Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing? 15:48 - Dec 18 with 2141 viewsCTB184

Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing?

Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing? on 16:39 - Dec 18 with 2075 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Sorry, but for me this really needs 2 polls depending on whether or not you want an Attacking (defensive) Mid or a Defensive (defensive) Mid which depends on the Opposition and whether or not you are Home or Away.
As Britton Shelvey would be better as Attacking whereas Britton Ki would be better Defensive.
Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing? on 16:52 - Dec 18 with 2066 viewspencoedjack

Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing? on 16:39 - Dec 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Sorry, but for me this really needs 2 polls depending on whether or not you want an Attacking (defensive) Mid or a Defensive (defensive) Mid which depends on the Opposition and whether or not you are Home or Away.
As Britton Shelvey would be better as Attacking whereas Britton Ki would be better Defensive.

Agree
Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing? on 16:58 - Dec 18 with 2058 viewsLeonisGod

Ki and Britton. We need that solid CM platform, as shown by the massive gaps that started appearing when Leon went off against Spurs. As far as attacking threat goes, we've got 2 wingers, a number 10, a striker, and 2 overlapping fullbacks. That should be enough - it's all about balance innit.
Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing? on 01:25 - Dec 19 with 1952 viewsWanderer

slightly off point, we need to take Jedinak off Palace to replace Leon next summer.
Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing? on 01:51 - Dec 19 with 1941 viewsMrSwan

surprised how many people voted ki and britton then again should i be with leon being most peoples love child.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing? on 01:52 - Dec 19 with 1938 viewsParlay

Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing? on 01:51 - Dec 19 by MrSwan

surprised how many people voted ki and britton then again should i be with leon being most peoples love child.

...And the best defensive midfielder we have, Dwight.

You forgot to add that bit.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing? on 01:58 - Dec 19 with 1930 viewsMrSwan

Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing? on 01:52 - Dec 19 by Parlay

...And the best defensive midfielder we have, Dwight.

You forgot to add that bit.

hes passed it he was once our best

Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing? on 02:03 - Dec 19 with 1925 viewsParlay

Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing? on 01:58 - Dec 19 by MrSwan

hes passed it he was once our best

Course Dwight.

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing? on 02:10 - Dec 19 with 1917 viewsZut_Alors

Jonjo and Ki for me. We may be more open, but I think Gylfi especially benefits from having another player causing problems around the edge of the box. He's not looked quite so effective since Leon has been playing, IMO.
Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing? on 02:56 - Dec 19 with 1904 viewsMrSwan

Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing? on 02:10 - Dec 19 by Zut_Alors

Jonjo and Ki for me. We may be more open, but I think Gylfi especially benefits from having another player causing problems around the edge of the box. He's not looked quite so effective since Leon has been playing, IMO.

spot on try telling 'PARLAY' that

Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing? on 09:11 - Dec 19 with 1857 viewsCTB184

Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing? on 16:39 - Dec 18 by A_Fans_Dad

You have a point, but I guess it's all about finding the right balance. I was interested to see overall opinions. It's a nice debate choosing between CMs as there is quite a bit of competition for the place. Think of the poll as choosing the best pairing for the overall season rather than each game. Completely understand what you mean though.

Poll: Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing?

Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing? on 10:46 - Dec 19 with 1819 viewsJokeren1943

Some of the matchs we have played best defensively has been with Ki and Shelvey.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 11:19]
Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing? on 10:51 - Dec 19 with 1813 viewsParlay

Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing? on 02:56 - Dec 19 by MrSwan

spot on try telling 'PARLAY' that

Did you read "leon is passed it" anywhere there Dwight? No, me neither.

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024