Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To all readers and posters of Planet Swans 12:47 - Dec 20 with 3082 viewsJackfath

I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a peaceful, healthy and happy New Year.

Love Poster of the Year 2014.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:55 - Dec 20 with 970 viewsJackfath

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:54 - Dec 20 by BobJack

I am bored of your posts being deleted due to obscene content.

You and JF bore me and many stupid. Carry on name calling though, i really think it makes you feel a hard man. Twits the 2 of you in reality.

and thats from people who have met you. Who do do you know that has met me ?

Read the thread , u2 dodge questions like shite politicians. Funny and great entertainment.

I'd love to know who has met me and labels me as a "twit".

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:58 - Dec 20 with 967 viewsDarran

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:54 - Dec 20 by BobJack

I am bored of your posts being deleted due to obscene content.

You and JF bore me and many stupid. Carry on name calling though, i really think it makes you feel a hard man. Twits the 2 of you in reality.

and thats from people who have met you. Who do do you know that has met me ?

Read the thread , u2 dodge questions like shite politicians. Funny and great entertainment.

I've met many many people through this site over the years and get on with everyone of them now stop telling lies.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 22:18 - Dec 20 with 946 viewsBobJack

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:35 - Dec 20 by Darran

It was actually a joke and sums up all that's wrong with Planetswans these days.
i.e., too many serious pr*cks.

What was a joke ?

Suddenly Jackfath can't remember your post wishing posters choked. Help him out Darr.

oh and its me not you who took thread off topic, even though your post ( now deleted) wanted posters to die.

short memory Fath has , or is he thick ? I am asking you Darr as you answer for fath usually and he has a form of dementia, bless him. He cant remember your post a short while ago.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 22:24 - Dec 20 with 933 viewsDarran

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 22:18 - Dec 20 by BobJack

What was a joke ?

Suddenly Jackfath can't remember your post wishing posters choked. Help him out Darr.

oh and its me not you who took thread off topic, even though your post ( now deleted) wanted posters to die.

short memory Fath has , or is he thick ? I am asking you Darr as you answer for fath usually and he has a form of dementia, bless him. He cant remember your post a short while ago.

I don't know him Mate it's the Internet.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 22:25 - Dec 20 with 930 viewsJackfath

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 22:18 - Dec 20 by BobJack

What was a joke ?

Never mind all that nonsense. Who have you met who knows me and refers to me as a "twit".

Or were you making that up?

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 23:09 - Dec 20 with 908 viewsBobJack

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 22:24 - Dec 20 by Darran

I don't know him Mate it's the Internet.

You don't know Jackfath yet posted a lovely photo of the 2 of you together a while back.

Oh that was deleted as well, see a pattern emerging.

do you ever not lie ? Don't answer its rather boring and predicable.

no one, with any sense, believes a word you ever post. You have been caught out too many times.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 23:15 - Dec 20 with 905 viewsDarran

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 23:09 - Dec 20 by BobJack

You don't know Jackfath yet posted a lovely photo of the 2 of you together a while back.

Oh that was deleted as well, see a pattern emerging.

do you ever not lie ? Don't answer its rather boring and predicable.

no one, with any sense, believes a word you ever post. You have been caught out too many times.

Oh yeah that photo of me and Farh down Mumbles?

Was it this one?

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 10:45 - Dec 21 with 837 viewsperchrockjack

that ginegerfella looks like,a really sweet fella and I had a ginger chum once in the 60 s but he was gay and we all got into lots of foghts poverty hom when he wanted a pit of woodpecker instead of manns brown wot we usedto drink anyway he got killed in pyle ona bike

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 11:09 - Dec 21 with 824 viewsJackfath

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 23:15 - Dec 20 by Darran

Was it this one?

Happy days Dar. Happy days.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 11:12 - Dec 21 with 824 viewsDarran

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 10:45 - Dec 21 by perchrockjack

that ginegerfella looks like,a really sweet fella and I had a ginger chum once in the 60 s but he was gay and we all got into lots of foghts poverty hom when he wanted a pit of woodpecker instead of manns brown wot we usedto drink anyway he got killed in pyle ona bike

It's Jackfath.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 13:21 - Dec 21 with 797 viewsmbl1966

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 23:15 - Dec 20 by Darran

Was it this one?

Great photo!

Merry Christmas/Yule to all of you.

Be safe and have a great 2015.

Top Mark

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 13:47 - Dec 21 with 789 viewsdickythorpe

If anyone believes that is Jackfath, then they need to finish posting on here!!!
To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 14:55 - Dec 21 with 779 viewsllangyfelach

I turned 40 this year. Something I didn't think would happen a few years back. You take stock, you stop being angry and you start to enjoy life again. It's increadulous that people of my age and older get so completely obsessed with the words of anonymous people. Seriously, put down the laptop, walk away from it and take a look at what the big wide world has to offer. If this website and its content are your life then i feel sorry for you. If Swansea City Football Club is all you have then I feel sorry for you

Sad to see a decent thread revert to type. I'll refrain from using the classic "it's no wonder I rarely post" cliche. But by f*ck it's true

Merry Christmas

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 14:57 - Dec 21 with 776 viewsJackfath

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 14:55 - Dec 21 by llangyfelach

I turned 40 this year. Something I didn't think would happen a few years back. You take stock, you stop being angry and you start to enjoy life again. It's increadulous that people of my age and older get so completely obsessed with the words of anonymous people. Seriously, put down the laptop, walk away from it and take a look at what the big wide world has to offer. If this website and its content are your life then i feel sorry for you. If Swansea City Football Club is all you have then I feel sorry for you

Sad to see a decent thread revert to type. I'll refrain from using the classic "it's no wonder I rarely post" cliche. But by f*ck it's true

Merry Christmas

Well said friend!

Have a good time over Christmas!

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 15:05 - Dec 21 with 770 viewsperchrockjack

Atb mart.you re correct

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024