Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? 11:12 - Dec 20 with 4034 viewsJackfath

It seems due to his continual board bating Chrissy has elevated himself into a position where he is able to hold court with a member of the board of directors of SCFC.

Does this now mean he is a renegade fans representative similar to those people up the road with the same title? You know, the ones who have been ridiculed on here for as long as I can remember on here.

Think carefully and forget who has written this for once.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2014 11:24]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Is "The 2econd Coming" out new "fans representative? on 11:18 - Dec 20 with 2300 viewsdgt73

Your spot on fath and is he now our answer to " Carl Curtis" ?

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Is "The 2econd Coming" out new "fans representative? on 11:19 - Dec 20 with 2299 viewsjackonicko

No. I dont believe this is the same thing at all.

T2C has some strong views, which he has posted on here, and consequently a member of the board has invited him to a meeting to discuss them. This was instigated by the board, through Darran, and to which T2C to his credit has accepted.

LD also deserves credit for offering the meeting.

How this has any similarity to them up the road is beyond me. And I suspect the wailing and gnashing of teeth about it on here is more because it is T2C, than the fact a meeting is taking place at all.

However, I retain the right to change my opinion if T2C gets a regular column in the SWEP where he proclaims himself as official FLO, or fan leader :)
Is "The 2econd Coming" out new "fans representative? on 11:21 - Dec 20 with 2284 viewsperchrockjack

He s not ridiculed me.

Its sadly the fact he wasn't banned permanently that has led to this..

He was spoken to, warned, banned ,then came back and carried on taking advantage of Phils good nature.

HE WOULD NOT BE TOLERATED ON ANY BOARD and this is why. THIS IS THE RESULT of what can happen.

He represents nobody, he cant. THE FACT WE RE EVEN DISCUSSING HIM IS SICKENING but he is clearly now causing damage.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Is "The 2econd Coming" out new "fans representative? on 11:22 - Dec 20 with 2286 viewsairedale

Is "The 2econd Coming" out new "fans representative? on 11:19 - Dec 20 by jackonicko

No. I dont believe this is the same thing at all.

T2C has some strong views, which he has posted on here, and consequently a member of the board has invited him to a meeting to discuss them. This was instigated by the board, through Darran, and to which T2C to his credit has accepted.

LD also deserves credit for offering the meeting.

How this has any similarity to them up the road is beyond me. And I suspect the wailing and gnashing of teeth about it on here is more because it is T2C, than the fact a meeting is taking place at all.

However, I retain the right to change my opinion if T2C gets a regular column in the SWEP where he proclaims himself as official FLO, or fan leader :)

Or FFLO for our Welsh Language readers.
Is "The 2econd Coming" out new "fans representative? on 11:24 - Dec 20 with 2281 viewsdgt73

Is "The 2econd Coming" out new "fans representative? on 11:21 - Dec 20 by perchrockjack

He s not ridiculed me.

Its sadly the fact he wasn't banned permanently that has led to this..

He was spoken to, warned, banned ,then came back and carried on taking advantage of Phils good nature.

HE WOULD NOT BE TOLERATED ON ANY BOARD and this is why. THIS IS THE RESULT of what can happen.

He represents nobody, he cant. THE FACT WE RE EVEN DISCUSSING HIM IS SICKENING but he is clearly now causing damage.

I think the words ridiculing him sound better, because that's what seems to be happening.

Is on 11:24 - Dec 20 with 2278 viewsjacabertawe

Our friends up east must be loving all of these related threads.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 13:41 - Dec 20 with 2164 viewsdobjack2

I think that what our neighbours would find funny is that if after all our warnings to them about foreign investment and ownership and the influence of the trust we end up in a similar boat to them regarding ownership.
Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 13:56 - Dec 20 with 2130 viewsDarran

He doesn't represent me in fact I think he's an embarrassment.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 14:00 - Dec 20 with 2120 viewsJackfath

This is where you let yourself down so badly. You are clearly trying to raise your profile to get yourself on some form of representative board of SCFC. Fair enough good luck to you. However when you set out on here ending your posts with such abuse it makes you look like a fool. An unprofessional one at that. How can you be taken seriously when you act like this?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Is on 14:41 - Dec 20 with 2067 viewsShonky

I find it both unfathomable and hilarious how bent out of shape with jealousy some people are.

Its just a ride...

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 14:43 - Dec 20 with 2058 viewsItchySphincter

Has something been deleted?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Is on 17:01 - Dec 20 with 1996 viewsreddythered

Is on 11:24 - Dec 20 by jacabertawe

Personally, no not really.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 03:23 - Dec 21 with 1927 viewsJoeSoccerFan

I can appreciate T2C's passion and his determination (some may say whining, etc.) to get his answers addressed.

However, to consider him to be the fans liaison is an absolute joke. T2C doesn't listen to others and seems to be combative and abrasive if someone questions his opinion.

I doubt that T2C will be able to listen to LD's responses so it's going to be a waste of time.
Is on 08:05 - Dec 21 with 1879 viewsScoobyWho

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 14:00 - Dec 20 by Jackfath

This is where you let yourself down so badly. You are clearly trying to raise your profile to get yourself on some form of representative board of SCFC. Fair enough good luck to you. However when you set out on here ending your posts with such abuse it makes you look like a fool. An unprofessional one at that. How can you be taken seriously when you act like this?

I wouldn't want to raise my profile publicly anywhere, it's when you do that when people start wanting bits of you and think they own you. Its happened here with Phil Sumbler a lot. Once your in the public domain people start digging, and only the cleanest of people could represent the fans, this is why I will say, though I don't know him that Phil fits the bill well. Anyone standing, no matter who that is would do well to think about that, everyone has Skeletons it's just how much skin is left on them and what that skin contains that really matters,the press love a good mauling.

Enjoy your hobby, enjoy the game, and leave the politics to politicians.

Or indeed ride the waves, if that is what you think is right. But some of them will be big fckers I'm sure.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 8:06]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Is on 09:05 - Dec 21 with 1829 viewsbarry_island

I've been reading this from afar and cannot see why all the vitriol is being poured on T2C on this point. Granted there has been less than kind words exchanged between him and Darren, PRJ and dgt73 etc on numerous topics but to me he is only taking Phil's concerns about the accuracy of Jack to a King to its logical conclusion. The film inadvertently allowed us animals / fans to look through the window of the Liberty farmhouse and notice that Napoleon the pig was now standing on his hind legs like the dreaded previous owner / farmer.

Perhaps he's wrong, perhaps he's not, but I think that Phil's comments on the film told all of us that it might be an idea to look through the farmhouse window now and again, like a fans leader should.

Thanks to George Orwell for the analogy. Great work by Phil showing he is the right man for the job and Merry Christmas to you all.

PS great win yesterday and here's to cementing our best season TO DATE in the Premier. Well done to all concerned and I admit I've been in the Monk doubters camp as well.

Just smile
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 9:17]

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Is on 09:17 - Dec 21 with 1802 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I think that with over £120 million of debt hanging over them like the sword of Damocles and shipping 8 goals in their last two matches (which unsurprisingly ended in defeat) and a red kit and a beer mat of a badge they've got their own problems.

I don't think even the most insane among them could draw any crumbs of comfort from T2C questioning Dineen over how he got to own shares in the club despite being head of the supporters trust and having undercut other tenders for services when he clearly had a conflict of interest if that is the case (as I tread it).

I think of someone else (like Warwick, Clasie or Winston) was doing it there would be nowhere near the uproar that T2C has generated.

Do some people think that these questions DON'T need answering???
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 9:35]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Is on 09:27 - Dec 21 with 1784 viewsDr_Winston

Our friends up East must be staggered by the concept of supporters who are still prepared to hold their clubs ownership to account for their actions even though we already have everything they sold their arses to get for one lousy season.

You may or may not agree with T2C's actions ( think his points are valid, even if his PR skills need work), but I find the sycophantic, unquestioning bullshit coming from certain quarters to be far more concerning.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 09:29 - Dec 21 with 1774 viewsPhil_S

Much has been said on this forum about the fans forums being prescriptive which is pure rubbish - people can ask the questions that they want to ask.

Personally I would rather they remain the forums for asking questions and people who want the questions turn up at them but for some reason they don't
Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 09:33 - Dec 21 with 1752 viewsbarry_island

I agree Phil but many people are not comfortable with speaking in public forums for whatever reason, so it is useful to have other avenues such as this site to raise concerns.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 09:36 - Dec 21 with 1739 viewsdgt73

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 09:29 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

Much has been said on this forum about the fans forums being prescriptive which is pure rubbish - people can ask the questions that they want to ask.

Personally I would rather they remain the forums for asking questions and people who want the questions turn up at them but for some reason they don't

I agree if you want to ask questions turn up to one of the forums instead asking on places like this where it's very doubtful you'd get a answer.

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 09:36 - Dec 21 with 1737 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 09:29 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

Club directors randomly offering meetings to anyone who has a bit of whinge on the internet probably isn't going to help your cause there.

Poll: Tory leader

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 09:38 - Dec 21 with 1727 viewsPhil_S

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 09:36 - Dec 21 by exiledclaseboy

Club directors randomly offering meetings to anyone who has a bit of whinge on the internet probably isn't going to help your cause there.

Oh I totally agree
Is on 09:41 - Dec 21 with 1710 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is on 09:05 - Dec 21 by barry_island

I've been reading this from afar and cannot see why all the vitriol is being poured on T2C on this point. Granted there has been less than kind words exchanged between him and Darren, PRJ and dgt73 etc on numerous topics but to me he is only taking Phil's concerns about the accuracy of Jack to a King to its logical conclusion. The film inadvertently allowed us animals / fans to look through the window of the Liberty farmhouse and notice that Napoleon the pig was now standing on his hind legs like the dreaded previous owner / farmer.

Perhaps he's wrong, perhaps he's not, but I think that Phil's comments on the film told all of us that it might be an idea to look through the farmhouse window now and again, like a fans leader should.

Thanks to George Orwell for the analogy. Great work by Phil showing he is the right man for the job and Merry Christmas to you all.

PS great win yesterday and here's to cementing our best season TO DATE in the Premier. Well done to all concerned and I admit I've been in the Monk doubters camp as well.

Just smile
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 9:17]

I miss posters like you and many others of your ilk Barry. Nice to see you back with a superbly well balanced post.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Is on 09:42 - Dec 21 with 1701 viewsUxbridge

Is on 09:17 - Dec 21 by Brynmill_Jack

I think that with over £120 million of debt hanging over them like the sword of Damocles and shipping 8 goals in their last two matches (which unsurprisingly ended in defeat) and a red kit and a beer mat of a badge they've got their own problems.

I don't think even the most insane among them could draw any crumbs of comfort from T2C questioning Dineen over how he got to own shares in the club despite being head of the supporters trust and having undercut other tenders for services when he clearly had a conflict of interest if that is the case (as I tread it).

I think of someone else (like Warwick, Clasie or Winston) was doing it there would be nowhere near the uproar that T2C has generated.

Do some people think that these questions DON'T need answering???
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 9:35]

I'll start off by saying I quite like T2C. He's about as tactful as Prince Harry turning up to a Maccabi Tel Aviv game but there's a time and place for a sledgehammer as there is a scalpel.

Got no issue with the questions. Hell T2C started off by listing chapter and verse the sorts of things I thought he'd be more interested in rather that trying to find something that wasn't there.

Got no issue with T2C accepting this offer which Darren has cooked up with LD for reasons we can all speculate on.

It's this theory that this is the only way he could possibly get answers that I think is plain wrong. Anyone who attended the last forum will know the questions were robust to say the least, and the answers relatively forthright. There is also a mechanism for asking questions outside those meetings. Things could no doubt be beefed up in that regard and that's worth looking at, but they do exist and are fairly well publicised.

Im more staggered the initial offer was made at all if I'm honest, and you do wonder where it will lead.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Is on 09:42 - Dec 21 with 1700 viewsdgt73

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 09:38 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

Oh I totally agree

Yes and I'd hope LD would re-consider his offer to meet that idiot and show some dignity for the position he holds within the club.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 9:45]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024