Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis tweets about the transfer window. 10:51 - Dec 21 with 5897 viewsswanskid95

Gomis tweeted this about am hour ago, not sure what to make of it.

For all those who are questioning, the transfer window is soon open there will be plenty of time to talk soccer.

"I'm not very happy in my life as professionally and culturally"
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 10:53]
Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 11:16 - Dec 21 with 3108 viewsScoobyWho

If thats what he did tweet he needs to speak to soemone because his salary at Swansea, his lifestyle and work are paramount to,our club for the rest of the season.

Fcking footballers. Some have no idea of how good it all is for them.

Updated, this is what he said -

I'm not very happy in my life as professionally and culturally because this is a new rewarding undertaking.

Oh and swans kid,he isn't tweeting ABOUT the transfer window, thats tabloid. It's just a tweet.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 11:19]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 11:20 - Dec 21 with 3081 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He couldn't have put it much more simple
obviously he's not a happy guy at the moment ,
Which is a bit worrying as Bony will be off to Africa in a bit and we need him .

Concerning stuff that.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 11:25 - Dec 21 with 3034 viewsScoobyWho

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 11:20 - Dec 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

He couldn't have put it much more simple
obviously he's not a happy guy at the moment ,
Which is a bit worrying as Bony will be off to Africa in a bit and we need him .

Concerning stuff that.

I will agree tom.

Also tho he needs to knuckle down and get stuck in, he is a very very rich man as a result of being at Swansea, as he no doubt was before he came. What this club doesn't need is folk like him groaning and moaning about their lives. He needs to get a reality check. Luckiest man alive and needs to sort it out as do the club, get the new club shrinks on him fast.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 11:27 - Dec 21 with 3005 viewsblaine_scfc

From day one I couldn't see how Gomis would be happy with getting 10 minutes per game, it was never going to last long. Shame really as we need strength in depth, we don't want the Vasquez and Shechter's of the world being cover, but it's hard to keep top class strikers happy who are not playing, especially at Gomis age.
Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 11:28 - Dec 21 with 2998 viewsItchySphincter

If he's not happy, he's not happy, regardless what he gets laid. Shame if that's the case. I like the look of him but he's not really had a look in.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 11:31 - Dec 21 with 2973 viewspencoedjack

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 11:25 - Dec 21 by ScoobyWho

I will agree tom.

Also tho he needs to knuckle down and get stuck in, he is a very very rich man as a result of being at Swansea, as he no doubt was before he came. What this club doesn't need is folk like him groaning and moaning about their lives. He needs to get a reality check. Luckiest man alive and needs to sort it out as do the club, get the new club shrinks on him fast.

Agree ^

He had a chance to prove the doubters wrong yesterday, he didn't do it.

If the 75k per week wages are true and someone offers us around the 7 million mark (early in the transfer window), then he can go and be the main man at Palace.

I'm sure Garry is aware of the situation and has options.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 11:31]
Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 11:36 - Dec 21 with 2933 viewssixpenses

Yep would say pretty plain

I imagine when he came he thought Bony was going

Bony himself was unhappy when he was not playing all the time and he was playing way more than Gomis. It would be good if he got a good chance to establish himself but obviously difficult when Bony so strong.

Other problem as pointed out previously team optimised to fit in round Bony and need to play differently to best use Gomis. Again same problem as when Bony came in and initially exagerrated by needing to build up his fitness, whereas Gomis seems to have good fitness levels.

Thorny problem, be great if he could establish himself whilst Bony away, I imagine other teams will be happy to take Gomis (possibly back home) but I imagine given the sums previously talked of when we were interested that considering transfer lump sum and wages he did not come cheap to us, but we needed to do something if Bony was going as we seemed to think / even possibly want (to boost funds, whilst fitting in with his ambitions) at the time.
Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 11:44 - Dec 21 with 2860 viewsLohengrin

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 11:16 - Dec 21 by ScoobyWho

If thats what he did tweet he needs to speak to soemone because his salary at Swansea, his lifestyle and work are paramount to,our club for the rest of the season.

Fcking footballers. Some have no idea of how good it all is for them.

Updated, this is what he said -

I'm not very happy in my life as professionally and culturally because this is a new rewarding undertaking.

Oh and swans kid,he isn't tweeting ABOUT the transfer window, thats tabloid. It's just a tweet.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 11:19]

What's he saying? He's not very happy because it's a rewarding undertaking? What does that mean? Either something is getting lost in translation or he's after help with a cryptic crossword clue.

IF he goes in January then I don't see it as the end of the world, personally. I'd lay short odds on Barrow tucking away some of the one-on-one chances Gomis has fluffed. If he comes good then great. If not we just chalk this one up and move on.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 11:56]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 11:50 - Dec 21 with 2832 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He turned a few clubs down to come here also .

I think he's a bit miffed

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 11:52 - Dec 21 with 2810 viewsshandyjack

i'd snap somebodies hands off for 6/7m for him, he's 29 no resale value which is one big reason i was so surprised we went for him. He had a big chance yesterday and was woeful, a run of games and he might get better, he won't go until the end of the window if he does go

Poll: Expectation for the season

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 11:53 - Dec 21 with 2792 viewsBillyChong

Spot on. Hardly set the league alight after starting yesterday.
Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:00 - Dec 21 with 2735 viewsParlay

Footballers get slated when they are money oriented and slates when they are not.

Clearly if he is unhappy then it is more to to with the fact he is in his late 20's, a top striker, and not playing rather than anything to do with money.

If i had ambitions to get into my national side as well as build my footballing legacy, id be unhappy if not playing too, regardless of how much money i had.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:04 - Dec 21 with 2708 viewssixpenses

Recall people were calling for Bony's head when he was establishing himself

Look at him now
Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:06 - Dec 21 with 2697 viewspencoedjack

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:00 - Dec 21 by Parlay

Footballers get slated when they are money oriented and slates when they are not.

Clearly if he is unhappy then it is more to to with the fact he is in his late 20's, a top striker, and not playing rather than anything to do with money.

If i had ambitions to get into my national side as well as build my footballing legacy, id be unhappy if not playing too, regardless of how much money i had.

Or of course he could knuckle down, try to up his game and dislodge the PL's top scorer in 2014.

Simple really.
Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:13 - Dec 21 with 2638 viewsDyfnant

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:04 - Dec 21 by sixpenses

Recall people were calling for Bony's head when he was establishing himself

Look at him now

Name names tben. Clueless if true

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:16 - Dec 21 with 2621 viewsParlay

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:06 - Dec 21 by pencoedjack

Or of course he could knuckle down, try to up his game and dislodge the PL's top scorer in 2014.

Simple really.

Who says he isn't doing exactly that? If he wasnt working hard then I dont think Monk would have given him a start yestereday,

If you are a footballer, you want to play. If you are not playing you aren't going to be happy. Its that simple. It goes beyond money.

In my opinion he was coming here after hearing whispers, probably from within, that Bony was off and he was to be our main striker. He turned down other clubs to come to us. I cant see him doing that knowing Bony was here in a one striker formation.

We were heavily linked with Troy Deeney at the time which, in my opinion, was supposed to be Gomis' understudy. Bony stayed, Gomis frozen out as a result.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 12:17]

Forum celebrity

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:18 - Dec 21 with 2593 viewsNeath_Jack

Are people really saying that yesterday was his chance to prove he is a player?

Loving f*ck, there's some absolute screamers here. Saying that, i remember how Bony was written off last season.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:21 - Dec 21 with 2571 viewsParlay

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:18 - Dec 21 by Neath_Jack

Are people really saying that yesterday was his chance to prove he is a player?

Loving f*ck, there's some absolute screamers here. Saying that, i remember how Bony was written off last season.

Bony was awful in his first say 6 games for us. Had the touch of an elephant, clumsy as hell, terrible link up play and couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo.

It takes strikers a while to get to grips with how we play and what is expected of them. Especially coming into English football for the first time.

Forum celebrity

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:24 - Dec 21 with 2553 viewsNeath_Jack

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:21 - Dec 21 by Parlay

Bony was awful in his first say 6 games for us. Had the touch of an elephant, clumsy as hell, terrible link up play and couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo.

It takes strikers a while to get to grips with how we play and what is expected of them. Especially coming into English football for the first time.

No he wasn't awful. Anyone with a modicum of football knowledge could see he was a player from the off. And anyone who tries to write a player off from a couple of 90 minute appearances, let alone bit part appearances, is a bit dim i'm afraid.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:25 - Dec 21 with 2549 viewsveng9

Anybody actually read what he said?
"No I am very happy"
"for my family and me, I am very happy when I see out my son's nursery and he pronounces English words"
"my life has never been so fulfilled.First league, assimilation of a new language and a new culture discovery"
"I have important matches with Swansea before boxing day, I am involved as others despite my low time of game"

People were saying what's the point of having bought Bony he doesn't fit our style of play last year. Give him time.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 12:26]
Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:25 - Dec 21 with 2543 viewsDarran

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:24 - Dec 21 by Neath_Jack

No he wasn't awful. Anyone with a modicum of football knowledge could see he was a player from the off. And anyone who tries to write a player off from a couple of 90 minute appearances, let alone bit part appearances, is a bit dim i'm afraid.

You shouldnt have said that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:26 - Dec 21 with 2535 viewsDr_Winston

Bony scored four goals in his first six games for us, and six in his first ten. Again, this bollocks that he was somehow shite when he first got here must be exposed for what it is.

As for Gomis, he played much better yesterday than some are making out, but it is the nature of many Swans fans to put the boot in on strikers.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:26 - Dec 21 with 2531 viewsNeath_Jack

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:25 - Dec 21 by Darran

You shouldnt have said that.

I'm too old a cat to be f*cked by a kitten Dar

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:29 - Dec 21 with 2513 viewsParlay

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:24 - Dec 21 by Neath_Jack

He was definitely awful, nothing to do with knowledge or intelligence... He simply did not play well. Michu was being selected ahead of him initially and he was one of the lowest rated in our side in terms of performances for his first 6-8 weeks here - that is just a fact. He clearly needed time to settle.

To write him off however, is/was ridiculous whoever did that.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 12:45]

Forum celebrity

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:31 - Dec 21 with 2488 viewsDarran

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:26 - Dec 21 by Neath_Jack

I'm too old a cat to be f*cked by a kitten Dar

Fair point.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024