Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How good is Ki? 00:10 - Dec 21 with 2643 viewsBaglanswan1992

Have to say he is my player of the season so far. Fab has been excellent as have Siggy, Jeff and Fedirico but having Ki back is like a new signing again.

He just runs the game in the middle of the park for us this season and I think if we lose him for a period then we will slide down the table fast.

Mr Laudrup looks a bit of a fool right now for almost selling him to the Mackems that for sure.
How good is Ki? on 00:41 - Dec 21 with 2615 viewsHighjack

I think he is a truly world class player and I'm not just saying that so Kiisgod will suck on my cheesy bellend honest.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

How good is Ki? on 00:45 - Dec 21 with 2610 viewsphact0rri

he's improved massively, but so far gylfi and fab feel like massive improvements to the squad. i like Fredrico but he hasnt enough game time for me yet to note just how much quality he's bringing to the side.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

How good is Ki? on 01:34 - Dec 21 with 2560 viewsJoeSoccerFan

How good is Ki? on 00:45 - Dec 21 by phact0rri

he's improved massively, but so far gylfi and fab feel like massive improvements to the squad. i like Fredrico but he hasnt enough game time for me yet to note just how much quality he's bringing to the side.

Yep, in my book, #1 Fabianski, #2 Sig, #3 Ki, #4 Jefferson, #5 Fernandez are the best new comers.
How good is Ki? on 03:43 - Dec 21 with 2501 viewsDrizzy

Absolutely class player. Always has been. Shame it took some morons about two f*cking years to realise it.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

How good is Ki? on 03:49 - Dec 21 with 2497 viewsMrSwan

Hes improved but hes our most overated player Fabianski, Bony, Sigurdsson, Fernandez, Montero and Fabianski have all been better Ki has been no better than the likes of Shelvey, Gomis, Dyer and Routledge.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

How good is Ki? on 06:59 - Dec 21 with 2425 viewsjack247

How good is Ki? on 03:43 - Dec 21 by Drizzy

Absolutely class player. Always has been. Shame it took some morons about two f*cking years to realise it.

Not really. He was absolutely atrocious last year. Now some people are pretending they thought he was amazing all along and play the 'I told you so' card when they probably never said so in the first place, just as they would have done had we re-signed Schekter and Lamah and they turned out to be brilliant.

In terms of the original question, Ki had added physicality to his game and is better positionally. He has gone from being very much a squad player to one of the first names on the team sheet. Probably man of the match yesterday and that never would have happened last season.

He deserves a massive amount of credit for turning it around and making himself more or less indispensable to us.
How good is Ki? on 08:11 - Dec 21 with 2368 viewsScoobyWho

How good is Ki? on 06:59 - Dec 21 by jack247

Not really. He was absolutely atrocious last year. Now some people are pretending they thought he was amazing all along and play the 'I told you so' card when they probably never said so in the first place, just as they would have done had we re-signed Schekter and Lamah and they turned out to be brilliant.

In terms of the original question, Ki had added physicality to his game and is better positionally. He has gone from being very much a squad player to one of the first names on the team sheet. Probably man of the match yesterday and that never would have happened last season.

He deserves a massive amount of credit for turning it around and making himself more or less indispensable to us.

Surely there are many genuine fans who saw Ki before he was ousted by Laudrup as an outstanding player, many did I know, I was appalled when he left us last season, he was never sh it, never bad, and never worthy of the treatment he was given by ML
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 8:12]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

How good is Ki? on 08:16 - Dec 21 with 2356 viewsjacksinceever

How good is Ki? on 03:43 - Dec 21 by Drizzy

He has proved his class this season, but he has taken two years to come to fruition. If he'd played like he was 18 months ago he wouldn't get in the side.
Now he's irreplaceable.
Login to get fewer ads

How good is Ki? on 08:35 - Dec 21 with 2335 viewsjack247

How good is Ki? on 08:11 - Dec 21 by ScoobyWho

Surely there are many genuine fans who saw Ki before he was ousted by Laudrup as an outstanding player, many did I know, I was appalled when he left us last season, he was never sh it, never bad, and never worthy of the treatment he was given by ML
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 8:12]

People see things differently I guess. For me, he hardly ever had any impact on the game, played neat and tidy passes but never did anything incisive. Never won anything in the air and always bottled 50/50s. Looked like a rabbit trapped in the headlights quite often.

People say he was ousted by ML, and he was, but that was because he wasn't good enough to get in the team. They may have fallen out over lack of game time after that, but the problem would not have arisen had he been playing well. I wasn't using this site back then, but I bet there weren't many people saying how good he was at the time. If Jazz blossoms into a fantastic player next season, are people going to be coming back on here saying others are idiots for not seeing it previously?

Ki has come back a totally different player and massive credit to him for that. He is physical, assertive, uses his height well, is composed under pressure and has retained the neat and tidy passing he had before. Easily one of our best players so far this season.
How good is Ki? on 08:39 - Dec 21 with 2312 viewsDr_Winston

How good is Ki? on 08:35 - Dec 21 by jack247

People see things differently I guess. For me, he hardly ever had any impact on the game, played neat and tidy passes but never did anything incisive. Never won anything in the air and always bottled 50/50s. Looked like a rabbit trapped in the headlights quite often.

People say he was ousted by ML, and he was, but that was because he wasn't good enough to get in the team. They may have fallen out over lack of game time after that, but the problem would not have arisen had he been playing well. I wasn't using this site back then, but I bet there weren't many people saying how good he was at the time. If Jazz blossoms into a fantastic player next season, are people going to be coming back on here saying others are idiots for not seeing it previously?

Ki has come back a totally different player and massive credit to him for that. He is physical, assertive, uses his height well, is composed under pressure and has retained the neat and tidy passing he had before. Easily one of our best players so far this season.

Is the correct answer.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How good is Ki? on 09:09 - Dec 21 with 2247 viewsgrabsplatter

How good is Ki? on 03:49 - Dec 21 by MrSwan

Hes improved but hes our most overated player Fabianski, Bony, Sigurdsson, Fernandez, Montero and Fabianski have all been better Ki has been no better than the likes of Shelvey, Gomis, Dyer and Routledge.

No better than Shelvey, Gomis, Dyer & Routledge ??
You're either on a complete wind up or don't actually watch the Swans at all
How good is Ki? on 09:13 - Dec 21 with 2238 viewsNewhousemustscore

How good is Ki? on 08:35 - Dec 21 by jack247

My sentiments exactly.
How good is Ki? on 00:52 - Dec 22 with 2047 viewsDrizzy

How good is Ki? on 06:59 - Dec 21 by jack247

Absolutely atrocious last year is a ludicrous statement. That's simply not true.

Ki showed signs of being a quality player in his first season here. It's undeniable that he's improved but his ability was there to see for anyone with two eyes. It was only after he left that in bad taste, sparking a wave of revisionism as usual, that people actually thought he was sh*t.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

How good is Ki? on 03:12 - Dec 22 with 2004 viewsParlay

He looked afraid of the ball last year, didnt show for it, didn't want it and when he did he looked completely at a loss as to what to do with it.

This year he has been a revelation. Everything runs through him down the middle, bursts forward at the right times, links up with everybody effortlessly, body always the right side of the ball, great balance and awareness and is a physical presence. One of our most important players and now looking a bargain at £5m.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

How good is Ki? on 07:34 - Dec 22 with 1950 viewsjack247

How good is Ki? on 00:52 - Dec 22 by Drizzy

Absolutely atrocious last year is a ludicrous statement. That's simply not true.

Ki showed signs of being a quality player in his first season here. It's undeniable that he's improved but his ability was there to see for anyone with two eyes. It was only after he left that in bad taste, sparking a wave of revisionism as usual, that people actually thought he was sh*t.

He had ability yes, but he was still atrocious. Mainly because the pace of the game was too much for him and he bottled physical challenges.

He has improved beyond all recognition. Massive credit to him for that and also to GM, the coaching staff and probably Gus Poyet and the coaches at Sunderland.

What was your opinion on him leaving at the time? (The fact we let him go, not the way it played out)
How good is Ki? on 07:37 - Dec 22 with 1950 viewsbuilthjack

Reminds me of what Deschamps used to do, hold the ball, carries it and plays it, hardly loses possession. The sort of player all the big European teams have in their midfield.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How good is Ki? on 07:55 - Dec 22 with 1930 viewsjack247

How good is Ki? on 07:37 - Dec 22 by builthjack

Reminds me of what Deschamps used to do, hold the ball, carries it and plays it, hardly loses possession. The sort of player all the big European teams have in their midfield.

That's what Leon does though.

Ki is more than capable of playing that role when he is playing with Jonjo not Leon, but offers more when he has licence to take a few risks.
How good is Ki? on 08:48 - Dec 22 with 1888 viewssixpenses

Important not to get class confused with effectiveness within the team. JDG an amazingly classy player but could be ineffectual and often not start.

There is no doubt Ki is and always was a classy player, that is one of the things that makes him a joy to watch when in full flow. Early on with us he would really put himslef on the line but received injuries from some nasty takles. Always remember a real ankle breaker from the dirty Ramires that was not even carded.

After those injuries he was not the same player for us, always shying away from tackles. I think most had really liked Ki and saw his excellent skill but sadly could clearly see the fading of his impact on our game and ineffectiveness. I read a translated article at the time by Ki where he talked about all the tackles and said his ankles were like jelly from the repeated injuries.

I understood it was revealed by his dad that his contract included a requirement for him to play a certain number of games / game minutes - understandable with his strong international ambitions. Laudrup certainly talked about not being able to give him the game time he wanted, Ki himself spoke of making the decision to leave. He was brilliant for Sunderland and obviously the more forward role suited him well (although if I recall not the same impact there latterly).

Whatever it is fantastic to see him in full flow again and doggedly chasing balls and really getting stuck in great attributes all wrapped up in that classy package. Well done KiSY brilliant to have him back at the centre of our team and steaming around the pitch with such determination.
How good is Ki? on 11:03 - Dec 22 with 1828 viewsskippyjack

All clueless when it comes to Ki... he hasn't changed much.. he's added physicality that's all.. he's always been the same.. Along with Gylfi and Fabianski our most consistent performers.. take these 3 out of our team.. we'd be in the relegation mix.. fans are blind mun.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

How good is Ki? on 11:35 - Dec 22 with 1788 viewsdameedna

That may be true with Ki but for me I have mostly liked the way Amat, Bartley, Fernandez, Ki and Barrow have come into the squad and performed better than their predecessors. Out top 10 posirtion will never be down to 3 players and for example last year when we were struggling, Shelvey, JDG and Bony lifted the whole team. But that's not to say our Back 4 were not immense in some games.

I would not have taken Ki back if we still had JDG but after a while I guess Monk sensed that JDG was not as committed as Ki and made his decision. At the time I was worried but that 1st game at United made all the difference and Ki has gone on from that.

Ki and Bony are way for a while, they are replaceable and we will not drop into relegation due to their absence.
How good is Ki? on 11:39 - Dec 22 with 1775 viewsLeonisGod

How good is Ki? on 11:03 - Dec 22 by skippyjack

All clueless when it comes to Ki... he hasn't changed much.. he's added physicality that's all.. he's always been the same.. Along with Gylfi and Fabianski our most consistent performers.. take these 3 out of our team.. we'd be in the relegation mix.. fans are blind mun.

It's been an impressive addition. i wonder where he got this grit from - being involved in a relegation battle at Sunderland or something Monk and the trainers have been working on? He's always been class on the ball but there's been a big improvement in his presence on the pitch. A run of games will have helped as well of course, as wasn't he often used as a sub in his first season with us.
How good is Ki? on 11:44 - Dec 22 with 1763 viewsLeonisGod

How good is Ki? on 11:35 - Dec 22 by dameedna

That may be true with Ki but for me I have mostly liked the way Amat, Bartley, Fernandez, Ki and Barrow have come into the squad and performed better than their predecessors. Out top 10 posirtion will never be down to 3 players and for example last year when we were struggling, Shelvey, JDG and Bony lifted the whole team. But that's not to say our Back 4 were not immense in some games.

I would not have taken Ki back if we still had JDG but after a while I guess Monk sensed that JDG was not as committed as Ki and made his decision. At the time I was worried but that 1st game at United made all the difference and Ki has gone on from that.

Ki and Bony are way for a while, they are replaceable and we will not drop into relegation due to their absence.

Except Bartley for me. He gives me the heebie jeebies. Chico was better, Fernandez is MUCH better with the discipline and composure needed. I wouldn't have taken J+Ki back either if the JDG deal had been on the cards, but glad we did
How good is Ki? on 11:56 - Dec 22 with 1742 viewsWxmJax

Ki made a tackle at Hull or rather he took the ball off one of their players by showboating, hope it's on Soccer AM on Saturday. He'll do for me, hope South Korea get knocked out of the Asian Cup early.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024