Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is our best XI? 06:17 - Dec 21 with 866 viewsmichumagic9

Bony
Montero Sigurdsson Routledge
Britton Ki
Taylor Williams Fernandez Rangel
Fabianski

This is the team I think best suits us.
What is our best XI? on 06:52 - Dec 21 with 847 viewsjack247

Wouldn't argue with that team
What is our best XI? on 08:13 - Dec 21 with 802 viewsjacksinceever

Fabianski
Shelvey Ki Sigurdsson
Montero Routledge
Bony

Shelvey could have scored five in the last two games.
Like any Swans fan who has watched them survive and climb since 2003, I will ever be grateful to Leon. however, we are not a team built for tipi-tapi triangles, and holding on to the ball which is Leon's game. We need to go for the jugular, which is far better suited to Shelvey, Montero, Gylfi and Barrow. Ki is doing a fine job in the "Leon" role, but supplements this with shots and goals, a dimension which has never been part of Leon's game (bar the two in our Play-Off success season)
What is our best XI? on 11:28 - Dec 21 with 720 viewsmichumagic9

What is our best XI? on 08:13 - Dec 21 by jacksinceever

Fabianski
Shelvey Ki Sigurdsson
Montero Routledge
Bony

Shelvey could have scored five in the last two games.
Like any Swans fan who has watched them survive and climb since 2003, I will ever be grateful to Leon. however, we are not a team built for tipi-tapi triangles, and holding on to the ball which is Leon's game. We need to go for the jugular, which is far better suited to Shelvey, Montero, Gylfi and Barrow. Ki is doing a fine job in the "Leon" role, but supplements this with shots and goals, a dimension which has never been part of Leon's game (bar the two in our Play-Off success season)

Yes I understand what you mean, but I just feel more safe and secure with leon since he is more defensive and more reliable then shelvey and shelvey can be sloppy at times. I would like to see shelvey challenge gylfi for the cam position. Shelvey looks a lot better at CAM then at centrel mid. And like you said he is a huge goal threat.
What is our best XI? on 11:43 - Dec 21 with 701 viewsshandyjack

i'd too swap JJS in for Leon but in certain games, Leon against the big teams for more stability, JJS against so called lesser teams for his x factor and unpredictability

Poll: Expectation for the season

What is our best XI? on 15:08 - Dec 21 with 620 viewsmichumagic9

What is our best XI? on 11:43 - Dec 21 by shandyjack

i'd too swap JJS in for Leon but in certain games, Leon against the big teams for more stability, JJS against so called lesser teams for his x factor and unpredictability

Agreed
What is our best XI? on 16:20 - Dec 21 with 565 viewsJokeren1943

Swansea has done better with Shelvey then Britton this season.

Don't know how many cleansheets we have had with Shelvey in the squad - but it is alot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024