Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why does? 20:31 - Dec 21 with 1193 viewsSwanzay

Investment in Cardiff get approval, yet Swansea gets left behind again!
Swansea council are a complete joke!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-30016995
Why does? on 20:46 - Dec 21 with 1166 viewsRancid

I wonder if their football team were flying high in the Premier League and Swansea City were the languishing comedy club of football would we care more as a city ? As there's an obvious bias towards Cardiff when it comes to development.As a football fan it gives me solace.
Why does? on 20:51 - Dec 21 with 1151 viewsdickythorpe

Grangetown makes our High Street look like Marble Arch!!

Would love to see some brew houses with restaurants open up along our High St
Why does? on 20:53 - Dec 21 with 1136 viewsJackfath

Why does? on 20:51 - Dec 21 by dickythorpe

Grangetown makes our High Street look like Marble Arch!!

Would love to see some brew houses with restaurants open up along our High St

What would you do with all the drug dependent layabout who roam around down there?

It would need to be pedestrianised. Where would you send the traffic which goes up and down there now?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Why does? on 20:56 - Dec 21 with 1130 viewsdickythorpe

Why does? on 20:53 - Dec 21 by Jackfath

What would you do with all the drug dependent layabout who roam around down there?

It would need to be pedestrianised. Where would you send the traffic which goes up and down there now?

They wouldn't congregate there Fath with nice establishments in abundance. I believe we all pay council tax that fund the police. Therefore we or business owners can phone them to rid the streets of any layabouts you talk of.

All these run down buildings attract vermin. Re build, re open or even knock down and start again........oh for the Luftwaffe.....
Why does? on 20:58 - Dec 21 with 1123 viewsJackfath

Why does? on 20:56 - Dec 21 by dickythorpe

They wouldn't congregate there Fath with nice establishments in abundance. I believe we all pay council tax that fund the police. Therefore we or business owners can phone them to rid the streets of any layabouts you talk of.

All these run down buildings attract vermin. Re build, re open or even knock down and start again........oh for the Luftwaffe.....

Pricks they were. They have left Swansea alone. Had some marvellous buildings. Sadly never replaced.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Why does? on 21:01 - Dec 21 with 1114 viewsdickythorpe

Our High Street train station had a viaduct which was very near by a Hancocks brewery.

Bring the brewery/breweries (microbreweries) back!!!!
Why does? on 21:08 - Dec 21 with 1085 viewsdickythorpe

History.

https://ididitthisway.wordpress.com/tag/blitz/
Why does? on 21:47 - Dec 21 with 1019 viewsmax936

Why does? on 21:01 - Dec 21 by dickythorpe

Our High Street train station had a viaduct which was very near by a Hancocks brewery.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Why does? on 15:21 - Dec 22 with 845 viewsCatullus

Why does? on 20:56 - Dec 21 by dickythorpe

There's a drug rehab centre opposite the car park. The druggies get their clean needles and go straight across to the car park to buy their sh!t and shoot up. More than once I have seen used needles and blood soaked antiseptic wipes in the stairwells there, as well as burnt tin foil and an old spoon.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Why does? on 15:25 - Dec 22 with 837 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Why does? on 21:01 - Dec 21 by dickythorpe

My Gran and Grandfather ran the Arches Cafe in the viaduct

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Why does? on 16:52 - Dec 22 with 788 viewsreddythered

"which will be privately-funded" is the key to that article.

Why your council don't seem able to do similar things, I don't know. Maybe some are so left leaning dogma means everything?

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Why does? on 18:23 - Dec 22 with 746 viewsJackSomething

Why does? on 16:52 - Dec 22 by reddythered

"which will be privately-funded" is the key to that article.

Why your council don't seem able to do similar things, I don't know. Maybe some are so left leaning dogma means everything?

It's a very similar scheme to what Coastal have been doing on High Street and which is almost finished. That doesn't fit the narrative of course.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Why does? on 21:29 - Dec 22 with 671 viewsDr_Winston

The High Street is a shithole but compared to what Bristol Bus station used to be like it's quite posh.

The High St's biggest problem is a concentration of organisations that attract a certain type of user. Bail hostels, council & social housing, benefit offices, probation services, labour party offices and the like. All within a 500 yard radius.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024