Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis tweets about the transfer window. 10:51 - Dec 21 with 5895 viewsswanskid95

Gomis tweeted this about am hour ago, not sure what to make of it.

For all those who are questioning, the transfer window is soon open there will be plenty of time to talk soccer.

"I'm not very happy in my life as professionally and culturally"
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 10:53]
Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 13:37 - Dec 21 with 1320 viewsdgt73

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 13:14 - Dec 21 by exiledclaseboy

Neither am I but it's not tricky.

I'm very sorry I'll check every word from now on.. And i know you are not otherwise you wouldn't be a civil servant.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 13:39 - Dec 21 with 1318 viewsPhil_S

Footballers should never be allowed near Twitter
Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 13:40 - Dec 21 with 1314 viewswaynekerr55

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 13:05 - Dec 21 by Rancid

It's happened at our club very recently.When danny G was here he had his nose put out of joint by Michus arrival and when Bony arrived similar happened to Michu I believe.The same could be happening with Gomis.Trying to keep top strikers happy it takes a good manager.Monk needs to have a word if he hasn't already.he gave him his chance yesterday and although he done ok, he's no Wilfried Bony.Hopefully he'll knuckle down when Wilf is away and take his chance and when Wilf returns it's Wilf who has to fight for his place back.

Good point, although to be fair to Danny Graham a 10 year old would have had his nose put out of joint when the hapless Schecter was getting more game time than him

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 13:46 - Dec 21 with 1294 viewssixpenses

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:13 - Dec 21 by Dyfnant

Name names tben. Clueless if true

Quite a number if you looked back you would find the threads and it went on for quite a while whilst he was establishing himself in the PL. Personally I was defending his skills but could understand the frustration of others who wanted immediate constant top level PL input given the price paid and the task ahead of us with Europe and the PL.

Although I think most could see his quality from the off even some who had kept the faith started voicing doubts about his PL performances. He was also getting loads of European game time but obviously generally not the pace of the PL. He spoke himself about his fitness issue and he was on a special fitness program, but initially he was very stationary, that did not take away his skills to bury the ball or protect and distribute it creatively when it was laid on to him. Of course it was also about the team adapting to best use his playing style. I also remember he spent so much time on his ass even I was starting to think he had balance problems

Bony is a one off for us (although some may point to Scotland) a very different player to DG10 Michu or Gomis and that is not to belittle him or them. Gomis lacks some of Bony's skills but is stronger in other areas. He played great at Chelsea as I recall so not lacking in skill against top top teams just seems to need time to establish himself and for the team to play to the strengths of the striker on the pitch, but as said difficult problem for Garry with Bony so strong.
Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 13:47 - Dec 21 with 1284 viewsParlay

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 13:35 - Dec 21 by dgt73

I'm glad you finally agree.

I certainly agree that is what you think, yes.

Bless.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 14:14 - Dec 21 with 1226 viewsjackharris

I heard from a good/reliable source last week he was going to leave in the transfer window.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 14:29 - Dec 21 with 1200 viewsswanskid95

IF Gomis departs in January and that's a big IF, even tho Monk has said he doesn't want to, recalling Michu from his loan isn't the worst option, if Bafe goes I think Monk should concider it, he may even find his form again, even if he doesn't, he will make a move away in the summer anyway.
Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 14:41 - Dec 21 with 1168 viewsicecoldjack

Well if Gomis has put that on twitter there is no mistaking his words or sentiment.

Adds weight to some of the whispers that he is off in January and that Michu is set to make a sensational return, it all fits i suppose .

Gomis IMO was signed as a replacement for Bony and i think the club will be happy to get him off the wage bill, which with Fabianski,Siggy,Bony,Ki and Ash williams new deal must be absolutly fookin' whopping by now!

We would also be paying Michu's wages if he returns from Napoli so i think maybe the club think with Barrow and Emnes and perhaps Michu it will be enough cover for a month or so with 70k a week gone and probably a transfer fee to cover a new full back.

Gomis has been a touch unlucky, i think he is a decent player who will do a job for us given time.
Login to get fewer ads

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 15:46 - Dec 21 with 1075 viewsdameedna

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 11:31 - Dec 21 by pencoedjack

Agree ^

He had a chance to prove the doubters wrong yesterday, he didn't do it.

If the 75k per week wages are true and someone offers us around the 7 million mark (early in the transfer window), then he can go and be the main man at Palace.

I'm sure Garry is aware of the situation and has options.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 11:31]

There are some runs he is making that are not being seen.

On that performance against quality center backs, he did well and also added to defence.

If Bony leaves in January, the last thing we want is Gomis unhappy, he should get more game time (maybe 442 more).
Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 15:53 - Dec 21 with 1064 viewsJJJack

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:18 - Dec 21 by Neath_Jack

Are people really saying that yesterday was his chance to prove he is a player?

Loving f*ck, there's some absolute screamers here. Saying that, i remember how Bony was written off last season.

Agree. It was I think, his 3rd start. Sky Sports gave him 7/10. I just watched the FF hour long coverage of the match as hadn't seen it properly. Thought he played well...in so far as he got into goalscoring positions, won the important challenges, cleared a few crosses into our box and linked up quite well with JJS and the others. Not brilliant but for a first start in ages it was pretty good.
Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 15:55 - Dec 21 with 1060 viewsScoobyWho

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 12:59 - Dec 21 by exiledclaseboy

Anyone actually read this and realised that the original post appears to be completely off kilter?

Only once I could log back on ECB ....

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 17:18 - Dec 21 with 980 viewsQuakerJack

As we speak Gomis is at the Geoffrey Guichard stadium watching St Etienne. Conspiracy theorists of the world, go nuts

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 17:23 - Dec 21 with 966 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I can't see him going anywhere until Bony is back. Wif the tweets are true why wait until now to send them? His first start and a decent if not Stellar game, it's hardly time to make demands etc. footballers a re thick as mince aye.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 17:33 - Dec 21 with 952 viewsswanduck

On wikipedia it says Gomis' nickname is Baby Boo Drogba is this genuine or has someone edited it?? Either way LOL
Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 17:46 - Dec 21 with 912 viewsQuakerJack

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 17:33 - Dec 21 by swanduck

On wikipedia it says Gomis' nickname is Baby Boo Drogba is this genuine or has someone edited it?? Either way LOL

I thought he was nicknamed the panther or the puma or something like that, hence the celebration against Arsenal?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 17:48 - Dec 21 with 905 viewsswanduck

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 17:46 - Dec 21 by QuakerJack

I thought he was nicknamed the panther or the puma or something like that, hence the celebration against Arsenal?

Baby Boo Drogba is better IMO.
Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 17:55 - Dec 21 with 885 viewsQuakerJack

Gomis tweets about the transfer window. on 17:48 - Dec 21 by swanduck

Baby Boo Drogba is better IMO.

I agree. Maybe he can get a new celebration in honour of this new nickname. Maybe whip a dummy out of his sock, stick it in his mouth and dive around like he's been picked off by a sniper.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024