Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative 00:11 - Dec 21 with 5607 viewsTNT

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:42 - Dec 21 with 733 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:37 - Dec 21 by Parlay

Funny that.

No, i wouldn't buy a cheap ticket, id assume there was something wrong with it.

Hopefully i can find a reasonably priced ticket though (but still more than you) if that is what you are asking.

Now answer the things you ignored highlighted in my last post.

How come a high flying multi international business man such as yourself who claims to care about the club, is left searching for a reasonable price ticket. ? Oh how silly of me I forgot- principles.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:43 - Dec 21 with 733 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:36 - Dec 21 by dgt73

Firstly i call into the club shop most times when I'm back in Swansea. 2nd i just told you I wasn't at man city. 3rd I've know told you twice nothing has been edited in regard to what i said and that was I was in work and one of the engineers (cardiff fan) who was with me and he was pissing himself along with me, because you were just being played..

Im sure you do. Buying things you have no interest in is a bit odd though, almost like you forgot what you were debating for a second.

"Being played" oh my. So you have now taken the "only fishing guv" escape route after being made to look a wally? What an exhilarating life, which adds credence to your troll label of course.

Again, if nothing is edited then why does it say edited under your post?

Lastly can you make a thread on the bet highlighting your offer.

(Oh and where are your QPR seats).

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:46 - Dec 21 with 713 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:42 - Dec 21 by dgt73

How come a high flying multi international business man such as yourself who claims to care about the club, is left searching for a reasonable price ticket. ? Oh how silly of me I forgot- principles.

I think you mean multi national?

Thats obvious isn't it? If i overpaid for everything i bought, then i wouldn't be the former. I remember when you were doing your best to say i wasnt from Australia and showed you my ANZ bank statement. Was it $24,000 i earned that month? I cant quite remember. Enough to buy hundreds of outrageously priced tickets.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 15:47]

Forum celebrity

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:48 - Dec 21 with 700 viewsJackfath

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:46 - Dec 21 by Parlay

I think you mean multi national?

Thats obvious isn't it? If i overpaid for everything i bought, then i wouldn't be the former. I remember when you were doing your best to say i wasnt from Australia and showed you my ANZ bank statement. Was it $24,000 i earned that month? I cant quite remember. Enough to buy hundreds of outrageously priced tickets.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 15:47]

dgt73 is loaded too Parlay. I reckon you could be the two richest posters on here.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 15:49]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:51 - Dec 21 with 687 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:48 - Dec 21 by Jackfath

dgt73 is loaded too Parlay. I reckon you could be the two richest posters on here.

He is loaded with Bullsh*t maybe.

We shall see of he will be brave enough to make his bet thread and explain why the post he denies editing says "edited" underneath.

Forum celebrity

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:57 - Dec 21 with 669 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:48 - Dec 21 by Jackfath

Not loaded fath, just a hard working, working class guy. Mrs dgt73 earns decent cash tho.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:58 - Dec 21 with 660 viewsJackfath

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:57 - Dec 21 by dgt73

Not loaded fath, just a hard working, working class guy. Mrs dgt73 earns decent cash tho.

Solicitor isn't she?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:59 - Dec 21 with 659 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:57 - Dec 21 by dgt73

Dont ignore difficult questions now. If you are to be troll then you must also be prepared to fall on your sword.

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 16:09 - Dec 21 with 629 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:58 - Dec 21 by Jackfath

Solicitor isn't she?

Sort of.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 16:11 - Dec 21 with 617 viewsParlay

The sound of guilty silence...

Forum celebrity

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 16:12 - Dec 21 with 616 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:51 - Dec 21 by Parlay

He is loaded with Bullsh*t maybe.

We shall see of he will be brave enough to make his bet thread and explain why the post he denies editing says "edited" underneath.

Keep going lol

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 16:14 - Dec 21 with 612 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 16:12 - Dec 21 by dgt73

Keep going lol

Oh no the "lol" is out now.

So... Why does your post you denied editing say "edited" underneath?

Where are you sitting at Loftus Road?

And can you create a thread outlining your bet please?
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 16:14]

Forum celebrity

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 16:15 - Dec 21 with 607 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 16:11 - Dec 21 by Parlay

The sound of guilty silence...

Parlay best mate I've now told i didn't edit any post in regard of what i said and i 100% stand by what i said. I have no reason to lie, but if it makes you feel better, great.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 16:24 - Dec 21 with 587 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 16:15 - Dec 21 by dgt73

Parlay best mate I've now told i didn't edit any post in regard of what i said and i 100% stand by what i said. I have no reason to lie, but if it makes you feel better, great.

Ok great. Can you create a thread drawing attention to the fact you will bet £100 to charity that you didnt edit the post with regards to going to work rather than already being there.

And where are your loftus seats?

Forum celebrity

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 17:44 - Dec 21 with 528 viewsPrivate_Partz

Nope. I think it is good to ask questions and all 20k or so of us cannot do that. A representative democratically elected is good enough for me.
We have been stung before and we are much wiser now. I suspect if a few more questions were asked up the road they would not be in the mess they are now.
I appreciate you have full confidence in all concerned and this view could ultimately prove to be well judged. Some of us are a tad more concerned.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024