Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! 14:35 - Dec 17 with 2509 viewsJJJack

Interesting, particularly the bit about screenings in 10 U.S. cities being lined up......

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swanning-world/story-25718624-detail/sto
Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 14:43 - Dec 17 with 2482 viewsDewi1jack

Just thinking about it being shown on planes.
Carduff fans going on holiday (to whichever destination this year is all bluebird) after yet another miserable season...

End up watching a Jack to a King

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 14:50 - Dec 17 with 2460 viewsJJJack

Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 14:43 - Dec 17 by Dewi1jack

Just thinking about it being shown on planes.
Carduff fans going on holiday (to whichever destination this year is all bluebird) after yet another miserable season...

End up watching a Jack to a King

I once saw Anus Abrahams at Palma Airport whilst returning from holiday. He was slumped on the floor wearing a yellow Cardiff away top....what a state! We had just been promoted to the Prem that summer and my son, proudly wearing his Swans top smirked at him big time!
[Post edited 17 Dec 2014 14:52]
Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 16:36 - Dec 17 with 2373 viewsScoobyWho

For all the negativity I feel for this film the fact it could ruin Scooby Doo's holidays enthrals me ;-)

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 17:32 - Dec 17 with 2314 viewsDewi1jack

Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 16:36 - Dec 17 by ScoobyWho

For all the negativity I feel for this film the fact it could ruin Scooby Doo's holidays enthrals me ;-)

"How I wore my blue shirt on the plane watching a Jack to a King"

The new 9th best selling masterpiece by Anus Abrahams

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 02:47 - Dec 18 with 2066 viewsphact0rri

I'm pretty sure I'll have seen it before it gets here in the summer. But I'll still go out and see it I'm sure, dragging all my friends kicking and screaming.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 09:23 - Dec 18 with 1968 viewsDDCH

Surprised to see fakes of this on the facebook selling pages this morning. I know the merchandise is expensive but to rip off your own club is shocking.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 09:34 - Dec 18 with 1957 viewsWarwickHunt

Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 09:23 - Dec 18 by DDCH

Surprised to see fakes of this on the facebook selling pages this morning. I know the merchandise is expensive but to rip off your own club is shocking.

Not as shocking as the club sanctioning a budget of £1.5m for this load of bollocks nor the piss poor amateur distribution.

Anyway, as the aim was allegedly to raise the club's profile, they must be thrilled it's all over Facebook...
Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 09:36 - Dec 18 with 1953 viewsDDCH

Personally I enjoyed it. It missed out big bits of history but it was nice to see it on the big screen. I caught it in London, and it made me feel proud to be a jack.

Login to get fewer ads

Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 09:37 - Dec 18 with 1953 viewsNeath_Jack

Who do the profits of this film go to?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 09:38 - Dec 18 with 1950 viewsWarwickHunt

Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 09:37 - Dec 18 by Neath_Jack

Who do the profits of this film go to?

Profits?
Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 10:23 - Dec 18 with 1901 viewsZut_Alors

Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 09:34 - Dec 18 by WarwickHunt

Not as shocking as the club sanctioning a budget of £1.5m for this load of bollocks nor the piss poor amateur distribution.

Anyway, as the aim was allegedly to raise the club's profile, they must be thrilled it's all over Facebook...

1.5 Million! What's your source for that? I would imagine the filmmakers would have been incredibly lucky to get close to a 1/3 of that.
Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 10:32 - Dec 18 with 1889 viewsDDCH

Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 10:23 - Dec 18 by Zut_Alors

1.5 Million! What's your source for that? I would imagine the filmmakers would have been incredibly lucky to get close to a 1/3 of that.

LT10's image rights deal still haunting us

Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 10:33 - Dec 18 with 1888 viewsWarwickHunt

Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 10:23 - Dec 18 by Zut_Alors

It's hardly a secret. It came in under budget but by how much hasn't been disclosed.
Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 13:47 - Dec 18 with 1806 viewsMillie

An extract from Annis' latest book

Me, Carl Curtis and Vince Alm stood toe to toe, they had the audacity to turn up and on our patch in the Odeon, Cardiff, we wasn't having none of it, they soon turned tail and It was funny seeing the whole school party doing the Canton Mile.... result
Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 17:20 - Dec 18 with 1721 viewsLeonisGod

Which plumb decided it would be a good idea to release this on DVD AFTER Christmas?
Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 18:03 - Dec 18 with 1663 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Would be awesome if they screen it in Dallas!

Though I suspect I (and maybe my reluctant girlfriend, who's already sick of me talking about that "duck or seagull or something soccer team" all the time) will probably be the only ones in the theater.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 19:44 - Dec 18 with 1618 viewsDarran

Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 17:20 - Dec 18 by LeonisGod

Which plumb decided it would be a good idea to release this on DVD AFTER Christmas?

Go on the LIG which one is it? In a coma or on the moon?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 02:31 - Dec 19 with 1514 viewsphact0rri

Yet Moore publicity for Jack To A King! on 18:03 - Dec 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

Would be awesome if they screen it in Dallas!

Though I suspect I (and maybe my reluctant girlfriend, who's already sick of me talking about that "duck or seagull or something soccer team" all the time) will probably be the only ones in the theater.

depends some people just fancy a documentary filmed well. I go to a lot of them just because they look to be interesting looks at things i dont know much about.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024