Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club 15:04 - Dec 31 with 34269 viewsSwansTrust

The Trust has issued a Q&A article on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club which can be read here - http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2014/12/31/qa-on-potential-new-shareholders-in-swans

www.swanstrust.co.uk

Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 10:21 - Feb 10 with 4199 viewstomdickharry

It is possible that details of the new TV deal will be announced later today,it could very well be that our the investors are waiting for this announcement before tabling an offer to the club Shareholders.Add to this the proposed Stadium purchase and the real potential of PL status secured for a further season,the cherry is just about ripe for picking.
Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 11:20 - Feb 10 with 4189 viewsLeonisGod

Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 10:21 - Feb 10 by tomdickharry

It is possible that details of the new TV deal will be announced later today,it could very well be that our the investors are waiting for this announcement before tabling an offer to the club Shareholders.Add to this the proposed Stadium purchase and the real potential of PL status secured for a further season,the cherry is just about ripe for picking.

They're predicting a 45% increase in the value of the TV deal - mental money!
Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 12:10 - Feb 10 with 4176 viewsNOTRAC

What sometimes surprises me is that the Americans appear to be the only ones interested.
A Premiership club whose position is secure for next season,.virtually debt free, and an income increase of 40% guaranteed, one would think it should be like the California gold rush.
Wouldn't be surprised if there's a lot more money to be had if the shareholders shopped around.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 16:25 - Feb 10 with 4128 viewsjackonicko

Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 12:10 - Feb 10 by NOTRAC

What sometimes surprises me is that the Americans appear to be the only ones interested.
A Premiership club whose position is secure for next season,.virtually debt free, and an income increase of 40% guaranteed, one would think it should be like the California gold rush.
Wouldn't be surprised if there's a lot more money to be had if the shareholders shopped around.

Aye. If the club gets any more valuable, you'd need to be royalty to afford it.
Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 17:37 - Feb 10 with 4107 viewsMoscowJack

Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 10:21 - Feb 10 by tomdickharry

If the TV deal shows a 30%-40% increase, does our valuation go up by the same?

Wouldn't a new "deal" and new term-sheets need to be agreed?

I genuinely hope so as this would be an incredibly risk-free deal for the Yanks otherwise.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 17:43 - Feb 10 with 4104 viewsMoscowJack

TV deal increase confirmed....it's HUGE

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-31379128

This is without the international rights deals being confirmed yet!

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 18:01 - Feb 10 with 4089 viewsperchrockjack

Can only be good for us surely.

Incredible to think how little money we used to have.

Must be swansea s highest profile business.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 10:45 - Feb 11 with 4033 viewsmonmouth

Well, if I've got my dates right, you can certainly see why some want to sell their shares this season. whilst the carrot is dangling and the risk is non-existent. Next season's relegation scrap will be bloody for a lot of teams. Get relegated next year and you miss out on the bonanza. 5.1bn without overseas rights, and the bottom team in 2016/17 getting 99m. It's utterly mental isn't it? I have to say, if I was in government I'd be tempted into looking at how sport is taxed with these figures being trumpeted.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 12:08 - Feb 11 with 4019 viewsStarsky

Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 10:45 - Feb 11 by monmouth

Well, if I've got my dates right, you can certainly see why some want to sell their shares this season. whilst the carrot is dangling and the risk is non-existent. Next season's relegation scrap will be bloody for a lot of teams. Get relegated next year and you miss out on the bonanza. 5.1bn without overseas rights, and the bottom team in 2016/17 getting 99m. It's utterly mental isn't it? I have to say, if I was in government I'd be tempted into looking at how sport is taxed with these figures being trumpeted.

Whilst it is fantastic income for the Swans.
The more money that comes into the Premier clubs, the more that desperation for survival takes over instead of ... Sport & entertainment.
It's the favourite sport for accountants for sure.

It's just the internet, init.

Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 23:15 - Feb 16 with 3731 viewsdameedna

Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 17:37 - Feb 10 by MoscowJack

If the TV deal shows a 30%-40% increase, does our valuation go up by the same?

Wouldn't a new "deal" and new term-sheets need to be agreed?

I genuinely hope so as this would be an incredibly risk-free deal for the Yanks otherwise.

I think the deal will be scaled
An investor putting in 30 million will want around 6 million back each year
If the club gets more form TV revenue so the club can pay back quicker

It is the other control issues of buying directors shares that is of real interest, not necessarily the loan/investments

Having good investors on the board could be a good thing for other forms of revenue such as increased marketing. I have said this before but some think it is rubbish. I am mot so sure as mates travelled to see us in the US and spent a few dollars
Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 08:11 - Feb 17 with 3697 viewsLord_Bony

Bottom line the club gets to pocket about 3 to 5 million every game from Tv rights.?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 09:46 - Feb 19 with 3498 viewsmonmouth

Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 08:11 - Feb 17 by Lord_Bony

Bottom line the club gets to pocket about 3 to 5 million every game from Tv rights.?

Shouldn't that read, the players get to pocket...'?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 20:26 - Feb 19 with 3442 viewstrampie

Unfortunately lots of football clubs tend to be loss making as the money nearly all ends up in the players pockets.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 13:35 - Feb 20 with 3372 viewsStarsky

Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 09:46 - Feb 19 by monmouth

Shouldn't that read, the players get to pocket...'?

Shouldn't that read "the agents get to pocket"...

It's just the internet, init.

Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 07:47 - Feb 21 with 3259 viewsAngelRangelQS

Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 13:35 - Feb 20 by Starsky

Shouldn't that read "the agents get to pocket"...

Shouldn't that read "the board and shareholders get to pocket"...
Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 16:49 - Feb 24 with 2907 viewsLeonisGod

Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 07:47 - Feb 21 by AngelRangelQS

I wouldn't have thought so, given that wages account for about 55-60% of turnover and dividends about 2%.
Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 08:14 - Feb 25 with 2854 viewsNeath_Jack

Swans Trust Q&A on potential new Shareholders in Swansea City Football Club on 07:47 - Feb 21 by AngelRangelQS

Shouldn't that read "the greedy f*ckers get to pocket......."

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024