Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? 11:12 - Dec 20 with 4035 viewsJackfath

It seems due to his continual board bating Chrissy has elevated himself into a position where he is able to hold court with a member of the board of directors of SCFC.

Does this now mean he is a renegade fans representative similar to those people up the road with the same title? You know, the ones who have been ridiculed on here for as long as I can remember on here.

Think carefully and forget who has written this for once.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2014 11:24]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Is on 18:46 - Dec 21 with 535 viewsScoobyWho

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 16:54 - Dec 21 by VetchitBack

You'd have to be blind not to notice the similarities to Cardiff's myriad of "Ex-top boy cum fan's spokesman" types.

And although we know what a shambles that club is it is worth pointing out that it was a seemingly similar person who fitted the above description who very physically threatened those thinking of protesting against Tan.

I don't know T2C but it's difficult to take to someone who so quickly (and gleefully) descends into personal insults.

But surely anyone who has the credentials of the likes of Abrham, you know, going to games, getting involved in thuggery, hanging about with known hooligans etc. Or even with a criminal past wouldn't be so bold. Because that alongside with what you identify ( its on here for all to see ) would definitely make them an improper person. And a flawed character.

But of course, I am sure that is not the case in this instance.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 18:47]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Is on 19:02 - Dec 21 with 491 viewsVetchitBack

Is on 18:46 - Dec 21 by ScoobyWho

But surely anyone who has the credentials of the likes of Abrham, you know, going to games, getting involved in thuggery, hanging about with known hooligans etc. Or even with a criminal past wouldn't be so bold. Because that alongside with what you identify ( its on here for all to see ) would definitely make them an improper person. And a flawed character.

But of course, I am sure that is not the case in this instance.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 18:47]

I must say I don't think having been involved in " hooliganism" disqualifies you from a say in things nor makes you a bad person necessarily but especially having heard how the pro-Tan campaign was conducted I think fan's spokesman is not a position for such a person.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 19:03]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Is on 19:04 - Dec 21 with 482 viewsScoobyWho

Is on 19:02 - Dec 21 by VetchitBack

I must say I don't think having been involved in " hooliganism" disqualifies you from a say in things nor makes you a bad person necessarily but especially having heard how the pro-Tan campaign was conducted I think fan's spokesman is not a position for such a person.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 19:03]

Which is definitely my point.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024