Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tragic Accident in Glasgow 16:42 - Dec 22 with 592 viewsjackharris

A refuse lorry has hit a pedestrian. It has mounted a pavement and there have been lots of people injured and sadly some fatalities! My thoughts go out to the people who have lost their lives, the injured and their loved ones!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Tragic Accident in Glasgow on 17:02 - Dec 22 with 556 viewsLeonisGod

Yep saw that earlier, tragic. Some tweets suggesting the driver may have had a heart attack. I hate news like this at this time of the year. Which makes no sense because for the people who've lost loved ones it won't matter what time of year it is.
Tragic Accident in Glasgow on 17:06 - Dec 22 with 549 viewsPhil_S

Thoughts with all the families of those who have lost loved ones in this incident

I know that area really well and would have been packed at that time of day - would have been terrifying to watch
Tragic Accident in Glasgow on 17:17 - Dec 22 with 527 viewsorion3016

Just over a year ago it was the helicopter crash into the pub. Tragic afternoon again

Be over there now after

Tragic Accident in Glasgow on 17:25 - Dec 22 with 509 viewsepaul

awful news,absolutely tragic go to feel for the families, as it is Im on train now on way to Glasgow to spend the festives with my boy

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Tragic Accident in Glasgow on 18:23 - Dec 22 with 437 viewsperchrockjack

Pall of sadness over the city.

Seems horrendous

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tragic Accident in Glasgow on 19:38 - Dec 22 with 410 viewsSwansNZ

6 people dead. A terrible accident.
Thoughts go out to those families involved.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024