Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you were Garry Monk.. 17:34 - Dec 22 with 2427 viewsSpokenword

As we know we have allot of fixtures in a space of a week, and we should expect to see a lot of Squad rotation. Who would you pick in the following fixtures

Vs Villa 26/12

1. Fab
Jazz Williams Bartley Taylor

Caroll Ki

Routs Gylfi Jeff

Bony

Liverpool 29/12

1. Fab
Rangel Williams Fernandez Taylor

Britton Ki

Routs Shelvey Dyer

Gomis

QPR 1/1

1. Fab
Rangel Williams Bartley Taylor

Britton Shelvey

Emnes Gylfi Jeff

Bony

Tranmere 3/1

Tremmel
Jazz Amat Fernandez Tiendalli

Carroll Shelvey

Barrow Emnes Dyer

Gomis

[Post edited 22 Dec 2014 17:35]
If you were Garry Monk.. on 18:42 - Dec 22 with 2347 viewsmonmouth

Bony and Ki should play every minute of every game until they have to bugger off. Can't see this logic of 'giving game time' to Gomis for when Bony is away by dropping Bony to do it. just means we're effectively without Bony for longer. he can get game time when our best forward by a zillion miles is fannying around in Africa. As can Leon/Caroll in covering for Ki.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If you were Garry Monk.. on 19:13 - Dec 22 with 2304 viewspencoedjack

If you were Garry Monk.. on 18:42 - Dec 22 by monmouth

Bony and Ki should play every minute of every game until they have to bugger off. Can't see this logic of 'giving game time' to Gomis for when Bony is away by dropping Bony to do it. just means we're effectively without Bony for longer. he can get game time when our best forward by a zillion miles is fannying around in Africa. As can Leon/Caroll in covering for Ki.

I agree totally hope Wilf plays every minute till he jets off ... Is he available for QPR ?
If you were Garry Monk.. on 19:32 - Dec 22 with 2270 viewsmonmouth

If you were Garry Monk.. on 19:13 - Dec 22 by pencoedjack

I agree totally hope Wilf plays every minute till he jets off ... Is he available for QPR ?

Monk said they both would be.

If you were Garry Monk.. on 19:41 - Dec 22 with 2253 viewsSwansNZ

This ^

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

If you were Garry Monk.. on 20:27 - Dec 22 with 2199 viewsGlyn1

I agree with the original poster and would start Bony against Villa and Gomis against Liverpool (with Bony as a 2nd half sub).

It's about time to see Gomis start at a really big stadium.

But I'd keep Fabianski for every match. Keepers don't need resting and Tremmel is OK about being a sub.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

If you were Garry Monk.. on 10:28 - Dec 23 with 2048 viewsHuw57

Taking one at a time for Boxing Day, the team should look like this;

Fabianski

Richards Fernandez Williams Taylor

Shelvey Ki

Dyer Siggy Jeff

Bony

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

If you were Garry Monk.. on 10:54 - Dec 23 with 2000 viewsSpokenword

I think It's logical to give Gomis more game time before Bony goes to the African cup of nations, I'm not convinced that he is match fit and given him two games in a week will help him towards that. He's gonna be vital for us in January, but we will see. I can see what you mean about KI but why do we really want to overplay him and then send him to a tournament and risk an Injury?
If you were Garry Monk.. on 11:20 - Dec 23 with 1977 viewsmonmouth

So at worst we realistically get Bony back for ManU and Ki for WBA (Maybe Sunderland) after they've settled back in? A week or so earlier if they get knocked out before the semis?

On a separate note, to put this season in context, if we beat Villa on Friday we will have more points this season already than we had after munching Cruddiff last season.

Login to get fewer ads

If you were Garry Monk.. on 14:53 - Dec 23 with 1877 viewsSpokenword

If you were Garry Monk.. on 11:20 - Dec 23 by monmouth

So at worst we realistically get Bony back for ManU and Ki for WBA (Maybe Sunderland) after they've settled back in? A week or so earlier if they get knocked out before the semis?

On a separate note, to put this season in context, if we beat Villa on Friday we will have more points this season already than we had after munching Cruddiff last season.

I suppose it comes down to what we wanna achieve, maybe a few loan signings are pending to come in January to fill the Void. In hindsight it's only a few games that we need to think about, I think we'll be fine.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024