Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Merry f**king Christmas 12:13 - Dec 17 with 2997 viewsMrSwerve

Here's a little rant. Is it just me that is totally fed up with the way the World is going at the moment?

People having to post every single thing they do on social media. Hashtags for every single thing that happens in the World. Surely these young people have better things to do? (Bare in mind I am 'only' 27 myself!) #illridewithyou #prayforsomeone # # # # #....

People taking photos of every single meal they eat. Don't get me wrong, I've taken some pics of gorgeous meals I've had out in stunning locations, but I saw someone on Facebook the other day upload a picture of the beans on toast that they made for tea. Beans on f**king toast! Also accompanied by the generic comment of something along the lines of 'not such a bad cook after all!'. Dear me.

Comments people make to each other online. Bound to happen when people have access to a public forum whilst they are anonymous. I regularly see people telling other people that they disagree with to 'die' and 'get cancer'...f**k me...and most of the time they admit that they are 12 years old. I personally would never have said that to someone as a youngster. Take a look on Youtube for 5 mins in the comments sections and you will be startled.

Young people thinking that the biggest debate around at the moment is whether the PS4 is better than the Xbox One or not...seriously it's as if it's the most important thing in the f**king World right now.

Role models. Apparently its better to be able to shake your ass into a camera or prank people in public than to actually better your education and better society. This also goes for footballers, that people all drool over. 'Ronaldo did a step over! Jesus! #ronaldoFTW #legend #CR7 #bollox' Seems it is more important to look up to these people than anyone else, for young males.

The way kids treat teachers these days is also something that needs to be looked at.

Phones. Everyone is on one constantly. Go to a restaurant, see the tragic sight of a table of teens all reading their Twitter feeds, 'checking in', uploading the pictures of their Nandos and updating their statuses. Not a word between them.

Young peoples' spelling. They can spell 'twerk' but can't spell oesophagus, which is where they can shove their One Direction albums down. Talking of music, anything that was produced this year by One Direction, Nicki Minaj and the like, is better than anything the Beatles, Stones, Led Zep etc ever produced. Apparently.

Is it getting worse or has it always been the same, the difference being that people these days have access to the internet? I genuinely worry about the future of the World with the way these half-wits are 'maturing'.

There's my rant. Bah f**king humbug.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2014 17:39]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Merry f**king Christmas on 14:28 - Dec 17 with 938 viewsmonmouth

"Is it getting worse or has it always been the same, the difference being that people these days have access to the internet? I genuinely worry about the future of the World with the way these half-wits are 'maturing'. "

Stop worrying mate. The world has no future, it's already f^cked.

Oh and that's something else that gets my goat too...."save the planet"......the planet will be fine, it's the human race that's finished. talk about hubris..

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:10 - Dec 17 with 864 viewsskippyjack

Oi.. I don't fawn over celebrities.. or I don't act like people off Towie or Geordie Shore.. or have haircuts or dress like them.. you older lot in the 25-40 bracket don't know what the f*ck you're getting yourself into.. you lot haven't even experienced real stress yet.. wait until you start forgetting what day it is.. and start laughing at yourself.. plus eating like a cannibal because you don't give a f*ck anymore.. have alcohol in storage for worst case scenarios.. having one eye at the screen because your eyes are f*cking up.. have these uncontrollable sh*ts.. immune to the criticism from your wife.. as if she isn't there..start thinking of ways to intimidate a boy your daughter is clearly f*cking.. you start to put on weight.. you start snoring like a animal.. have your secret quiet place to get away from the constant harassment.. like a shed or that spare room of clarity.. turn up to events or meetings you'd rather not.. thinks you can handle your pints.. but really you're turning into an alcoholic.. your wife wants you to paint this.. paint that.. buy this.. buy that.. worse than ever.. while you're just thinking about a pint.. you genuinely forget Christmas, Valentine's day, Birthdays, Anniversaries or any other events.. you just genuinely lose a sense of self.. it's a genuine sad day when you hit that 40-60 period..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:15 - Dec 17 with 857 viewsJackfath

#lol

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:25 - Dec 17 with 844 viewsSenhin

I'm 23 and I agree. I've felt like that since I was a young teen.

Oh, and I can't stand the use of "literally" when they mean exactly the opposite.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:27 - Dec 17 with 842 viewsJackfath

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:25 - Dec 17 by Senhin

Oh, and I can't stand the use of "literally" when they mean exactly the opposite.

I read that and I was like literally yeah i know what you mean.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:30 - Dec 17 with 828 viewsLord_Bony

Merry f**king Christmas on 14:28 - Dec 17 by monmouth

"Is it getting worse or has it always been the same, the difference being that people these days have access to the internet? I genuinely worry about the future of the World with the way these half-wits are 'maturing'. "

Stop worrying mate. The world has no future, it's already f^cked.

Oh and that's something else that gets my goat too...."save the planet"......the planet will be fine, it's the human race that's finished. talk about hubris..

The planet will be here long after we re gone mate..

I predict the end of the world within the next 5 to 100 years

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:35 - Dec 17 with 819 viewsPacemaker

Go to the bakers and people say "can I get a......?" When did people start talking like this?

Cheese and ham roll please and thank you is the correct way surely?

Doesn't have to be cheese and ham obviously.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:39 - Dec 17 with 811 viewsskippyjack

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:25 - Dec 17 by Senhin

Stop moaning.. they're the skilled lot.. they clearly have a better future than us.. Well me anyway.. these youngsters know their stuff mun.. f*cking God knows what they're going to do to me in the future though.. talk about over eccentrics.. girls see tattoos on a bloke.. and they start masturbating.. the one that really makes my head spin.. they're out drunk.. see a bloke with a Harry Styles haircut (clearly doesn't look nothing like him).. OMG you are the IMAGE of Harry Styles! Can I have a picture!.. next day uploads a picture.. Me and Harry Styles lookalike!.. then you have girls commenting.. OMG he's the image! OMG did you get his number! OMG! Well Gel! (Still doesn't look anything like him).. typical bandwagon jumpers.. genuine concerns.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Login to get fewer ads

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:42 - Dec 17 with 805 viewsMrSwerve

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:35 - Dec 17 by Pacemaker

Go to the bakers and people say "can I get a......?" When did people start talking like this?

Cheese and ham roll please and thank you is the correct way surely?

Doesn't have to be cheese and ham obviously.

I'm glad someone else has noticed this, another thing that annoys me.

People ordering food..."can I get a pizza".

Well, yes, you can? Are you asking them or telling them?

Blame the Americans, it usually works.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:45 - Dec 17 with 789 viewsLord_Bony

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:39 - Dec 17 by skippyjack

Stop moaning.. they're the skilled lot.. they clearly have a better future than us.. Well me anyway.. these youngsters know their stuff mun.. f*cking God knows what they're going to do to me in the future though.. talk about over eccentrics.. girls see tattoos on a bloke.. and they start masturbating.. the one that really makes my head spin.. they're out drunk.. see a bloke with a Harry Styles haircut (clearly doesn't look nothing like him).. OMG you are the IMAGE of Harry Styles! Can I have a picture!.. next day uploads a picture.. Me and Harry Styles lookalike!.. then you have girls commenting.. OMG he's the image! OMG did you get his number! OMG! Well Gel! (Still doesn't look anything like him).. typical bandwagon jumpers.. genuine concerns.

CALM DOWN dear

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:52 - Dec 17 with 783 viewsskippyjack

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:42 - Dec 17 by MrSwerve

It is a Americanism.. they worship the American culture.. eccentricity which turns itself into greed.. we're turning our youngsters into greed merchants.. it's getting all greedy.. I've never had an interest in celebrities like other people.. probably because I'm my own person?.. you always get wannabes.. but I'm genuinely my own character.. I don't have any similarities towards a celebrity

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:54 - Dec 17 with 777 viewsskippyjack

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:45 - Dec 17 by Lord_Bony

CALM DOWN dear

You're reading it wrong.. I thought you were skilled

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:54 - Dec 17 with 776 viewsmonmouth

Not to mention that horrendous word "gotten"

Damn it

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:56 - Dec 17 with 774 viewsJackfath

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:52 - Dec 17 by skippyjack

It is a Americanism.. they worship the American culture.. eccentricity which turns itself into greed.. we're turning our youngsters into greed merchants.. it's getting all greedy.. I've never had an interest in celebrities like other people.. probably because I'm my own person?.. you always get wannabes.. but I'm genuinely my own character.. I don't have any similarities towards a celebrity

What's the difference between these "Americanisms" and you using two fulll stops every few words in your unremitting posts?

Merry f**king Christmas on 18:00 - Dec 17 with 767 viewsskippyjack

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:56 - Dec 17 by Jackfath

What's the difference between these "Americanisms" and you using two fulll stops every few words in your unremitting posts?

I'm lazy.. plus I can keep my 'thick' persona intact.. and not to be a transmitting grammar robot.

Merry f**king Christmas on 18:03 - Dec 17 with 736 viewsJackfath

Merry f**king Christmas on 18:00 - Dec 17 by skippyjack

I'm lazy.. plus I can keep my 'thick' persona intact.. and not to be a transmitting grammar robot.

I see.

Merry f**king Christmas on 18:09 - Dec 17 with 727 viewsexiledclaseboy

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:10 - Dec 17 by skippyjack

Oi.. I don't fawn over celebrities.. or I don't act like people off Towie or Geordie Shore.. or have haircuts or dress like them.. you older lot in the 25-40 bracket don't know what the f*ck you're getting yourself into.. you lot haven't even experienced real stress yet.. wait until you start forgetting what day it is.. and start laughing at yourself.. plus eating like a cannibal because you don't give a f*ck anymore.. have alcohol in storage for worst case scenarios.. having one eye at the screen because your eyes are f*cking up.. have these uncontrollable sh*ts.. immune to the criticism from your wife.. as if she isn't there..start thinking of ways to intimidate a boy your daughter is clearly f*cking.. you start to put on weight.. you start snoring like a animal.. have your secret quiet place to get away from the constant harassment.. like a shed or that spare room of clarity.. turn up to events or meetings you'd rather not.. thinks you can handle your pints.. but really you're turning into an alcoholic.. your wife wants you to paint this.. paint that.. buy this.. buy that.. worse than ever.. while you're just thinking about a pint.. you genuinely forget Christmas, Valentine's day, Birthdays, Anniversaries or any other events.. you just genuinely lose a sense of self.. it's a genuine sad day when you hit that 40-60 period..

Skippy's obviously talking about me. May as well end it all now. What a horrible post. I'm outraged.

Poll: Tory leader

Merry f**king Christmas on 18:38 - Dec 17 with 698 viewsmonmouth

Merry f**king Christmas on 18:09 - Dec 17 by exiledclaseboy

Skippy's obviously talking about me. May as well end it all now. What a horrible post. I'm outraged.

See, you're so much nicer than me as a person it makes me want to open a vein. My first thought was 'oh, Skippy's met my missus'

Merry f**king Christmas on 18:53 - Dec 17 with 681 viewsdickythorpe

Merry f**king Christmas on 13:50 - Dec 17 by MrSwerve

As someone who educates the over 18s age group, I am truely staggered at how introverted MOST people are these days. Not 'some', but MOST. And I don't just mean shy, I mean introverted so much that they can't even talk to you or look at you. It can't help being stuck infront of a computer all day, leading their social life on Facebook, shopping online, etc. People need to get out more.

I am not on Facebook, never have been but what staggers me is that people who have you as mates on it don't even say hello to each other!!!

The dimwits i work with who are on it are always slating someone who is on their Facebook friend not acknowledging them but later on type away to them. WEIRD!!!

Twitter was something i went onto for about 4 days.....where the feck do people get the time to read everything!!!!!
It did my swede in.
Merry f**king Christmas on 23:32 - Dec 17 with 626 viewsSwanseajill

Merry f**king Christmas on 18:53 - Dec 17 by dickythorpe

I am not on Facebook, never have been but what staggers me is that people who have you as mates on it don't even say hello to each other!!!

The dimwits i work with who are on it are always slating someone who is on their Facebook friend not acknowledging them but later on type away to them. WEIRD!!!

Twitter was something i went onto for about 4 days.....where the feck do people get the time to read everything!!!!!
It did my swede in.

I'm with you Dicky.
What a waste of time Facebook and Twitter is. I have trouble phoning or meeting friends on a regular basis. Most of my posts here, are done when the day is over, and find difficulty cramming in everything throughout the day.
As I've mentioned before, these social networks are the spawn of the devil.Those that have been victims of abuse while using them, have soon given these sites short shrift...they haven't died or felt left out in the cold!
Having real friends in the flesh so to speak, will return one day, I'm sure of it.
And a point well made, where do they find the time?
Merry f**king Christmas on 07:32 - Dec 18 with 585 viewscsf

Enjoyed reading this thread, seems that there are a few like minded people around. Think society seems to have forgotten how to relate to each other. I have massive concerns especially for my stepson.
I tsosld him recently i would expect him to have a desire to spend time with me and his mum and he said i would be waiting a long time. And that wasn't a malicious comeback in the middle of an argument. It was a statement of an intelligent lad who understands his own mind.

A constant struggle between us and his computer games.
Merry f**king Christmas on 10:59 - Dec 18 with 553 viewsperchrockjack

What about when you past 60.jeesh

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Merry f**king Christmas on 11:04 - Dec 18 with 549 viewssixpenses

Ha great festive thread

For me it's...... "no problem"

WHOEVER SUGGESTED IT WOULD BE!!!

especially when you are doing the job you are paid to do, will expect a good tip and have been asked in a very friendly, polite and totally respectful way for a food order.
Merry f**king Christmas on 11:05 - Dec 18 with 548 viewssixpenses

Merry f**king Christmas on 17:10 - Dec 17 by skippyjack

Ha love your work skip
Merry f**king Christmas on 17:54 - Dec 18 with 491 viewsjacksinceever

Often make the make mistake of asking my wife "Can I ...?" (for example "Can I get into that cupboard behind you?") - to which her answer is invariably "I don't know. Can you? "
I walk into it every bloomin' time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024