Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stadium expansion again.. 22:24 - Dec 21 with 3297 viewsdeanscfc

Aren't we supposed to be starting this soon?
Stadium expansion again.. on 15:14 - Dec 22 with 631 viewsCatullus

Stadium expansion again.. on 09:26 - Dec 22 by bermudajack

Generally a case of, not " doing up" a council house until you've bought it first...

I'll never understand that argument. It's not like anyone else will ever move into this particular council house!!

Saying that, it's a definite, possibly maybe, could do.......lets wait and see!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Stadium expansion again.. on 15:17 - Dec 22 with 626 viewsSgorioFruit

I've got £1000 waiting here for two season tickets when the expansion is built.

Someone give me a shout when the club have pulled their finger out with the same promise for last 3 years. Sept this, Jan that, March here, May there. Oh well!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Stadium expansion again.. on 15:37 - Dec 22 with 590 viewsMagicDaps

I'd like to know where these 'promises' from the club were?

The club have on a number of occasions talked about their willingness to expand the Liberty, but in know way have they promised the expansion.

They've not promised that the expansion will start in January, they were hoping they can get everything sorted by next month.

What the club are currently doing, is all they can, questions of the club pulling their finger out on this issue are simply ridiculous as at this moment in time there's no more they can do. The day that they are allowed to start the expansion will be the day that it starts.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Stadium expansion again.. on 16:16 - Dec 22 with 542 viewstomdickharry

Stadium expansion again.. on 15:37 - Dec 22 by MagicDaps

The club have on a number of occasions talked about their willingness to expand the Liberty, but in know way have they promised the expansion.

They've not promised that the expansion will start in January, they were hoping they can get everything sorted by next month.

What the club are currently doing, is all they can, questions of the club pulling their finger out on this issue are simply ridiculous as at this moment in time there's no more they can do. The day that they are allowed to start the expansion will be the day that it starts.

What are the club currently doing?
Stadium expansion again.. on 16:22 - Dec 22 with 526 viewsmarchamjack

Stadium expansion again.. on 15:37 - Dec 22 by MagicDaps

I'm not sure that that last paragraph and in particular that last sentence is probably any longer true in light of the current takeover discussions, if they are indeed correct.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024