Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question for the Trust to answer please 20:49 - Dec 18 with 15272 views_

Bulk Vending received £90k+ in the last set of accounts, that's Leigh Dineens company. This is on top of his salary.

Can you explain what Bulk Vending are exactly invoicing the club for?

Can you find this out by Monday 22nd December by any chance?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:50 - Dec 19 with 1120 views_

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:43 - Dec 19 by monmouth

So what? If I offered you a guaranteed one way bet, you'd be a tw*t not to remortgage your house. That's the point. No?

Shares weren't available for anyone else to buy.

Hmm sounds like an old pals act.

Hmm the Swans and old pals acts, it could never be...

At least we'd learn from this with our new Supporters Director, you know, that one that got season ticket prices down, friendly tickets and cup games at fair prices and generally got stuck in when the club kept on making one tragic mistake after another.... And finally one without any personal business interest so he could go into battle conscience free of his own welfare....

Oh no.... Hang on....

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:51 - Dec 19 with 1113 viewsdgt73

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:43 - Dec 19 by monmouth

So what? If I offered you a guaranteed one way bet, you'd be a tw*t not to remortgage your house. That's the point. No?

That would depend when he remortgaged his home, if it was the morning of the playoff final then yes, if it was during our time in league 1, certainly not.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:58 - Dec 19 with 1088 viewsjackonicko

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:51 - Dec 19 by dgt73

That would depend when he remortgaged his home, if it was the morning of the playoff final then yes, if it was during our time in league 1, certainly not.

Don't you think you are missing the point?
Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:58 - Dec 19 with 1085 viewsdgt73

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:50 - Dec 19 by _

Shares weren't available for anyone else to buy.

Hmm sounds like an old pals act.

Hmm the Swans and old pals acts, it could never be...

At least we'd learn from this with our new Supporters Director, you know, that one that got season ticket prices down, friendly tickets and cup games at fair prices and generally got stuck in when the club kept on making one tragic mistake after another.... And finally one without any personal business interest so he could go into battle conscience free of his own welfare....

Oh no.... Hang on....

Did you try to buy shares at the time ??

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:59 - Dec 19 with 1070 viewsMillJack

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:51 - Dec 19 by dgt73

Could you forward me the directions to "Cloud Cuckoo Land" from Waun Wen so I can come to see you? Sounds a lot of fun down there.

Honestly, if you can't see the seriousness in the manner in which Leigh Dineen managed to buy his shares at the club, and the potential implications in the near future then I genuinely worry for you.

T2C may not be everyone's favourite poster but he is exploring an avenue of genuine concern on this one imo. Something that should be of interest to anyone who supports our club and not a reason for other posters to try and point score.....again.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 20:00]
Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:00 - Dec 19 with 1065 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Question for the Trust to answer please on 12:17 - Dec 19 by Dyfnant

Can't say I've ever noticed a vending machine in the stadium

Perhaps they're in the office areas etc

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:00 - Dec 19 with 1064 viewsdgt73

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:58 - Dec 19 by jackonicko

Don't you think you are missing the point?

No not at all. Would you have remortgaged your home and given the money to the club when we were in league 1 and absolutely no guarantee of getting your money back.

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:02 - Dec 19 with 1055 viewsexiledclaseboy

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:00 - Dec 19 by dgt73

No not at all. Would you have remortgaged your home and given the money to the club when we were in league 1 and absolutely no guarantee of getting your money back.

He didn't donate money to the club. He bought shares in an already profitable business which was on the rise.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:04 - Dec 19 with 1046 viewsxmastree

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:24 - Dec 19 by jackonicko

He was part of the consortia. He was the representative of the Supporters Trust, who collectively raised enough money from the fans to join the consortia. The fans did so well donating their money that the ST the second largest shareholder.

For the avoidance of doubt, he was therefore representing our money. Not his.

Fortuitously, whilst representing our money as the Supporters Trust director, he was given the opportunity some years later to put some of his own money in. A chance he took whilst ostensibly representing *our* money, remember. He also got to do that at the same price per share as they were valued at all those years ago when the club was to all intent and purposes broke. Lucky him.

He may well have mortgaged his house to find this money, or some of it.

The club was out of the CVA, getting promoted, and getting a shiny new stadium at this point. Not exactly the hardest of times.

I've not seen JTAK. Did it not come out like that?

And of course whilst representing the trust leaving his own income stream ( i.e. his business ) to work 40-50 hours a week down the club for nothing . Is that part of the remit of being trust director because I doubt HC does it .

Didn't the consortium ask for 10 people to join ?. Was leigh the 11th and therefore got in the backway - no he wasn't as they only had 7 people willing to put money in at the time. For years they continued to ask for money with no takers so you didn't have to be a trust director to have the the chance of risking money. Anyone could have put money in for years after they took over. I was asked by him to share the risk and said no way so I do know what it was like.
Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:05 - Dec 19 with 1036 viewsdgt73

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:59 - Dec 19 by MillJack

Could you forward me the directions to "Cloud Cuckoo Land" from Waun Wen so I can come to see you? Sounds a lot of fun down there.

Honestly, if you can't see the seriousness in the manner in which Leigh Dineen managed to buy his shares at the club, and the potential implications in the near future then I genuinely worry for you.

T2C may not be everyone's favourite poster but he is exploring an avenue of genuine concern on this one imo. Something that should be of interest to anyone who supports our club and not a reason for other posters to try and point score.....again.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 20:00]

The day i start to worry about every single decision the club makes is the day I'll take up fishing and stop going to the liberty. The club is at the most successful period in its history and some people as I've said before want the club to fail.

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:06 - Dec 19 with 1032 viewsskippyjack

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:02 - Dec 19 by exiledclaseboy

He didn't donate money to the club. He bought shares in an already profitable business which was on the rise.

Yep.. our crowds were one of the best in the division.. Plus we only had 8000 season ticket holders.. we were raking it in (in small terms)

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:08 - Dec 19 with 1016 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:36 - Dec 19 by dgt73

Ok thanks for that and even tho it wasn't in the clubs moment of need, he may have after all remortgaged his house.

F*cking hell, wouldn't you have?

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:09 - Dec 19 with 1005 viewsdgt73

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:02 - Dec 19 by exiledclaseboy

Would you have done it? And unless your mystic meg there was no one who thought the club would get into the PL ( fans). It's also very unlikely even in the championship the club would have made any significant profits over a long period.

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:10 - Dec 19 with 1000 views_

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:04 - Dec 19 by xmastree

And of course whilst representing the trust leaving his own income stream ( i.e. his business ) to work 40-50 hours a week down the club for nothing . Is that part of the remit of being trust director because I doubt HC does it .

Didn't the consortium ask for 10 people to join ?. Was leigh the 11th and therefore got in the backway - no he wasn't as they only had 7 people willing to put money in at the time. For years they continued to ask for money with no takers so you didn't have to be a trust director to have the the chance of risking money. Anyone could have put money in for years after they took over. I was asked by him to share the risk and said no way so I do know what it was like.

It's Nick is it?

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:11 - Dec 19 with 985 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The lone voice! Hello Leigh, you've gone a lot fatter since playing for Motspurs 2nds

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:13 - Dec 19 with 977 viewsjackonicko

in short, no. You don't get to volunteer to represent the funds of thousands of people and then later decide to reward yourself personally for it. An opportunity you only got because you volunteered to represent the monies of thousands of people.

You justify it to yourself as much as you want to. It's wrong. And it's not envy - how can it be when so many said it was wrong at the time. By far and away the Trust's lowest point in its history.

Why it was allowed to happen is beyond me.
Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:14 - Dec 19 with 964 viewsdgt73

Thanks for that. I don't know LD at all, but there seems to be a bit of rewriting history going on and LD is the bad guy for what ever reason.

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:15 - Dec 19 with 958 views_

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:09 - Dec 19 by dgt73

Would you have done it? And unless your mystic meg there was no one who thought the club would get into the PL ( fans). It's also very unlikely even in the championship the club would have made any significant profits over a long period.

Why the fack did you think he did it then??? Haha...

Oh yeah, you still stupidly think he did it for the club, to save us, to help us in our hour of need.

We were a Championship club in all but our league position. It was a no brainer and this bollocks about him working 40 to 50 hours a week, Jesus Christ.... Don't tell you that...you'd swallow that one up big time wouldn't you...

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:15 - Dec 19 with 953 viewsexiledclaseboy

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:14 - Dec 19 by dgt73

Thanks for that. I don't know LD at all, but there seems to be a bit of rewriting history going on and LD is the bad guy for what ever reason.

Oh you're right there. There's been tonnes of revisionism happening recently.

Poll: Tory leader

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:16 - Dec 19 with 945 viewsdgt73

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:13 - Dec 19 by jackonicko

in short, no. You don't get to volunteer to represent the funds of thousands of people and then later decide to reward yourself personally for it. An opportunity you only got because you volunteered to represent the monies of thousands of people.

You justify it to yourself as much as you want to. It's wrong. And it's not envy - how can it be when so many said it was wrong at the time. By far and away the Trust's lowest point in its history.

Why didn't you put £50 000 in to buy shares then. ?

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:17 - Dec 19 with 940 viewsDr_Winston

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:13 - Dec 19 by jackonicko

It was allowed to happen because a select group of individuals have basically had unlimited good will and a free reign to run the club as they saw fit thanks to success on the pitch.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:18 - Dec 19 with 936 viewsskippyjack

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:15 - Dec 19 by exiledclaseboy

Oh you're right there. There's been tonnes of revisionism happening recently.

Good reason though.. they're trying to flog us after all.. almost a take the money and run

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:18 - Dec 19 with 934 viewsdgt73

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:08 - Dec 19 by Brynmill_Jack

F*cking hell, wouldn't you have?

No, Why would I. Why didn't you also come forward with 50 k.

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:19 - Dec 19 with 924 viewsMillJack

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:05 - Dec 19 by dgt73

The day i start to worry about every single decision the club makes is the day I'll take up fishing and stop going to the liberty. The club is at the most successful period in its history and some people as I've said before want the club to fail.

There aren't any Swans fans who want the club to fail. Not one. You just like to label those who are willing to question various goings on in the club as someone who wants the club to fail, there's a difference.

Some people aren't willing to metaphorically stick their fingers in their years and pretend everything is perfect. It clearly isn't as has been evidenced in this thread, and others in recent times. They are no more or less of a supporter of our club than you.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 20:22]
Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:22 - Dec 19 with 901 viewsdgt73

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:15 - Dec 19 by _

Why the fack did you think he did it then??? Haha...

Oh yeah, you still stupidly think he did it for the club, to save us, to help us in our hour of need.

We were a Championship club in all but our league position. It was a no brainer and this bollocks about him working 40 to 50 hours a week, Jesus Christ.... Don't tell you that...you'd swallow that one up big time wouldn't you...

The bottom line is I wouldn't have put in £50 000 at the time because i had more important things to do. What is your excuse for not coming forward with £50 k at the time, if you had you now would be a millionaire and you wouldn't be so bitter.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024