Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question for the Trust to answer please 20:49 - Dec 18 with 15147 views_

Bulk Vending received £90k+ in the last set of accounts, that's Leigh Dineens company. This is on top of his salary.

Can you explain what Bulk Vending are exactly invoicing the club for?

Can you find this out by Monday 22nd December by any chance?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Question for the Trust to answer please on 18:24 - Dec 19 with 1468 viewsdgt73

Did Leigh Dineen remortgage his house to help save the club in its hour of need.????

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Question for the Trust to answer please on 18:31 - Dec 19 with 1435 viewsjackonicko

Question for the Trust to answer please on 18:24 - Dec 19 by dgt73

Did Leigh Dineen remortgage his house to help save the club in its hour of need.????

No, he didn't.
Question for the Trust to answer please on 18:32 - Dec 19 with 1424 viewsdgt73

Question for the Trust to answer please on 18:31 - Dec 19 by jackonicko

No, he didn't.

So why did he say he did on TV then.

Question for the Trust to answer please on 18:38 - Dec 19 with 1397 viewsWarwickHunt

Question for the Trust to answer please on 17:30 - Dec 19 by Dr_Winston

The answer is no, as someone involved in awarding contracts for the club shouldn't be winning them. That's a clear conflict of interest.

"Leigh - the lowest tender we've had in is 100k; come in a bit lower but don't take the piss..."
Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 18:40 - Dec 19 with 1381 viewsThe_Doorman

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 16:52 - Dec 19 by Shaky

Attack.

Do you think Mark Gower deserves a chance tomorrow? Especially with our poor away form?

As a clue, I suggest you have a quick look on p457 of Exploring Corporate Strategy by Johnson and Scholes for the model answer.
Question for the Trust to answer please on 18:40 - Dec 19 with 1378 viewsWarwickHunt

Only in the Disney version.
Question for the Trust to answer please on 18:43 - Dec 19 with 1367 viewsmonmouth

Question for the Trust to answer please on 18:38 - Dec 19 by WarwickHunt

"Leigh - the lowest tender we've had in is 100k; come in a bit lower but don't take the piss..."

I can't believe that people can't see that this needs to be excluded as ever being able to happen, I really can't. OK some posting on this thread are simply morons and deserve no respect, but surely this is plain even to them?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Question for the Trust to answer please on 18:50 - Dec 19 with 1338 viewsjackonicko

Question for the Trust to answer please on 18:32 - Dec 19 by dgt73

It's difficult to imagine, isn't it!
Login to get fewer ads

Question for the Trust to answer please on 18:59 - Dec 19 with 1308 viewsNeath_Jack

Question for the Trust to answer please on 18:38 - Dec 19 by WarwickHunt

You mean they tell each other how much are in the tenders? That can't be right.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:01 - Dec 19 with 1296 viewsdgt73

Question for the Trust to answer please on 18:59 - Dec 19 by Neath_Jack

You mean they tell each other how much are in the tenders? That can't be right.

Welcome to the real world.

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:05 - Dec 19 with 1275 viewsexiledclaseboy

Question for the Trust to answer please on 18:32 - Dec 19 by dgt73

Good question. Why do you think he said it when it's not true?

Poll: Tory leader

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:06 - Dec 19 with 1264 viewsdgt73

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:05 - Dec 19 by exiledclaseboy

Good question. Why do you think he said it when it's not true?

You tell me? So he didn't contribute any cash to saving the swans is that right.

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:07 - Dec 19 with 1256 viewsNeath_Jack

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:06 - Dec 19 by dgt73

You tell me? So he didn't contribute any cash to saving the swans is that right.

That's not what you implied though was it.

You have had the biggest Darran on here i can remember since, well, Darran.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 19:10]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:09 - Dec 19 with 1255 viewsexiledclaseboy

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:06 - Dec 19 by dgt73

I don't know. He wasn't part of the consortium that bought that club from Petty as far as I can remember. I stand to be corrected if that's not true.

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:11 - Dec 19 with 1246 viewsdgt73

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:07 - Dec 19 by Neath_Jack

That's not what you implied though was it.

You have had the biggest Darran on here i can remember since, well, Darran.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 19:10]

Why would i disbelieve what he said on TV when i don't know him, if he didn't then he didn't simple really. A bit like you.

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:11 - Dec 19 with 1245 viewsSwanseajill

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:09 - Dec 19 by exiledclaseboy

I don't know. He wasn't part of the consortium that bought that club from Petty as far as I can remember. I stand to be corrected if that's not true.

Trust chairman at that time I believe.
Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:12 - Dec 19 with 1242 viewsexiledclaseboy

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:11 - Dec 19 by Swanseajill

Trust chairman at that time I believe.

That's my recollection too.

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:17 - Dec 19 with 1218 views_

Hahaha...

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:21 - Dec 19 with 1206 views_

Hahaha... Are you for real and are you really still believing everything you hear? Well you're not the only one cos there's a few clowns in this thread.

Listen carefully.

He had naff all to do with putting any original money to save the club and whilst he might have remortgaged to buy some shares he actually did that while he was our Supporters Director? Believe that? Ridiculous innit, but true, and this was around 2006 so unless we needed "saving" from the top of League One your answer is no.

It was a shitty back door way of getting shares in the club.

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:24 - Dec 19 with 1188 viewsjackonicko

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:09 - Dec 19 by exiledclaseboy

He was part of the consortia. He was the representative of the Supporters Trust, who collectively raised enough money from the fans to join the consortia. The fans did so well donating their money that the ST the second largest shareholder.

For the avoidance of doubt, he was therefore representing our money. Not his.

Fortuitously, whilst representing our money as the Supporters Trust director, he was given the opportunity some years later to put some of his own money in. A chance he took whilst ostensibly representing *our* money, remember. He also got to do that at the same price per share as they were valued at all those years ago when the club was to all intent and purposes broke. Lucky him.

He may well have mortgaged his house to find this money, or some of it.

The club was out of the CVA, getting promoted, and getting a shiny new stadium at this point. Not exactly the hardest of times.

I've not seen JTAK. Did it not come out like that?
Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:31 - Dec 19 with 1147 viewsexiledclaseboy

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:24 - Dec 19 by jackonicko

He was part of the consortia. He was the representative of the Supporters Trust, who collectively raised enough money from the fans to join the consortia. The fans did so well donating their money that the ST the second largest shareholder.

Fortuitously, whilst representing our money as the Supporters Trust director, he was given the opportunity some years later to put some of his own money in. A chance he took whilst ostensibly representing *our* money, remember. He also got to do that at the same price per share as they were valued at all those years ago when the club was to all intent and purposes broke. Lucky him.

The club was out of the CVA, getting promoted, and getting a shiny new stadium at this point. Not exactly the hardest of times.

Fair distinction I think - the Trust was part of the consortium (there was only one so stop messing with my head ), not Leigh Dineen.

Haven't seen the film either. Doesn't sound like it matches your description though..

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:36 - Dec 19 with 1126 viewsdgt73

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:24 - Dec 19 by jackonicko

Ok thanks for that and even tho it wasn't in the clubs moment of need, he may have after all remortgaged his house.

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:37 - Dec 19 with 1109 viewswaynekerr55

Whatever the relative rights or wrongs of this thread, at least it shows that we, as fans have not become complacent about the running of OUR club. That's a good thing in my book.

Call me naive but I'd like to think we as members of the Trust will get enough information and a collective voice for any investment that comes along

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:39 - Dec 19 with 1098 viewsskippyjack

The film is about 7 fans who saved the club from 'oblivion' and guided them into Europe.. Alan Tate wasn't even mentioned in it ffs.. you had some bird drinking vodka... 2 masked individuals.. Tony tit head...2 long term old timers and the 'badly' one.. the one who tried to strip us.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:43 - Dec 19 with 1073 viewsmonmouth

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:36 - Dec 19 by dgt73

Ok thanks for that and even tho it wasn't in the clubs moment of need, he may have after all remortgaged his house.

So what? If I offered you a guaranteed one way bet, you'd be a tw*t not to remortgage your house. That's the point. No?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024