Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Landlords at last 23:39 - Dec 18 with 856 viewscentrestandswan

being found out for what some of them are really like,

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/dec/17/new-database-names-maps-private-l

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Landlords at last on 23:48 - Dec 18 with 846 viewsperchrockjack

Some landlords are fine.
All ,however, should thank thatcher for flogging off housing stock making many unable to afford a house mortgage .

They do a service for the community whilst making a living out of it and that s fine.

Some tenants wouldn't be suitable to live in a dog kennel and they have to live somewhere

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Landlords at last on 06:48 - Dec 19 with 784 viewsQuakerJack

Landlords at last on 23:48 - Dec 18 by perchrockjack

Some landlords are fine.
All ,however, should thank thatcher for flogging off housing stock making many unable to afford a house mortgage .

They do a service for the community whilst making a living out of it and that s fine.

Some tenants wouldn't be suitable to live in a dog kennel and they have to live somewhere

I work in this sector and you're right, it's very much 50:50. Some landlords we deal with are immoral, some want a medal for taking on some of the people we send their way.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Landlords at last on 08:29 - Dec 19 with 737 viewsperchrockjack

I did insulation surveys for a while and was inundated with filthy bastards masquerading as business men. wanting to fiddle the criteria for free lofts/walls etc.

Some houses were excellent council houses bought for a song and turned into hovels

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Landlords at last on 09:06 - Dec 19 with 713 viewsJackSomething

As someone who has experienced both sides of renting, I can safely say there are plenty of bad tenants to go with the bad landlords.

I've been renting out my house after moving in with my partner and I've had two good tenants and two complete ar*eholes. As a result, my 4 years of renting have led to me barely breaking even financially. Can't wait for the current tenants to move out in the new year so I can sell the place. More trouble than it's worth.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Landlords at last on 09:54 - Dec 19 with 685 viewsSwanzay

There are equally bad and good landlords, however from my own personal experience all estate agents and letting agents are complete bastards with no moral compass and a complete waste money. These agents are the ones that urgently need legislation.
Landlords at last on 14:08 - Dec 19 with 619 viewscostalotta

Landlords at last on 09:54 - Dec 19 by Swanzay

There are equally bad and good landlords, however from my own personal experience all estate agents and letting agents are complete bastards with no moral compass and a complete waste money. These agents are the ones that urgently need legislation.

This.

However, there also good tenants and awful tenants who are looking for nothing more than a free ride. Professional Tenants.
Landlords at last on 16:45 - Dec 19 with 577 viewsGreatBritton

My landlord is great - lets me get drunk in his pub every Friday and never complains
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024