Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative 00:11 - Dec 21 with 5609 viewsTNT

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:41 - Dec 21 with 799 viewsPhil_S

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:37 - Dec 21 by Rancid

Well, maybe Leigh sees fit to meet up because he respects Chris's views and concerns at the club.It seems unprecedented for something like to happen but obviously Chris has hit a few nerves for Leigh to accept the meet.Whether it be right or wrong.

I suspect its been driven by the deeply personal comments that came from Chris regards Leigh rather than anything else

And Leigh instigated the meet rather than accepting it.
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:42 - Dec 21 with 796 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:34 - Dec 21 by Parlay

You think the vast majority of fans don't care about the trust? F*ck my eyes.

Do you have to swear. I go to with around 15 others to watch the Swans and don't think anyone is in the trust and have never heard a discussion regarding the trust. I'm sure there are many people very passionate about the trust, but they are in the minority.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:43 - Dec 21 with 787 viewsDarran

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:41 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

I suspect its been driven by the deeply personal comments that came from Chris regards Leigh rather than anything else

I agree I asked T2C twice Friday who's family he was referring to in his post to xmastree and he failed to answer both times.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:45 - Dec 21 with 775 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:42 - Dec 21 by dgt73

Do you have to swear. I go to with around 15 others to watch the Swans and don't think anyone is in the trust and have never heard a discussion regarding the trust. I'm sure there are many people very passionate about the trust, but they are in the minority.

No, i choose to, in the same way you choose to be a troll.

So you go with 15 people and make a decision that the majority don't care about the trust. That is wise. I'd suggest due to the nature of what the trust is and what it represents, the nature of being a "fun" kind of obligates you to "give a shit" about the trust.

Enjoy your Premier League football.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:47 - Dec 21 with 765 viewsRancid

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:41 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

Either way Phil, whether it be personal questions regarding Leigh from Chris, this meet won't consist of how vending machine contents are bought and distributed, it'll be about the future of our club and the direction it's heading in.Something we'd all like to know and in a different vein from a pre- meditated and filtered Q&A session organized by the club.
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:49 - Dec 21 with 749 viewsPhil_S

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:47 - Dec 21 by Rancid

Either way Phil, whether it be personal questions regarding Leigh from Chris, this meet won't consist of how vending machine contents are bought and distributed, it'll be about the future of our club and the direction it's heading in.Something we'd all like to know and in a different vein from a pre- meditated and filtered Q&A session organized by the club.

There are no pre-meditated or filtered Q&A sessions organised by the club (or the Trust for that matter) All questions are welcomed at these events - having hosted enough of them over the years I am more than aware of that

And Leigh will not be able to answer any questions about the sale other than the ones that have already been answered, publicised and discussed.

It will be personal questions though I do agree with that.
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:50 - Dec 21 with 749 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:45 - Dec 21 by Parlay

No, i choose to, in the same way you choose to be a troll.

So you go with 15 people and make a decision that the majority don't care about the trust. That is wise. I'd suggest due to the nature of what the trust is and what it represents, the nature of being a "fun" kind of obligates you to "give a shit" about the trust.

Enjoy your Premier League football.

Troll, AAMB I won't say no more. I can't give a shite if i don't give a shite. IMO the club is in good hands, better hands than the people on here ( armchair chairmen lol) who constantly moan and as I've said before could they do a better job ( rhetorical )

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:51 - Dec 21 with 737 viewssixpenses

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:26 - Dec 21 by dgt73

The vast majority of fans are not in the trust or have any interest in the trust. I'm sure the trust does good work, but as a season ticket holder for many yrs, my enjoyment starts and ends during the 90 mins of football. I don't care who supply's the toilet paper to the training facilities, or what colour pants Huw Jenkins wears. Yes i post on the forums but some people take it way to far and thank god i don't , otherwise I'd stop going and take up fishing.

Good for you now let those of us who have an interest get on with it
Login to get fewer ads

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:57 - Dec 21 with 713 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:50 - Dec 21 by dgt73

Troll, AAMB I won't say no more. I can't give a shite if i don't give a shite. IMO the club is in good hands, better hands than the people on here ( armchair chairmen lol) who constantly moan and as I've said before could they do a better job ( rhetorical )

You dont have to say any more. Planetswans, thats all i need to say.

You do realise that the trust is a big part of that "safe hands" to which you refer.... Right?

Forum celebrity

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:05 - Dec 21 with 684 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:57 - Dec 21 by Parlay

You dont have to say any more. Planetswans, thats all i need to say.

You do realise that the trust is a big part of that "safe hands" to which you refer.... Right?

Are you a member ? I'm sure the trust is, but it's still no concern of mine.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:07 - Dec 21 with 679 viewsPhil_S

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:05 - Dec 21 by dgt73

You're a member though?
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:08 - Dec 21 with 671 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:05 - Dec 21 by dgt73

Of course as should you be.

As a fan, the trust is obligated to be a concern of yours. If it isn't then id question the former.

Forum celebrity

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:12 - Dec 21 with 660 viewsperchrockjack

Passionate Jack is one thing but not the most important.

I've met the best people who aren't.

Decent people do not act as he does on here, no matter how rightbsomevthinknhe is.

Clearly we ve all lost it

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:13 - Dec 21 with 658 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:07 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

You're a member though?

Am i ? I know ST holders were automatically trust members a while ago, but i thought that had stopped.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:14 - Dec 21 with 654 viewsPhil_S

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:13 - Dec 21 by dgt73

Am i ? I know ST holders were automatically trust members a while ago, but i thought that had stopped.

Nope all ST holders are e-members of the Trust
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:15 - Dec 21 with 654 views_

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:12 - Dec 21 by perchrockjack

Passionate Jack is one thing but not the most important.

I've met the best people who aren't.

Decent people do not act as he does on here, no matter how rightbsomevthinknhe is.

Clearly we ve all lost it

Where have I ever claimed to be the most important?

I am simply the most important poster only to you. Fact, as you mention me in 90% of all your posts. Fact.

Think about it, if is possible for you to still use your brain.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:16 - Dec 21 with 644 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:08 - Dec 21 by Parlay

Of course as should you be.

As a fan, the trust is obligated to be a concern of yours. If it isn't then id question the former.

I don't want to get caught up in the politics of the club and how much % wise do you think has any interest in the trust.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:18 - Dec 21 with 640 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:14 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

Nope all ST holders are e-members of the Trust

e- members ?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:21 - Dec 21 with 623 views_

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:49 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

There are no pre-meditated or filtered Q&A sessions organised by the club (or the Trust for that matter) All questions are welcomed at these events - having hosted enough of them over the years I am more than aware of that

And Leigh will not be able to answer any questions about the sale other than the ones that have already been answered, publicised and discussed.

It will be personal questions though I do agree with that.

Questions about the "sale"

I think Phil has summed it all up there.

Listen carefully the likes of DGT and Dick, the club is being sold.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:22 - Dec 21 with 623 viewsPhil_S

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:18 - Dec 21 by dgt73

e- members ?

Yes, everyone is an e-member unless they choose to apply for standard membership

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/join-the-trust/
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:24 - Dec 21 with 615 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:16 - Dec 21 by dgt73

I don't want to get caught up in the politics of the club and how much % wise do you think has any interest in the trust.

You don't have to get caught up in it, there is a difference between not actively wanting to get caught up in something and not giving a shit about something.

Genuine swansea fans? Id say 100%, certainly 100% of the ones who were there when the trust was established in the Petty era.

The only genuine Swans fans that don't care about the trust are probably ones ignorant to the trust, don't understand their role and are not that knowledgeable about the history or current working of the club.

Id say any genuine swans fan (note this is different to someone who likes to watch local football for 90 mins) who dont give a shit about the trust and have all the awareness you would expect from an avid Jack - then that is unforgivable.

Forum celebrity

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:25 - Dec 21 with 613 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:21 - Dec 21 by _

Questions about the "sale"

I think Phil has summed it all up there.

Listen carefully the likes of DGT and Dick, the club is being sold.

If the club is being sold then what do you expect me to do about it? Nothing, because there is nothing you can do if that's the case.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:25 - Dec 21 with 609 viewsdobjack2

No disrespect to anyone but the answer has to be no.

The trust board are representatives of the fans as they have been elected to that position.
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:26 - Dec 21 with 606 viewsPhil_S

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:24 - Dec 21 by Parlay

You don't have to get caught up in it, there is a difference between not actively wanting to get caught up in something and not giving a shit about something.

Genuine swansea fans? Id say 100%, certainly 100% of the ones who were there when the trust was established in the Petty era.

The only genuine Swans fans that don't care about the trust are probably ones ignorant to the trust, don't understand their role and are not that knowledgeable about the history or current working of the club.

Id say any genuine swans fan (note this is different to someone who likes to watch local football for 90 mins) who dont give a shit about the trust and have all the awareness you would expect from an avid Jack - then that is unforgivable.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Graveyard-Ambition-Official-History-Supporters-ebook/dp/
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:28 - Dec 21 with 591 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:26 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Graveyard-Ambition-Official-History-Supporters-ebook/dp/

Excellently timed link Phil.

Dgt put it on your list, less than a week to go.

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024