Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Carroll 09:15 - Dec 21 with 2123 viewsQuakerJack

No thread on him after yesterday's game.... thought he was outstanding.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Tom Carroll on 12:02 - Dec 21 with 2004 viewsBillyChong

Slated by many short sighted fans at the start of the season. Quality was evident from the off.
Tom Carroll on 12:09 - Dec 21 with 1980 viewsLohengrin

I hope there's a chance of making this move permanent. The kid's got it, no doubts on that score.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tom Carroll on 12:11 - Dec 21 with 1969 viewsParlay

He IS excellent.

He was superb up in Man City too, he was my MotM. For some reason I always think he is lightweight and get concerned when i see him on the starting team sheet. But the boy always eases those fears almost instantly.

If we can sign him then we must.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Tom Carroll on 12:13 - Dec 21 with 1954 viewsBillyChong

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/128673/1623541/tom-carro
Tom Carroll on 16:22 - Dec 21 with 1652 viewsJokeren1943

Did really good. But need a hardhitter next to him like Shelvey or Ki (yes Ki), or our midfield is to weak defensely.
Tom Carroll on 17:01 - Dec 21 with 1597 viewsZut_Alors

Read the other day that he'd been captain of the England U21s. He would be a great buy if we could get him for under 5m and I wonder whether Spurs might take that if we offered it to them in January.
Tom Carroll on 17:03 - Dec 21 with 1593 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Tom Carroll on 17:01 - Dec 21 by Zut_Alors

Read the other day that he'd been captain of the England U21s. He would be a great buy if we could get him for under 5m and I wonder whether Spurs might take that if we offered it to them in January.

I think a lt would depend n convincing the player. He could make a reputation here in a way I doubt at Spurs, like maybe Caulker, but maybe he thinks he just needs his chance there to take it like Harry Kane.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Tom Carroll on 19:15 - Dec 21 with 1477 viewsWxmJax

Ki was head and shoulders above everyone else as man of the match yesterday. Going to miss him come January.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Carroll on 21:20 - Dec 21 with 1328 viewsKilkennyjack

I thought both Ki and JJS were better yesterday. Also understandably behind both Leon and Siggy in the midfield pecking order. Keeps the ball well enough, but lacks basic strength at the minute. Starting to see a go forward game though, so thats very positive. Where does his progress leave the local midfielders kurtis March, Henry Jones, and Lee Lucas....? All similar ages to Tom i think ?

Beware of the Risen People

Tom Carroll on 21:29 - Dec 21 with 1309 viewsLeonisGod

Nice tidy, technical player with bags of energy and quite reminiscent of Joe Allen. I like him - he seems very reliable.
Tom Carroll on 22:41 - Dec 21 with 1223 viewsjacktar

As he's not top of the pecking order, I can't see him wanting to stay here. He'd probably rather be in that situation at Spurs. Good experience for him and doing a job for us when needed, so can't complain really.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Tom Carroll on 00:19 - Dec 22 with 1158 views1973scott

Quality....very gifted player
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024