Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To all readers and posters of Planet Swans 12:47 - Dec 20 with 3088 viewsJackfath

I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a peaceful, healthy and happy New Year.

Love Poster of the Year 2014.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 13:08 - Dec 20 with 1305 viewsDJack

Thanks Fathy, have a good one yourself.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 13:37 - Dec 20 with 1285 viewsGreatBritton

Thank you Jackfath and the same to you.

As an aside, someone accused me of being you last night. I didn't know whether it was a compliment or not. The guy is an exile from PS. Moved on because of all the abuse here. Nice to see a thread not intended to harrass.
To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 13:41 - Dec 20 with 1279 viewsJackfath

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 13:37 - Dec 20 by GreatBritton

Thank you Jackfath and the same to you.

As an aside, someone accused me of being you last night. I didn't know whether it was a compliment or not. The guy is an exile from PS. Moved on because of all the abuse here. Nice to see a thread not intended to harrass.

Take it as a compliment. Seasons greetings to you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 14:36 - Dec 20 with 1240 viewsperchrockjack

Same here and about time we had a decent bitch

Rich

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 15:59 - Dec 20 with 1213 viewsexiledclaseboy

What a lovely thread. A real antidote to all the horrible nastiness on here now.

I hate Christmas though. On the plus side, Monday is the winter equinox, which means the days start getting longer and the nights shorter. The countdown to spring.

Poll: Tory leader

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 16:08 - Dec 20 with 1200 viewsmax936

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 15:59 - Dec 20 by exiledclaseboy

What a lovely thread. A real antidote to all the horrible nastiness on here now.

I hate Christmas though. On the plus side, Monday is the winter equinox, which means the days start getting longer and the nights shorter. The countdown to spring.

Can l ask why you hate it Andrew, l love Christmas myself just the tonic over winter plus l enjoy the day and boxing day not that bothered about NY though.
Merry Christmas

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 16:26 - Dec 20 with 1184 viewsMusical_Swan

Merry Christmas Fathy, and indeed all of Planet Swans.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 16:42 - Dec 20 with 1168 viewsepaul

Merry Xmas Fathy, and to all PS posters, hope you have a great time whether you like it or not. 2015 is going to be a great year well for me at least my best one yet

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 16:54 - Dec 20 with 1156 viewsJackfath

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 16:42 - Dec 20 by epaul

Merry Xmas Fathy, and to all PS posters, hope you have a great time whether you like it or not. 2015 is going to be a great year well for me at least my best one yet

Same here Paul. At last the mists are clearing in my life. I look forward with renewed verve and vigour.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 17:05 - Dec 20 with 1141 viewsepaul

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 16:54 - Dec 20 by Jackfath

Same here Paul. At last the mists are clearing in my life. I look forward with renewed verve and vigour.

Spot on attitude old chap same here,

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 17:05 - Dec 20 with 1140 viewsBloodyhills

Merry Christmas to you all too. :-)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 17:39 - Dec 20 with 1119 viewsLohengrin

On the centenary of the Christmas Truce in Flanders let's hope a couple on here heed the lesson...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 17:56 - Dec 20 with 1103 viewsBobJack

So, how many posters do you want to die ?

Or choke on a Turkey bone and at last minute 50 / 50 rescue having gone through the trauma.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 17:58 - Dec 20 with 1100 viewsDarran

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 17:56 - Dec 20 by BobJack

So, how many posters do you want to die ?

Or choke on a Turkey bone and at last minute 50 / 50 rescue having gone through the trauma.

You weren't one of them Liberty even though you're one of the most boring tw*ts ever to post on here so piss off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 18:04 - Dec 20 with 1093 viewslifelong

Merry Christmas to all and a very happy and healthy new year, it's been a very eventful year in the Lifelong household, looking forward to 2015.
To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 18:15 - Dec 20 with 1082 viewsWitneyjack

Same to you Jackfath. A pleasant thread on here, a rarity these days.
To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 18:16 - Dec 20 with 1081 viewsMrSwan

Merry Christmas Jackfath hope Santa brings you everything you want Thursday!

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 18:22 - Dec 20 with 1064 viewsKilkennyjack

Santa is a Jack. FACT

Beware of the Risen People

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 19:52 - Dec 20 with 1010 viewsdickythorpe

What a pleasant and civil thread.

Merry Xmas to all x
To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 19:53 - Dec 20 with 1008 viewsGreatBritton

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 18:16 - Dec 20 by MrSwan

Merry Christmas Jackfath hope Santa brings you everything you want Thursday!

And can Santa give us all a little extra something on Friday please
To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 19:58 - Dec 20 with 1001 viewsBobJack

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 17:58 - Dec 20 by Darran

You weren't one of them Liberty even though you're one of the most boring tw*ts ever to post on here so piss off.

Funnily enough Darr I find you very boring as your posts are the most predictable.

And when you give an insight into your life its one big yawn fest.

same old Darr, same old. Mention ur Crap band, crap restaurant, throw in a few ' tw"ts, c"nts, and "you have mental issues" or " thickest ts"t here",

You continually spout same drivel with no football opinions. It is a shame you have not matured this last decade or so.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 20:00 - Dec 20 with 997 viewsJackfath

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 19:58 - Dec 20 by BobJack

Funnily enough Darr I find you very boring as your posts are the most predictable.

And when you give an insight into your life its one big yawn fest.

same old Darr, same old. Mention ur Crap band, crap restaurant, throw in a few ' tw"ts, c"nts, and "you have mental issues" or " thickest ts"t here",

You continually spout same drivel with no football opinions. It is a shame you have not matured this last decade or so.

Can you leave your extremely tiresome obsession with Darran to another thread and leave at least one for the grown ups to be civil to one another.

Thanks.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 20:01 - Dec 20 with 998 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Merry Christmas to all the posters on here .

We all have one thing in commen .

We love our club .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 20:09 - Dec 20 with 992 viewsBobJack

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 20:00 - Dec 20 by Jackfath

Can you leave your extremely tiresome obsession with Darran to another thread and leave at least one for the grown ups to be civil to one another.

Thanks.

His obsession with me, and yours. Nothing changes.

Few wishes during last year came true.

Darr no longer a mod - tick

Dyss no longer post - tick

only you left buddy. 2 out of 3 aint bad. Still time sir.

You and Darr biggest bullies ever seen on this site so wind your neck in.

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 20:12 - Dec 20 with 987 viewsJackfath

To all readers and posters of Planet Swans on 20:09 - Dec 20 by BobJack

His obsession with me, and yours. Nothing changes.

Few wishes during last year came true.

Darr no longer a mod - tick

Dyss no longer post - tick

only you left buddy. 2 out of 3 aint bad. Still time sir.

You and Darr biggest bullies ever seen on this site so wind your neck in.

How incredibly sad. You're a grown man, is that correct?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024