Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question for the Trust to answer please 20:49 - Dec 18 with 15140 views_

Bulk Vending received £90k+ in the last set of accounts, that's Leigh Dineens company. This is on top of his salary.

Can you explain what Bulk Vending are exactly invoicing the club for?

Can you find this out by Monday 22nd December by any chance?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Question for the Trust to answer please on 13:36 - Dec 20 with 1359 views_

Question for the Trust to answer please on 13:28 - Dec 20 by jackonicko

I still genuinely don't see the issue. People are reacting to it being T2C, not the event.

LD has made similar offers before and I didn't see multiple threads on the subject. It's a one on one meeting between the vice chair and a supporter, who has strong views on a subject. It's not an official meeting.

There is a difference between representing some questions from fans and being a fans representative.

And this was started on here by Darran, remember. Had T2C ducked the meeting, many would have been all over him saying he didn't have the balls to back it up.

What's the issue? I'm surprised it's happening, but I don't see a problem with it. There seems to be a lot of faux outrage on here today.

I don't particularly want the meeting and he's already said much will be confidential. But he asked me and I think it polite to accept. Plus like you say, some of the vitriol on here if I'd have said no then what am i supposedto do?

The likes of Dick posting on this subject makes me sick though. Snide he is.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Question for the Trust to answer please on 14:53 - Dec 20 with 1307 viewsjackonicko

Question for the Trust to answer please on 13:36 - Dec 20 by _

I don't particularly want the meeting and he's already said much will be confidential. But he asked me and I think it polite to accept. Plus like you say, some of the vitriol on here if I'd have said no then what am i supposedto do?

The likes of Dick posting on this subject makes me sick though. Snide he is.

At least you'll have a better appreciation for the position of the Trust board now. How they may know things but can't speak about them in public for confidentiality reasons ;)
Question for the Trust to answer please on 15:21 - Dec 20 with 1278 viewssixpenses

Question for the Trust to answer please on 13:28 - Dec 20 by jackonicko

I still genuinely don't see the issue. People are reacting to it being T2C, not the event.

LD has made similar offers before and I didn't see multiple threads on the subject. It's a one on one meeting between the vice chair and a supporter, who has strong views on a subject. It's not an official meeting.

There is a difference between representing some questions from fans and being a fans representative.

And this was started on here by Darran, remember. Had T2C ducked the meeting, many would have been all over him saying he didn't have the balls to back it up.

What's the issue? I'm surprised it's happening, but I don't see a problem with it. There seems to be a lot of faux outrage on here today.

Don't dim their burning torches with reason
Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:18 - Dec 20 with 1223 viewsGram2086

Absolutely no point in having any meeting which is governed by his condition of confidentiality. These issues are ones which all of us want the answers to. If he's not prepared to do that on the record then the meeting is worthless and so, frankly, would be his confidential replies
Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:21 - Dec 20 with 1216 viewsperchrockjack

I've not denied being snide or complex or tricky. I'm deeply flawed

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Question for the Trust to answer please on 11:45 - Dec 21 with 1152 viewsBillyChong

90k would be nice if there were some vending machines to save a massive queue for a can of beer poured in to a cup for £3 or whatever they charge
Question for the Trust to answer please on 12:07 - Dec 21 with 1128 views_

Question for the Trust to answer please on 19:21 - Dec 20 by perchrockjack

I've not denied being snide or complex or tricky. I'm deeply flawed

You're a deeply scarred and horrible piece of shit.

Question for the Trust to answer please on 14:34 - Dec 21 with 1070 viewsperchrockjack

I feel the same way about you, so there we have it.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Question for the Trust to answer please on 14:41 - Dec 21 with 1061 views_

Question for the Trust to answer please on 14:34 - Dec 21 by perchrockjack

I feel the same way about you, so there we have it.

Na na nana na.... Fack off you prick.

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:35 - Dec 23 with 558 viewsTheResurrection

Question for the Trust to answer please on 14:23 - Dec 19 by _

Which doesn't help when our Trust Director also has business interests in the club.

I mean, is someone like this really going to raise these particular concerns?

And Lisa, all these huge contracts being paid from EPL money into Directors companies while almost every day there is someone on here complaining that everything is so expensive then we're bound to question aren't we??

But have we got the right people to do that? It seems not and it seems everyone wants to apologise on their behalf and do naff all about it.

It seems to me that everyone, and I mean everyone at Board level and even a little beyond has done very well and then you have the same people complaining about budgetary restraints on season ticket prices invoicing the club and for what???

I think we have a right to know because things aren't adding up.

Lisa doing her utmost 2 years ago to stop searching questions....

But why??

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 20:38 - Dec 23 with 548 viewsTheResurrection

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 15:21 - Dec 19 by The_Doorman

Feck me lad, you have got more whine (sic) than ND John.

So the sake of this forum, take your personal concerns direct to the trust and stop sniping.

You are doing yourself no favours, despite 'trying' to be clever.

Have you got the bottle to contact the trust? Probably not.

Was this clown a mod back then?

Doing myself no favours - hmmm

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 20:39 - Dec 23 with 539 viewsDarran

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 20:38 - Dec 23 by TheResurrection

Was this clown a mod back then?

Doing myself no favours - hmmm

Yes he was.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:50 - Dec 23 with 503 viewsTheResurrection

Question for the Trust to answer please on 20:04 - Dec 19 by xmastree

And of course whilst representing the trust leaving his own income stream ( i.e. his business ) to work 40-50 hours a week down the club for nothing . Is that part of the remit of being trust director because I doubt HC does it .

Didn't the consortium ask for 10 people to join ?. Was leigh the 11th and therefore got in the backway - no he wasn't as they only had 7 people willing to put money in at the time. For years they continued to ask for money with no takers so you didn't have to be a trust director to have the the chance of risking money. Anyone could have put money in for years after they took over. I was asked by him to share the risk and said no way so I do know what it was like.

Do you know what!!

This is almost word for word what Dineen told me 2 years ago when I met him.

Gary - I'm questioning whether Xmastree is Tenko now after reading this!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024