Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? 00:02 - Dec 17 with 5285 viewsBobJack

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 16:27 - Dec 17 with 1321 viewsScoobyWho

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 14:42 - Dec 17 by Shaky

Go wit da FLO.

I like it.

There should be a variety of FLO's for differing people and cultures.

A Gay FLO, obviously, An Exiled FLO, for fans away, a local FLO, for fans at home, An ethnic FLO, for fans of colour, then a Non ethnic FLO for fans of no colour but with names ending in ov or ich. A disability FLO ( Dazza gets this job ) And definitely a FLOFLO for Welsh speakers.

Bugger, I forgot a Women's FLO, for this role I suggest Lisa, or Jackfath once he has finished his transformation.

Any more I think should be put to Phil Sumbler if he hasn't been ousted by tea time.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2014 16:29]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 16:30 - Dec 17 with 1317 viewsScoobyWho

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 02:23 - Dec 17 by JJJack

How on earth is a "No" vote a spineless vote? If someone wasn't to vote "yes" then by your credence that's a "negative" vote. How strange. I'm sure Phil would agree with me.....don't put a poll up then tell people what to vote......that's facisim!

Or communism.

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 16:39 - Dec 17 with 1292 viewsJackfath

Do readers think t2c would be a good choice as a trust representative?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 17:02 - Dec 17 with 1256 views_

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 16:39 - Dec 17 by Jackfath

I couldn't do any worse than Phil Sumbler or Huw Cooze could I!?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 17:04 - Dec 17 with 1252 viewsJackfath

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 17:02 - Dec 17 by _

I couldn't do any worse than Phil Sumbler or Huw Cooze could I!?

Are you going to stand then?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 17:27 - Dec 17 with 1212 viewsmonmouth

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 16:27 - Dec 17 by ScoobyWho

A Gay FLO, obviously, An Exiled FLO, for fans away, a local FLO, for fans at home, An ethnic FLO, for fans of colour, then a Non ethnic FLO for fans of no colour but with names ending in ov or ich. A disability FLO ( Dazza gets this job ) And definitely a FLOFLO for Welsh speakers.

Bugger, I forgot a Women's FLO, for this role I suggest Lisa, or Jackfath once he has finished his transformation.

Any more I think should be put to Phil Sumbler if he hasn't been ousted by tea time.

...and one for all the sh1t fans we have picked up in the PL....a FLOATER?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 17:43 - Dec 17 with 1188 views1jack

Do a poll.
Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 17:51 - Dec 17 with 1174 views_

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 17:04 - Dec 17 by Jackfath

Are you going to stand then?

Yes I am. I take it i can count on your nomination?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 17:53 - Dec 17 with 1161 viewsJackfath

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 17:51 - Dec 17 by _

You are incorrect with your assumption.

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 18:12 - Dec 17 with 1130 viewsairedale

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 16:27 - Dec 17 by ScoobyWho

Look, I don't like to be picky, but shouldn't the Welsh Speaking one be FFLOFFLO?
Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 18:13 - Dec 17 with 1128 viewsexiledclaseboy

It appears that the majority of voters are clear in their choice.

Poll: Tory leader

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 18:32 - Dec 17 with 1097 viewsjackonicko

Phil is going to be gutted. I think he had his heart set on a coup d'etat before christmas.
Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 18:59 - Dec 17 with 1056 viewsNeathJack

I can't think of a worse choice is my honest answer.
Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 19:09 - Dec 17 with 1044 viewsUxbridge

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 17:51 - Dec 17 by _

If you genuinely want to stand, I will nominate you. I'm all for the democratic process.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 20:34 - Dec 17 with 959 viewsDewi1jack

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 19:09 - Dec 17 by Uxbridge

If you genuinely want to stand, I will nominate you. I'm all for the democratic process.

Make that 2 nominations then.
I want to hear the manifesto

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 22:05 - Dec 17 with 913 viewsbermudajack

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 20:34 - Dec 17 by Dewi1jack

Make that 2 nominations then.
I want to hear the manifesto

Sorry 2TC

Although a Trust member, I've known Phil (although not that well) for a very long time and cannot think of anyone with more guile, dedication and passion for our club than him.

If putting you forward would question the Trust at every opportunity, then this could quite easily become counter productive to the direction of the Trust. It could however make the decision making process more questionable and open for reasonable debate.

I have it on good authority that this process already exists 😎👍

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 22:10 - Dec 17 with 903 viewsJackfath

I'd rather oldjack on the trust board than t2c quite honestly.

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 22:13 - Dec 17 with 897 views_

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 22:05 - Dec 17 by bermudajack

Sorry 2TC

Although a Trust member, I've known Phil (although not that well) for a very long time and cannot think of anyone with more guile, dedication and passion for our club than him.

If putting you forward would question the Trust at every opportunity, then this could quite easily become counter productive to the direction of the Trust. It could however make the decision making process more questionable and open for reasonable debate.

So are you number 3?

The Trust needs a proper shake up, it's as stale as Darran Tosser's Johnny...

Same old faces every year sharing the same co-opted fifteen votes between them...

The only people with any zest to get involved are the ones who are in it for themselves....

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 22:16 - Dec 17 with 892 views_

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 22:05 - Dec 17 by bermudajack

Sorry 2TC

So are you number 3?

Same old faces every year sharing the same co-opted fifteen votes between them...

The only people with any zest to get involved are the ones who are in it for themselves....

It's simple, it's a fan thing, it's not a business opportunity, it's not for your cv or to raise your profile for your books...

Lets get some facking real work done, let's get ticket prices down, let's set friendly and cup matches at a price where we can fill the ground, let's not be in it for ourselves, let's be in it for each other.

Time to reclaim our club, protect it from human nature.

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 22:41 - Dec 17 with 851 viewswhiterock

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 22:16 - Dec 17 by _

So are you number 3?

It's simple, it's a fan thing, it's not a business opportunity, it's not for your cv or to raise your profile for your books...

Lets get some facking real work done, let's get ticket prices down, let's set friendly and cup matches at a price where we can fill the ground, let's not be in it for ourselves, let's be in it for each other.

Are you a trust member?
Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 22:41 - Dec 17 with 851 viewsjackonicko

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 22:16 - Dec 17 by _

So are you number 3?

I'll be number 3.
Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 23:37 - Dec 17 with 815 viewsUxbridge

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 22:13 - Dec 17 by _

So are you number 3?

That last line is balls, to be fair.

The rest, I would agree with the general thrust if not the terminology used. New blood and new ideas to keep things fresh are always desirable.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 23:39 - Dec 17 with 812 viewsBobJack

66 yes for Phil, 11 no.

I would be very happy with that if I was Phil. T2C wasting your time buddy.

Fairplay this is a great moodometer of Swans fans without going to trouble of asking 20,000ish home fans. I actually think Phil would get a higher positive % if all fans asked, discounting the ones who ask Phil who.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 01:27 - Dec 18 with 774 viewsScoobyWho

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 18:12 - Dec 17 by airedale

Look, I don't like to be picky, but shouldn't the Welsh Speaking one be FFLOFFLO?

This is correct :-)

Is Phil Sumbler the right man to lead the Trust ? on 08:27 - Dec 18 with 724 viewsDJack

Are you going to take the "Formerly an angry man FLO" Belf?

Edit as I forgot the smiley
[Post edited 18 Dec 2014 8:31]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024