Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative 00:11 - Dec 21 with 5610 viewsTNT

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 00:20 - Dec 21 with 1669 viewsDarran

Before I vote what is other?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 10:01 - Dec 21 with 1542 viewsJackbustard

What an attention seeking thread.

The lad has followed this club for years through good times and bad unlike quite a lot of fans on here so for me that gives right to speak his mind regardless of what you think of his opinion.

More passionate fans we need like him unlike some of the glory hunting moaning w@nkers we seem to have attracted recently.
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 10:34 - Dec 21 with 1501 viewsbarry_island

Could the title be changed to "Do fans have the right to ask questions of the board in the best interests of our club?" Then, it may have some merit.

Just smile.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 10:48 - Dec 21 with 1473 viewsperchrockjack

im all for civil ceremonies AND HE S SEEMS MUCH LOVED by some

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 10:50 - Dec 21 with 1471 viewsPrivate_Partz

I would like to see a little more democracy in the selection of a future representative but T2C will do for me.
Much better to have a sceptic in post rather than a starry eyed happy clapper as the whole exercise will then become pointless.
Good on him for stepping up to the plate I say hence I voted 'other' as the nearest option.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 10:53 - Dec 21 with 1466 viewsbarry_island

Tis the season of peace and goodwill to all PRJ. In the Christian calendar anyway...

Just smile.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 11:02 - Dec 21 with 1451 viewsperchrockjack

so youre happy to be represented by someone who openly disrespects women, disabled people and those with mental help so trust me on this he would drive whole legions of people away as many will feel simply sick to the stomach and someone who cannot show basic humanity and all this because he s a "great" fan

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 11:11 - Dec 21 with 1430 viewsDarran

I don't often disagree with our (real) leader Mr Sumbler but somewhere on here last week he said that T2C was dividing the fans,he clearly isn't.

Great poll.

Login to get fewer ads

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 11:15 - Dec 21 with 1413 viewsJackfath

Personally, I've run out of usernames to vote on this poll.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 11:15 - Dec 21 with 1412 viewsDr_Winston

I may have missed it, but when did T2C claim to be a fans leader?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 11:17 - Dec 21 with 1408 viewsTreorchyjack

A stupid poll. I don't think T2C claims or wants to be to be anyones representative other than his own. However, T2C talks more sense than most of the clowns on here.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 11:18]
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 11:18 - Dec 21 with 1396 viewsDarran

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 11:15 - Dec 21 by Dr_Winston

I may have missed it, but when did T2C claim to be a fans leader?

Where in this thread did anyone say he's the fans leader then?

Simple question J does he represent you? Yes or No?
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 11:19]

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 11:20 - Dec 21 with 1385 viewsDr_Winston

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 11:18 - Dec 21 by Darran

Where in this thread did anyone say he's the fans leader then?

Simple question J does he represent you? Yes or No?
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 11:19]

Simple answer is no, but then I doubt that he'd claim to so it's rather irrelevant really. Much like this poll.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 11:21 - Dec 21 with 1385 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 10:50 - Dec 21 by Private_Partz

I would like to see a little more democracy in the selection of a future representative but T2C will do for me.
Much better to have a sceptic in post rather than a starry eyed happy clapper as the whole exercise will then become pointless.
Good on him for stepping up to the plate I say hence I voted 'other' as the nearest option.

Why do you want to be represented at all, you're a football fan and not on trail at crown court. I don't want anyone speaking for me, just turn up and support the team FFS.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 11:22 - Dec 21 with 1379 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 11:11 - Dec 21 by Darran

I don't often disagree with our (real) leader Mr Sumbler but somewhere on here last week he said that T2C was dividing the fans,he clearly isn't.

Great poll.

Mr Sumbler fans leader ???????????????? Have I missed something.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 11:25 - Dec 21 with 1371 viewsDarran

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 11:20 - Dec 21 by Dr_Winston

Simple answer is no, but then I doubt that he'd claim to so it's rather irrelevant really. Much like this poll.

Well T2C doesn't think so polls on here matter to him.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:17 - Dec 21 with 1328 viewsBillyChong

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 10:01 - Dec 21 by Jackbustard

What an attention seeking thread.

The lad has followed this club for years through good times and bad unlike quite a lot of fans on here so for me that gives right to speak his mind regardless of what you think of his opinion.

More passionate fans we need like him unlike some of the glory hunting moaning w@nkers we seem to have attracted recently.

Spot on. Wembley is the only away ground half the loud mouths have been to in the last five years.
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:18 - Dec 21 with 1323 viewsJackfath

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:17 - Dec 21 by BillyChong

Spot on. Wembley is the only away ground half the loud mouths have been to in the last five years.

Who are the loud mouths you keep on refering to?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:21 - Dec 21 with 1313 viewsNeath_Jack

Another silly sausage who is making the reference to a fans leader.

Some noses have been put out of joint with this proposed meet.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:24 - Dec 21 with 1302 viewsJackfath

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:21 - Dec 21 by Neath_Jack

Another silly sausage who is making the reference to a fans leader.

Some noses have been put out of joint with this proposed meet.

Whose noses have been put out of joint and why?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:26 - Dec 21 with 1293 views_

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:24 - Dec 21 by Jackfath

Whose noses have been put out of joint and why?

Oh fack off and bother someone else you infantile fackwit...

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:28 - Dec 21 with 1286 viewsJackfath

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:26 - Dec 21 by _

Oh fack off and bother someone else you infantile fackwit...

Just like you ask reasonable questions, I have asked two. Why the angst this morning Chrissy?

It's a shame you're unable to respond without abuse.

Unprofessional.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:31 - Dec 21 with 1278 viewsBillyChong

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:18 - Dec 21 by Jackfath

Who are the loud mouths you keep on refering to?

Generally anyone with a higher nonsense posts to away game live minutes watched ratio per season
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:32 - Dec 21 with 1274 viewsJackfath

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:31 - Dec 21 by BillyChong

Generally anyone with a higher nonsense posts to away game live minutes watched ratio per season

I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:44 - Dec 21 with 1253 viewsBillyChong

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:32 - Dec 21 by Jackfath

I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

Hardly a difficult one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024