Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Be very careful what your kids are into online 10:40 - Dec 17 with 2136 viewsjacksinceever

I know this sounds obvious, and we all like to think we are super-savvy with the internet.
However recently, a friend had a kid who was very naive about sharing on Facebook, searching on You Tube, etc and didn't realise that what they did could have landed them in very serious trouble with the police.
No matter how much you trust your kids, and how sensible you believe they are, please, for their sake, take every opportunity to check what they are posting, searching and sharing.
It's a wicked world out there
Be very careful what your kids are into online on 21:08 - Dec 17 with 1924 viewssully49

Excellent advice, everyone please take note, who knows who our kids are talking to on the many and various social networks.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Be very careful what your kids are into online on 21:25 - Dec 17 with 1874 viewsRancid

Totally agree.My boy shares my Xbox Live account so he can play FIFA online against others.I read through some of the messages he received recently and couldn't believe thge abuse and threats I was reading.I had him delete everyone on there apart from his cousins and schoolmates.I messaged a few back I was so wound up by it all.
Be very careful what your kids are into online on 07:46 - Dec 18 with 1679 viewsorion3016

Make sure they keep their pages private and that you as parents get any notifications for followers emailed to your address
I had some weirdo requesting to follow my daughter on Pinterest who had photos of schoolgirls in his profile. I promptly closed her account

Be over there now after

Be very careful what your kids are into online on 09:04 - Dec 18 with 1598 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Be very careful what your kids are into online on 07:46 - Dec 18 by orion3016

Make sure they keep their pages private and that you as parents get any notifications for followers emailed to your address
I had some weirdo requesting to follow my daughter on Pinterest who had photos of schoolgirls in his profile. I promptly closed her account

Also report that person to the authorities. Some other youngster may not have such a good and sensible dad .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Be very careful what your kids are into online on 02:56 - Dec 19 with 1392 viewsCatullus

Up until he is 17, our son will not be allowed the internet in his bedroom. We will insist on seeing what he is up to.
It may sound draconian, but it's for his own good. There are far too many weirdos and lunatics around.
We try to encourage his independence even at his young age. But we are also very big on common sense and safety.
He's only in year two but in many respects, much further ahead than his classmates!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024