Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull V Swans 00:04 - Dec 19 with 3605 viewsBaglanswan1992

I really don't know how to call this, I think that we have enough to beat them as they have the worst record If any team this calendar year and have only won two games since October in the league. I've seen them on telly a few times and they look absolute cack in the games I've seen.

I worry if we go in front that we will let it slip again like we did with palace and Spurs. Safe to say I'm glad Fab is back in goal as I don't think we look half as good in defence without him there. If Jazz plays after the Spurs game I won't be happy.

I'd love a win but I would be really pleased with a point up there as we haven't scored a goal at Hull in our last three league games against them and we look vulnerable after we take the lead as shown in the season so far.

My heart says 2-1 to us, my head says 1-1

Anyone agree/disagree
Hull V Swans on 00:14 - Dec 19 with 2788 viewssixpenses

Agree should do / could do / absolute bananaskin of a game, so we will probably thrash them now I have said that.

Just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping our christmas Angel doesn't get it in the neck again. He feeds who he wants.....
Hull V Swans on 00:30 - Dec 19 with 2774 viewsMrSwan

9 - 0 us

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Hull V Swans on 01:13 - Dec 19 with 2753 viewsWanderer

Bony is gonna bag a hat trick here, no probs.
But god i hope our defending at corners and lob ins improves, get some men on the back post and keep that feckin ball out at all costs and all will be sweet.
Hull V Swans on 02:05 - Dec 19 with 2734 viewsZut_Alors

I'm not usually confident going into away games, but I have a feeling we'll take this one.

1-0, with a Siggy special.
Hull V Swans on 02:29 - Dec 19 with 2721 viewsJethroJack

1-4. Law of averages says we're well overdue to start converting our numerous chances.
Wilf x2, Siggy & Jeff.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 9:19]
Hull V Swans on 06:52 - Dec 19 with 2684 viewsQuakerJack

We really should win this. They have some key players out.. Dawson is their best defender and Huddlestone probably their best midfielder. Both out.

No Ben Arfa, who despite his laziness is a talent and a danger, and they're generally nowhere near us in terms of the strength of their team and squad without these absentees.

We should win and win well tomorrow, I'd be disappointed with a draw in this one. We really should be looking to win these with the squad we have.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 6:53]

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Hull V Swans on 07:21 - Dec 19 with 2653 viewsDr_Winston

Hull V Swans on 06:52 - Dec 19 by QuakerJack

We really should win this. They have some key players out.. Dawson is their best defender and Huddlestone probably their best midfielder. Both out.

No Ben Arfa, who despite his laziness is a talent and a danger, and they're generally nowhere near us in terms of the strength of their team and squad without these absentees.

We should win and win well tomorrow, I'd be disappointed with a draw in this one. We really should be looking to win these with the squad we have.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 6:53]

Watch out. You'll get accused of arrogance with an attitude like that.

With the points we've dropped at home lately though you're bang on. Hull are a team we definitely need to be taking points off, and we're well overdue a result up there.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Hull V Swans on 09:24 - Dec 19 with 2568 viewsJethroJack

Lawrenson says 2-1 to Hull, bless him. He's got quite a few of our scores right but his justifications are invariably total shite. This week he seems to think "its vital the Tigers return to winning ways". He doesn't appear to consider the possibility that we might use the Spurs loss as a motivator to get 3pts tomorrow to make up for the 3 we should have got last Sunday.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 9:29]
Login to get fewer ads

Hull V Swans on 09:31 - Dec 19 with 2555 viewspencoedjack

Ever optimistic I'm going a 3 nil away win ...... as stated no Dawson & Huddlestone will be a big factor for them.
Hull V Swans on 09:53 - Dec 19 with 2524 viewsWxmJax

My away record this season is drawn 1, lost 2 so it's got to change at sometime ( I did ban myself from ManU and Everton in the hope that it would change the result - 4 pts from 6 must mean I'm on to something). If we don't win this weekend at least I can be happy in the knowledge that I've banned myself from Liverpool as well. Hull have been a bogey team recently ( only 2 pts from a possible 18 ) but Gary can do it. Lawro's prediction worries me though. Xmas jumpers anyone ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Hull V Swans on 12:31 - Dec 19 with 2437 viewskarnataka

Well we certainly don't want to lose 3 on the bounce so getting something from Hull is essential and I'm sure players will feel that and know this is a game they can stop the rot. Hull are currently in a run of poor from and have looked pretty awful in some of the games I've seen recently. Despite losing to Spurs, we were magnificent for most of that game and an attacking performance anywhere near that standard will get us 3 points. You know Hull will work extremely hard and we have to match that but their confidence must be pretty fragile having plummeted from 9th in the league after the first 8 games to 19th after the 2nd 8 games. In the same period we've dropped from 8th to 9th.

Think we'll score first as usual but this time will get a 2nd and see the game out. 2-0 to us I reckon.
Hull V Swans on 13:49 - Dec 19 with 2370 viewsGlyn1

Hull are in the relegation zone for a good reason, and we will win fairly easily.

There's something about our passing style of play that the weakest teams can't seem to handle which is why we haven't been beaten by any that we have played so far.

In fact, I would risk a little experiment and start the match with Gomis, and with Bony on the bench to come on fresh in the 2nd half. Gomis will be our main striker in January so he might as well get used to starting a game, with Bony as our insurance to come on against tired defenders if necessary.

Anyway, 3-0 to the Swans with goals by Gomis, Siggy and Bony.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 13:51]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Hull V Swans on 13:50 - Dec 19 with 2367 viewspencoedjack

A football thread
Hull V Swans on 13:56 - Dec 19 with 2354 viewsairedale

Hull V Swans on 01:13 - Dec 19 by Wanderer

Bony is gonna bag a hat trick here, no probs.
But god i hope our defending at corners and lob ins improves, get some men on the back post and keep that feckin ball out at all costs and all will be sweet.

Somebody told me that Jaz was seen in Specsavers in Gorseinon on Tuesday, getting fitted with contact lenses.

Don't know if its true mind, but I've got a good feeling for tomorrow now.
Hull V Swans on 15:19 - Dec 19 with 2299 viewsmacthejack

Haven't beaten them in the league since THAT game in 2003. Surely that has to change sooner rather than later...
Hull V Swans on 16:49 - Dec 19 with 2231 viewsOldjack

1-3 and no fannying around

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Hull V Swans on 16:52 - Dec 19 with 2228 viewsSwanseajill

Hull V Swans on 13:50 - Dec 19 by pencoedjack

A football thread

Indeed it is.
Hull V Swans on 16:55 - Dec 19 with 2217 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I would really like to see us take our performance against Spurs up to Hull with a few more goals of course.

I hope I am not going to witness another one of those lacklustre away games where we look pretty average and can't string 2 passes together.

1-2 Swans

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Hull V Swans on 17:19 - Dec 19 with 2189 viewsGreatBritton

1-1 written all over it, with us pulverising Bruce's hapless no marks and the failing to hang on. Bony shrugging and Leon furious that he was subbed.
Hull V Swans on 17:34 - Dec 19 with 2170 viewsOldjack

Bruce said:

"It`s a cup final,"

"It`s a big, big game for us and a big opportunity for us. We`ve got to play it that way because we`ve got to get a result.

"We`ve had an awful run of fixtures with some awful injuries to go with it but we have to forget about all of that now and make sure we pick up some points over Christmas to get our season back up and running.

"There is an opportunity for us this Saturday. Then we go to Sunderland on Boxing Day and then we`re back at home against Leicester City two days later.

"It`s a big opportunity for us to pick some points up and if we can manage to win a couple of those games, it puts a different complexion on our season. That has to be our aim."

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Hull V Swans on 18:03 - Dec 19 with 2151 viewsmax936

Hull V Swans on 17:34 - Dec 19 by Oldjack

Bruce said:

"It`s a cup final,"

"It`s a big, big game for us and a big opportunity for us. We`ve got to play it that way because we`ve got to get a result.

"We`ve had an awful run of fixtures with some awful injuries to go with it but we have to forget about all of that now and make sure we pick up some points over Christmas to get our season back up and running.

"There is an opportunity for us this Saturday. Then we go to Sunderland on Boxing Day and then we`re back at home against Leicester City two days later.

"It`s a big opportunity for us to pick some points up and if we can manage to win a couple of those games, it puts a different complexion on our season. That has to be our aim."

By saying its a "Big Opportunity" does he mean its only little old Swansea City coming to town bout time we got our act together regarding away fixtures, we've had little joy since "Man U".
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 18:04]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Hull V Swans on 18:08 - Dec 19 with 2140 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Hull V Swans on 18:03 - Dec 19 by max936

By saying its a "Big Opportunity" does he mean its only little old Swansea City coming to town bout time we got our act together regarding away fixtures, we've had little joy since "Man U".
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 18:04]

That's exactly what he's saying .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Hull V Swans on 19:08 - Dec 19 with 2084 viewsAl_Bundy

Hull V Swans on 09:24 - Dec 19 by JethroJack

Lawrenson says 2-1 to Hull, bless him. He's got quite a few of our scores right but his justifications are invariably total shite. This week he seems to think "its vital the Tigers return to winning ways". He doesn't appear to consider the possibility that we might use the Spurs loss as a motivator to get 3pts tomorrow to make up for the 3 we should have got last Sunday.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 9:29]

Or maybe he has just watched our last two defensive displays
Hull V Swans on 19:13 - Dec 19 with 2075 viewsPozuelosSideys

Is Amat fit yet?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Hull V Swans on 19:28 - Dec 19 with 2056 viewsAl_Bundy

Our Argy CB is fit... in you come son.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024