Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To all readers and posters of Planet Swans 12:47 - Dec 20 with 3087 viewsJackfath

I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a peaceful, healthy and happy New Year.

Love Poster of the Year 2014.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 20:24 - Dec 20 with 818 viewsDarran

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 20:12 - Dec 20 by Jackfath

How incredibly sad. You're a grown man, is that correct?

Now that he's admitted who he is Phil can ban him again.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 20:25 - Dec 20 with 818 viewsBobJack

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 20:12 - Dec 20 by Jackfath

How incredibly sad. You're a grown man, is that correct?

Watched and experienced your bullying behaviour on this site for many years to me and others. Lowest form of human life i have witnessed.

Shocked and saddened that you are a teacher. Really fcuking saddened.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 20:33 - Dec 20 with 808 viewsJackfath

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 20:25 - Dec 20 by BobJack

Watched and experienced your bullying behaviour on this site for many years to me and others. Lowest form of human life i have witnessed.

Shocked and saddened that you are a teacher. Really fcuking saddened.

Oh change the record you utter utter fool.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 20:56 - Dec 20 with 789 viewsBobJack

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 20:33 - Dec 20 by Jackfath

Oh change the record you utter utter fool.

Why has your xmas message changed ?

Why, when you disagree you ask if they are a 'grown man', whoever it is. Yet your history on here is appalling, teacher or not.

You act like a bullying school child continually.

Grow up and learn from your repetitive mistakes.

The reason you post less on here, which is great, is that you always look a fool. Desparately sad, pitiful. Move on and grow up Jackfath.

Enjoy your 2 week break with your family, wife / kids and relax and enjoy. Happy Christmas.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:08 - Dec 20 with 766 viewsJackfath

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 20:56 - Dec 20 by BobJack

Why has your xmas message changed ?

Why, when you disagree you ask if they are a 'grown man', whoever it is. Yet your history on here is appalling, teacher or not.

You act like a bullying school child continually.

Grow up and learn from your repetitive mistakes.

The reason you post less on here, which is great, is that you always look a fool. Desparately sad, pitiful. Move on and grow up Jackfath.

Enjoy your 2 week break with your family, wife / kids and relax and enjoy. Happy Christmas.

You're a very odd chap indeed. Merry Christmas and I hope you can find some peace in this world which is clearly stressing you out so much.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:13 - Dec 20 with 763 viewsBobJack

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 20:24 - Dec 20 by Darran

Now that he's admitted who he is Phil can ban him again.

Darr, saddest creature to ever crawl on this earth.

You are a very sad man. I genuinely pity you and JF.

When I read your threats and swearing at other posters, it does raise concerns.

Your lack of balls in always baiting me to get me banned shows others what a weak man you truly are. Did you always run to the teacher trying to get others detention.

Grow up the 2 of you, Darr and Jackfath. Please act like adults for once.

its Darr who has sworn at me continually in recent posts so dont think i will be banned. Called me a thick tw't and c"nt.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:15 - Dec 20 with 759 viewsJackfath

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:13 - Dec 20 by BobJack

Darr, saddest creature to ever crawl on this earth.

You are a very sad man. I genuinely pity you and JF.

When I read your threats and swearing at other posters, it does raise concerns.

Your lack of balls in always baiting me to get me banned shows others what a weak man you truly are. Did you always run to the teacher trying to get others detention.

Grow up the 2 of you, Darr and Jackfath. Please act like adults for once.

its Darr who has sworn at me continually in recent posts so dont think i will be banned. Called me a thick tw't and c"nt.

And in a decent happy thread you continue to post your vile abuse. You're boring, tedious and clearly have anger issues. No wonder you keep on getting banned on here.

Please stop mentioning my name.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:17 - Dec 20 with 758 viewsBobJack

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 17:58 - Dec 20 by Darran

You weren't one of them Liberty even though you're one of the most boring tw*ts ever to post on here so piss off.

Darr, who deleted your post , when you said you wanted posters to choke ?

Another cover up.

Login to get fewer ads

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:22 - Dec 20 with 747 viewsBobJack

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:15 - Dec 20 by Jackfath

And in a decent happy thread you continue to post your vile abuse. You're boring, tedious and clearly have anger issues. No wonder you keep on getting banned on here.

Please stop mentioning my name.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Jackfath , Darr started it, yet you do not mention him. Sad. He said he wanted posters to choke ( implying death) , his post has now dusappeared. How convenient..

grow up JF. You continually have a go at poster, not post. Otherwise Darr would would be your worse scenario.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:24 - Dec 20 with 742 viewsJackfath

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:22 - Dec 20 by BobJack

Jackfath , Darr started it, yet you do not mention him. Sad. He said he wanted posters to choke ( implying death) , his post has now dusappeared. How convenient..

grow up JF. You continually have a go at poster, not post. Otherwise Darr would would be your worse scenario.

"Dar started it". Are you 6?

I had a go at you as you deliberately spoiled this rare decent thread. You then despite me asking nicely and have continued to do so, make some rather abusive comments which once more prove the sort of chap you are.

Now, please leave it as you're severely boring me and no doubt countless others. Go and have a chat with Parlay or T2C.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2014 21:27]

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:26 - Dec 20 with 739 viewsMrSwan

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:28 - Dec 20 with 734 viewsBobJack

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:24 - Dec 20 by Jackfath

"Dar started it". Are you 6?

I had a go at you as you deliberately spoiled this rare decent thread. You then despite me asking nicely and have continued to do so, make some rather abusive comments which once more prove the sort of chap you are.

Now, please leave it as you're severely boring me and no doubt countless others. Go and have a chat with Parlay or T2C.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2014 21:27]

Do you agree with Darrs post, wishing death on posters ?

Its now been deleted, but you didnt disagree with it. Yet had a pop at me, when i questioned his wisdom.

seriously jf, everyone can see your tongue licking his ass and its embarrssing 4u. Keep quiet.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:31 - Dec 20 with 730 viewsJackfath

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:28 - Dec 20 by BobJack

Its now been deleted, but you didnt disagree with it. Yet had a pop at me, when i questioned his wisdom.

seriously jf, everyone can see your tongue licking his ass and its embarrssing 4u. Keep quiet.

Please don't feel embarassed for me, and please don't tell me to keep quiet.

Merry Christmas, may peace be with you.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:34 - Dec 20 with 724 viewsBobJack

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:31 - Dec 20 by Jackfath

Please don't feel embarassed for me, and please don't tell me to keep quiet.

Merry Christmas, may peace be with you.

Do you agree with Darr wishing death on fellow posters?

Your silence speaks volumes.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:35 - Dec 20 with 722 viewsDarran

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:28 - Dec 20 by BobJack

It was actually a joke and sums up all that's wrong with Planetswans these days.
i.e., too many serious pr*cks.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:37 - Dec 20 with 680 viewsJackfath

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:34 - Dec 20 by BobJack

Do you agree with Darr wishing death on fellow posters?

Your silence speaks volumes.

If you honestly seriously and truly believe Darran wishes death on fellow posters I would seriously recommend you logging off here for good. This internet thing may not be for you.

Have a realy good Christmas and try not to think too much about me or Darran.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:38 - Dec 20 with 680 viewsBobJack

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:35 - Dec 20 by Darran

It was actually a joke and sums up all that's wrong with Planetswans these days.
i.e., too many serious pr*cks.

Why has it been deleted if a joke.

you wanted posters to die yet jf blames me for taking thread off topic, now thats funny.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:38 - Dec 20 with 680 viewsDarran

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:37 - Dec 20 by Jackfath

If you honestly seriously and truly believe Darran wishes death on fellow posters I would seriously recommend you logging off here for good. This internet thing may not be for you.

Have a realy good Christmas and try not to think too much about me or Darran.

It's quite weird isn't it?

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:39 - Dec 20 with 678 viewsperchrockjack

It's been a bad year for me personally a,nd GUIs site has been a deviation.

I wish all posters whether friend or foe a happy Christmas and really do hope the new year treats us all well?

Richie

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:40 - Dec 20 with 676 viewsBobJack

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:38 - Dec 20 by Darran

It's quite weird isn't it?

Yes you both are. Don't stop though

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:42 - Dec 20 with 672 viewsJackfath

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:40 - Dec 20 by BobJack

Yes you both are. Don't stop though

Merry Christmas and enjoy yourself. Life is too short. Seriously.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:44 - Dec 20 with 671 viewsBobJack

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:42 - Dec 20 by Jackfath

Merry Christmas and enjoy yourself. Life is too short. Seriously.

Learn from this Jackfath.

you know the deleted post, wasn't mine. Wise up.

cat has 9 lives

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:48 - Dec 20 with 662 viewsDarran

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:44 - Dec 20 by BobJack

cat has 9 lives

Go away you boring tool.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:50 - Dec 20 with 655 viewsJackfath

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:44 - Dec 20 by BobJack

cat has 9 lives

What deleted post?

As I keep on saying to you - Merry Christmas. Turn off your computer and relax. Life really is too short.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:54 - Dec 20 with 651 viewsBobJack

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 21:48 - Dec 20 by Darran

Go away you boring tool.

I am bored of your posts being deleted due to obscene content.

You and JF bore me and many stupid. Carry on name calling though, i really think it makes you feel a hard man. Twits the 2 of you in reality.

and thats from people who have met you. Who do do you know that has met me ?

Read the thread , u2 dodge questions like shite politicians. Funny and great entertainment.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024