easy to knock from outside, please put forward positive solutions.

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 02:23 - Dec 17 with 2489 viewsJJJack

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 01:42 - Dec 17 by BobJack

3 people have voted no so far, the fact that they are anonymous /:spineless says it all. Phil has put himself forward time and again.

How on earth is a "No" vote a spineless vote? If someone wasn't to vote "yes" then by your credence that's a "negative" vote. How strange. I'm sure Phil would agree with me.....don't put a poll up then tell people what to vote......that's facisim!
Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 08:47 - Dec 17 with 2345 viewsgiantstoneater

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 00:06 - Dec 17 by BobJack

I've never met Phil either but you've got to put your faith in people at some point. I've got absolutely no inkling of the politics within the club, trust or big businesses I just hope the trust will continue to be a voice for the supporters and look after the interests of the club. It's a yes from me.
Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 08:49 - Dec 17 with 2326 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed. 3

Easy to bring problem but harder to gave solution

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 09:00 - Dec 17 with 2304 views_

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 01:42 - Dec 17 by BobJack

And you are who exactly Bob?

Clown.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 09:16 - Dec 17 with 2260 viewsWhiterockin

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 08:49 - Dec 17 by perchrockjack

Indeed. 3

Easy to bring problem but harder to gave solution

Just one question. If you were registered with more than one name on this site. Would you get more than one vote.
Login to get fewer ads

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 09:18 - Dec 17 with 2246 views1jack

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 09:00 - Dec 17 by _

Clown.

This.

Why put up a poll and only want 1 answer, that's not a poll. If you want to champion Mr. Sumbler Bob, then do so by creating a thread. But don't forget, there will always be someone who disagree's with you.
Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 10:43 - Dec 17 with 2155 viewsMillie

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 09:00 - Dec 17 by _

Clown.

Don't tell him Pyke
Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 11:10 - Dec 17 with 2088 viewsperchrockjack

These pie charts should be consigned to the dustbin as they only cause trouble and strife.

I ll love to do one but it would close this site

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 11:30 - Dec 17 with 2054 viewsNeathJack

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 11:10 - Dec 17 by perchrockjack

These pie charts should be consigned to the dustbin as they only cause trouble and strife.

I ll love to do one but it would close this site

This is for Trust members to decide, no one else.

As a Trust member Phil has my full and unequivocal backing.
Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 11:37 - Dec 17 with 2028 viewsperchrockjack

100% agree nj.

We re surely not privy to what the situation is so and I see no evidence Phil or the Trust cannot be trusted to do the right thing...this is the root of this attack- and it is that- from certain posters who ,as far as Im aware ,have no inclination to put money and time into the club.
THAT is why we have a board. If they screw up, then we have a go, rightly so, but until then its sickening to impugn their names or to cast doubts upon their probity..

and while Im at it.. a merry Christmas and hope new year is good for you and yours and that we re here for many more years of useless squabbling

Richdick

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 11:48 - Dec 17 with 2011 viewsDafyddHuw

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 00:06 - Dec 17 by BobJack

Where's the "Don't know" button, or are we not allowed to not know?
Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 11:55 - Dec 17 with 1988 viewsperchrockjack

well, Ive spoken to him very briefly on several occasions, sometimes when Ive been a bit cross and Ive also crossed swords with him on here many times b ut the impression I get is one of a thoroughly decent ,honest man with no hidden agenda as regards our club.
He seems bright enough to me and one who would know or at least smell something was wrong with regards to the Trust vis a vis shares to foreigners.

Im not accountant, (too honest for that) and its hard to trust people 100% but I d say he s is the right man and I pray this very incidious but subtle campaign against him dies a death very soon as if it were me, I d have long since gone down the phook you route

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 13:36 - Dec 17 with 1871 views_

What exactly is the election process?

How does it work, are ballot papers sent out?

What numbers are returned if so?

As I would imagine this is another sham-fest once or twice a year.

Answers please?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 14:03 - Dec 17 with 1809 viewsDewi1jack

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 13:36 - Dec 17 by _

What exactly is the election process?

How does it work, are ballot papers sent out?

What numbers are returned if so?

As I would imagine this is another sham-fest once or twice a year.

Answers please?

Found these with little effort

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/trust-elections/

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/join-the-trust-board/

http://www.swanseacity.net/fans/supporters_trust/

Probably more pages out there.
Only way to change a system you don't like is from within, so I guess you're going to stand as an unpaid board member at the next election.
That way, you will be able to make the points you want to and keep us all informed of the outcome.

And to the OP.
Saying someone is spineless/ wrong if they don't give the answer you want?
Your polls are run along the lines of a communist country.
Should have just left one possible answer on your poll, just like an old Russian ballot paper.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 14:17 - Dec 17 with 1785 views_

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 14:03 - Dec 17 by Dewi1jack

Found these with little effort

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/trust-elections/

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/join-the-trust-board/

http://www.swanseacity.net/fans/supporters_trust/

Probably more pages out there.
Only way to change a system you don't like is from within, so I guess you're going to stand as an unpaid board member at the next election.
That way, you will be able to make the points you want to and keep us all informed of the outcome.

And to the OP.
Saying someone is spineless/ wrong if they don't give the answer you want?
Your polls are run along the lines of a communist country.
Should have just left one possible answer on your poll, just like an old Russian ballot paper.

That's all very good so I just need 6 members to nominate me.

But the missing question is... How many people voted for the current lot?

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 14:30 - Dec 17 with 1766 viewsSweyns_Eye

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 14:17 - Dec 17 by _

That's all very good so I just need 6 members to nominate me.

But the missing question is... How many people voted for the current lot?

Firstly though T2C, you need to be willing to stand. Before you canvass for nominations or votes, are you willing to be a candidate at the next election?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 14:31 - Dec 17 with 1755 views_

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 14:30 - Dec 17 by Sweyns_Eye

Firstly though T2C, you need to be willing to stand. Before you canvass for nominations or votes, are you willing to be a candidate at the next election?

Yes, for the Fans Liaison Officer

Just call it FLO

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 14:42 - Dec 17 with 1724 viewsShaky

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 14:31 - Dec 17 by _

Just call it FLO

Go wit da FLO.

I like it.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 14:55 - Dec 17 with 1705 viewsSweyns_Eye

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 14:31 - Dec 17 by _

Just call it FLO

I may be wrong but I don't believe there's such a position on the Trust board currently. There's a Supporter Liaison Officer but this is a role that Huw Cooze fulfills. Are you standing for the position currently held by Huw or seeking a new role on the Trust?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 15:07 - Dec 17 with 1674 viewsperchrockjack

not funny

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 15:13 - Dec 17 with 1667 viewsWxmJax

What a stupid poll. I've never met Phil but why should he have to put up with crap like this ?
The only people who can decide whether Phil should or should not lead the trust are the trust members themselves and it would appear that Bobjack, like myself, is not a trust member and therefore our views on the matter are totally irrelevant.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 15:28 - Dec 17 with 1632 viewsSweyns_Eye

Indeed. A pointless poll at the end of the day. The correct way for anyone to find or endorse the 'right man' to lead the Trust is through the democracy of the Trust itself. Unfortunately not everyone is prepared to make themselves known and simply prefer to snipe on message boards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024