Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is awful from the club 17:52 - Dec 18 with 32027 viewslondonlisa2001

Today's Guardian publishes details of costs to young people of supporting their club, including ticket prices, replica kits and mascot prices.

To my absolute horror I see that we charge more for youngsters to be a mascot than any other premier league club (well, the same as QPR). This is an utter disgrace. £450 when clubs like Arsenal, Chelsea, both Manchester clubs and both Liverpool clubs charge nothing.

Surely with the income we have we don't need to be ripping off local kids (or their parents) like this? What about the Swans mad youngster whose parents can't afford it? How do they feel? Is there any provision for this if parents simply can't, understandably, pay that amount?

I realise that from time to time we probably have kids doing it for a special reason and they don't, presumably, pay (illness related and so on) but this is just terrible in an area where people are hardly rolling in spare cash.

I had no idea that we charged this sort of money - sometimes every player has a mascot and we're charging this for all of them? It's awful. Is this something that is widely known ?
This is awful from the club on 13:57 - Dec 19 with 1415 viewsdgt73

This is awful from the club on 13:55 - Dec 19 by Parlay

Your jibe about mental health was disgusting. Whenever you are proven wrong you take the most ridiculously obtuse stance suggesting a fair debate is never your intention. You have gone way off topic time and time again to get personal.

This is trolling,

I said i believe you are mentally unbalanced, which i completely stand by and that in no way is taking the Mick out of mental illness.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

This is awful from the club on 13:58 - Dec 19 with 1411 viewsshandyjack

This is awful from the club on 13:13 - Dec 19 by perchrockjack

If Swansea is a deprived area, how come some think nothing of slagging off another British city as dumps/shiholes etc etc.

Im glad our club has some real money

Im glad we can charge what we can

Some need to remember a time when a kid wouldn't be in any way arsed about being a mascot. Its the real world.

Taking kids to Mc Donalds aint cheap, neither are the latest must have games and mobile phones to freeze their brains.

Commercial department is way behind IMO of generating income.

We are a multi million pound business not a charity case

We need to keep on making money as long as its for the benefit of the team primarily

Perfect post

Poll: Expectation for the season

This is awful from the club on 13:59 - Dec 19 with 1405 viewsParlay

This is awful from the club on 13:57 - Dec 19 by dgt73

I said i believe you are mentally unbalanced, which i completely stand by and that in no way is taking the Mick out of mental illness.

Like i said, that is trolling and despicably low just because you cannot win a debate on the costings placed by the club.

You are wrong in subject matter and turned into a troll rather than concede.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

This is awful from the club on 14:01 - Dec 19 with 1394 viewssixpenses

This is awful from the club on 13:57 - Dec 19 by dgt73

Merry Christmas Guys, a time of peace and goodwill

only 6 more sleeps to Santa and 1 to Hull
This is awful from the club on 14:08 - Dec 19 with 1376 viewsdgt73

This is awful from the club on 13:59 - Dec 19 by Parlay

Like i said, that is trolling and despicably low just because you cannot win a debate on the costings placed by the club.

You are wrong in subject matter and turned into a troll rather than concede.

I am right. It's hard to debate with someone who is mentally unbalanced and in Robert greens book, the 48 laws to power, it states you can die from someone else's misery, and i now know what he means when you come on here.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 14:11]

This is awful from the club on 14:11 - Dec 19 with 1365 viewsskippyjack

This is awful from the club on 13:25 - Dec 19 by perchrockjack

Sorry PARLAY but with respect, there is a constant stream on here about how poor Swansea people are and how they cant afford anything of if they can, it has to be cheap.

There are people in Swansea and in Swansea BAY who are not poor,deprived nor in any way unable to afford the going rate..
This is the premier league- remember that and as with all things premier, it doesn't come cheap.

Its not actually all about money.

Anyway, I wish you a pleasant evening

Yes perch.. but where were these when the Swans crashed to a 2-1 defeat to West End in front of 150-200 fans?...

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

This is awful from the club on 14:13 - Dec 19 with 1360 viewsParlay

This is awful from the club on 14:08 - Dec 19 by dgt73

I am right. It's hard to debate with someone who is mentally unbalanced and in Robert greens book, the 48 laws to power, it states you can die from someone else's misery, and i now know what he means when you come on here.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 14:11]

You are completely wrong as everybody has told you. The directors do not own the club and our prices like for like are amongst the highest in Europe. These aren't debatable points, these are facts.

I would never suggest someone had a mental illness on a football forum for simply being correct as i am not a troll and dont resort to such measures when my back is against the wall. If there was a neutral psychologist on here however id suggest the poster unable to understand simple concepts, goes from one point to the next to the next without any coherence, the poster that gets personal as soon as he cannot back up his point and the poster that takes things to the ridiculous in order to avoid conceding was the most worthy of a further look.

But of course im not a troll and wouldnt suggest that. Im more than happy to debate on topic with you and allow you to tie yourself up in knots while digging countless holes for yourself.

Forum celebrity

This is awful from the club on 14:16 - Dec 19 with 1351 viewsdgt73

This is awful from the club on 14:13 - Dec 19 by Parlay

You are completely wrong as everybody has told you. The directors do not own the club and our prices like for like are amongst the highest in Europe. These aren't debatable points, these are facts.

I would never suggest someone had a mental illness on a football forum for simply being correct as i am not a troll and dont resort to such measures when my back is against the wall. If there was a neutral psychologist on here however id suggest the poster unable to understand simple concepts, goes from one point to the next to the next without any coherence, the poster that gets personal as soon as he cannot back up his point and the poster that takes things to the ridiculous in order to avoid conceding was the most worthy of a further look.

But of course im not a troll and wouldnt suggest that. Im more than happy to debate on topic with you and allow you to tie yourself up in knots while digging countless holes for yourself.

To say the directors don't own the club, proves you are unbalanced. FACT.

Login to get fewer ads

This is awful from the club on 14:19 - Dec 19 with 1346 viewssixpenses

This is awful from the club on 14:16 - Dec 19 by dgt73

To say the directors don't own the club, proves you are unbalanced. FACT.

But that is however technically logically correct
This is awful from the club on 14:19 - Dec 19 with 1344 viewsParlay

And there in lies the irony.

No director owns the club, they dont even own it collectively if they were one person as you have been told several time by several people.

You may get it soon.

Forum celebrity

This is awful from the club on 14:20 - Dec 19 with 1342 viewsperchrockjack

No idea skip. I just trying to keep up to date with now.

I do, because of my age and the length of time as a supporter ,have to remind young posters of just how much of a financial basket we were.

That people are looking at us is something in itself..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This is awful from the club on 14:20 - Dec 19 with 1341 viewsParlay

This is awful from the club on 14:19 - Dec 19 by sixpenses

But that is however technically logically correct

Dont bring sense into this, its clearly not welcome.

Forum celebrity

This is awful from the club on 14:26 - Dec 19 with 1323 viewsdgt73

This is awful from the club on 14:19 - Dec 19 by Parlay

And there in lies the irony.

No director owns the club, they dont even own it collectively if they were one person as you have been told several time by several people.

You may get it soon.

Did i say a director owns the club, i must have missed that.

This is awful from the club on 14:28 - Dec 19 with 1317 viewsParlay

This is awful from the club on 14:26 - Dec 19 by dgt73

Did i say a director owns the club, i must have missed that.

You seem to have missed an awful lot of sense on this thread, funny that.

As i said, again, even if all the directors were one person - they still wouldn't own the club. The fact that i have to take it to the extreme of merging people into one to still prove you wrong suggests you... Just might be.... Wrong.

Stop digging.

Forum celebrity

This is awful from the club on 14:29 - Dec 19 with 1314 viewsperchrockjack

I m no chum of dgt but Im not sure any offence was meant.

For offensive posts on here, one really doesn't haver to look far past the way women and diablled fans of long standing are ridiculed. I d also add there seems more than a little latent misogynysm on here but all us chaps would deny that, naturally, but to me, there is clear evidence f that; anyway...

What is "Wrong" parlay is what you see that as.

Its like being told other posters have told you etc, complete crap as wtf are other posters to tell anyone what is right or wrong.

It IS wrong to post abuse for the sake of it, to instigate it and to revel in it. Im not sure dgt does this.

You re a quality poster parlay in that you make good reading; not necessarily right, but its well done. I know you not but I feel you re on a massive wind up; either that or youre quite sinister .

We ve a small ground , we don't want investment ,we re pretty hopeless at marketing the club , the shop is pisspoor, the ticketing is also crap but as for revenue, if we need it and we do, we should get it.

The biggest issue with me would be these kids wanting to be mascot at manure,liverpool arse or any other bigbollux club

This is awful from the club on 14:33 - Dec 19 with 1306 viewsdgt73

This is awful from the club on 14:28 - Dec 19 by Parlay

You seem to have missed an awful lot of sense on this thread, funny that.

As i said, again, even if all the directors were one person - they still wouldn't own the club. The fact that i have to take it to the extreme of merging people into one to still prove you wrong suggests you... Just might be.... Wrong.

Stop digging.

How can all the directors be one person. my wife and I own houses 50 % each, so if we adopt your logic the houses aren't own by myself or my wife, so who owns them.?
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 14:34]

This is awful from the club on 14:34 - Dec 19 with 1301 viewsParlay

This is awful from the club on 14:29 - Dec 19 by perchrockjack

I m no chum of dgt but Im not sure any offence was meant.

For offensive posts on here, one really doesn't haver to look far past the way women and diablled fans of long standing are ridiculed. I d also add there seems more than a little latent misogynysm on here but all us chaps would deny that, naturally, but to me, there is clear evidence f that; anyway...

What is "Wrong" parlay is what you see that as.

Its like being told other posters have told you etc, complete crap as wtf are other posters to tell anyone what is right or wrong.

It IS wrong to post abuse for the sake of it, to instigate it and to revel in it. Im not sure dgt does this.

You re a quality poster parlay in that you make good reading; not necessarily right, but its well done. I know you not but I feel you re on a massive wind up; either that or youre quite sinister .

We ve a small ground , we don't want investment ,we re pretty hopeless at marketing the club , the shop is pisspoor, the ticketing is also crap but as for revenue, if we need it and we do, we should get it.

The biggest issue with me would be these kids wanting to be mascot at manure,liverpool arse or any other bigbollux club

1) you think someone suggesting another poster is mentally imbalanced wasnt supposed to cause offence? Don't talk wet.

2) I've not seen disabled people or women ridiculed.

3) we are talking facts Perch, facts. Not opinion.... Facts. Every poster has a right to tell someone they are wring when they have facts behind them. No director, singular or combination owns the club. Fact.

4) you are not sure dgt instigates abuse? Read the thread again and tell me who did then?

5) in what way is stating facts, being on a "wind up"?

6) investment means debt. Why would we want debt?

7) dont know what has got in your bonnet lately but you have lost all sense of perspective and... Well... Sense.

Forum celebrity

This is awful from the club on 14:36 - Dec 19 with 1296 viewsParlay

This is awful from the club on 14:33 - Dec 19 by dgt73

How can all the directors be one person. my wife and I own houses 50 % each, so if we adopt your logic the houses aren't own by myself or my wife, so who owns them.?
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 14:34]

They cant, which is why the directors be it singular or combination do not own the club.

You and your wife are married and can legally consider joint owned things as your own. If you were to divorce you can no longer say you own a house but instead HALF a house. As far as im aware all the directors aren't legally married to eachother, maybe you have some bigamist info you would like to share.

The directors DO NOT own the club.

These are facts.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 14:38]

Forum celebrity

This is awful from the club on 14:37 - Dec 19 with 1294 viewsperchrockjack

That is a long reply, full of holes,but frankly, Im not inclined to go back and adduce the evidence.

Im filing you as enigmatic..

so there

This is awful from the club on 14:38 - Dec 19 with 1290 viewsParlay

This is awful from the club on 14:37 - Dec 19 by perchrockjack

That is a long reply, full of holes,but frankly, Im not inclined to go back and adduce the evidence.

Im filing you as enigmatic..

so there

If you arent prepared to answer questions based on your inaccurate post then i question the reasons for posting it.

So there.

Forum celebrity

This is awful from the club on 14:41 - Dec 19 with 1270 viewsdgt73

This is awful from the club on 14:36 - Dec 19 by Parlay

They cant, which is why the directors be it singular or combination do not own the club.

You and your wife are married and can legally consider joint owned things as your own. If you were to divorce you can no longer say you own a house but instead HALF a house. As far as im aware all the directors aren't legally married to eachother, maybe you have some bigamist info you would like to share.

The directors DO NOT own the club.

These are facts.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 14:38]

The directors plus the trust own the club. Only someone unbalanced would say something else.

This is awful from the club on 14:43 - Dec 19 with 1264 viewsParlay

This is awful from the club on 14:41 - Dec 19 by dgt73

The directors plus the trust own the club. Only someone unbalanced would say something else.

No director or no trust own the club. Nobody owns the club, only shares.

Unbalanced. Cancerous, aids ridden, ebola infected... Makes no difference. These are facts.

Forum celebrity

This is awful from the club on 14:47 - Dec 19 with 1247 viewsdgt73

This is awful from the club on 14:43 - Dec 19 by Parlay

No director or no trust own the club. Nobody owns the club, only shares.

Unbalanced. Cancerous, aids ridden, ebola infected... Makes no difference. These are facts.

I'll be leaving work shortly and i must admit you are one funny guy. I have enjoyed my little chat with you and even the cardiff fan who is registered on AAMB who is with me today is in stitches. Merry Xmas.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 14:48]

This is awful from the club on 14:49 - Dec 19 with 1238 viewsperchrockjack

I question many things on here, mainly why things get personal .

This is awful from the club on 14:50 - Dec 19 with 1237 viewsParlay

This is awful from the club on 14:47 - Dec 19 by dgt73

I'll be leaving work shortly and i must admit you are one funny guy. I have enjoyed my little chat with you and even the cardiff fan who is registered on AAMB who is with me today is in stitches. Merry Xmas.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 14:48]

Why in the world do you keep harping on about the cardiff forum?

You have been told by myself and other Swans fans that your understanding on the ownership of the club is completely and utterly wrong. No accusation of illness or swooning over Annis Abraham is going to change that fact. You are wrong and continue to be so.

Deal with it.

Smiley face, smiley face.

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024