Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! 11:54 - Jan 18 with 18459 viewsSwanjaxs

Morriston Hospital A&E last night... three Chelski fans beaten to a pulp but only two jacks! 😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! (n/t) on 11:59 - Jan 18 with 6353 viewsGrandPrix

[Post edited 18 Jan 2015 12:10]

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 12:09 - Jan 18 with 6285 viewsGrandPrix

Where was there trouble last night? by stadium or town?

loads of Chelsea fans over SA1 heading for Wind Street last night

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 12:23 - Jan 18 with 6187 viewslifelong

Another unnecessary waste of valuable time for A&E staff.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 12:29 - Jan 18 with 6144 viewsswansealad69

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 12:23 - Jan 18 by lifelong

Another unnecessary waste of valuable time for A&E staff.

Everyone to there own.
It might not excite you or many others having a tare up in football but clearly it does with others.
I dare say there are things u take part in that would bore the death or be classed a disgrace to others.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 12:31 - Jan 18 with 6130 viewsDarran

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 12:29 - Jan 18 by swansealad69

Everyone to there own.
It might not excite you or many others having a tare up in football but clearly it does with others.
I dare say there are things u take part in that would bore the death or be classed a disgrace to others.

What a tw*t seriously what a f*cking tw*t. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 12:32 - Jan 18 with 6117 viewsRancid

I can't defend him after that
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 12:32 - Jan 18 with 6110 viewslifelong

Everyone to there own.

You're quite right, beating another human being to pulp has never excited me.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 12:33 - Jan 18 with 6107 viewsexiledclaseboy

Everyone to there own.

I had to laugh at that.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 12:33 - Jan 18 with 6105 viewsorion3016

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 12:31 - Jan 18 by Darran

What a tw*t seriously what a f*cking tw*t. lol

I concur
Prize for one of the most ridiculous posts ever
Bell end

Be over there now after

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 12:35 - Jan 18 with 6087 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Manchild, look at the state you're in.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2015 12:56]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 12:51 - Jan 18 with 5995 viewsmonmouth

Everyone to there own.

Chwarae teg, that's quite amusing in a stunted, warped, the future of the human race is f*cked kind of way.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 12:55 - Jan 18 with 5975 viewsswansealad69

Lol why the abuse? Im just stating a fact.
Clearly there are some who like to kick off at football.
Off course Darren has a opinion and off course as a angry hard done by guy its drivel.
Like I said Darren if that sqeeky weel is bothering u then I will buy u a tin off 3in1 oil.
There is no need to abuse every post on me and about my spelling and myeeducation
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 13:01 - Jan 18 with 5940 viewsDarran

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 12:55 - Jan 18 by swansealad69

Lol why the abuse? Im just stating a fact.
Clearly there are some who like to kick off at football.
Off course Darren has a opinion and off course as a angry hard done by guy its drivel.
Like I said Darren if that sqeeky weel is bothering u then I will buy u a tin off 3in1 oil.
There is no need to abuse every post on me and about my spelling and myeeducation

Yeah because once again it's only me isn't it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 13:07 - Jan 18 with 5898 viewsswansealad69

Mostly yes.
To many on here set in the ways there world should be like.
And to many who quick to criticize others for posting things if it sont conform to the genral believes that bully boys on here.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 13:09 - Jan 18 with 5882 viewsexiledclaseboy

I just keep saying the words "tare up" (sic) in a Danny Dyer style.

Poll: Tory leader

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 13:11 - Jan 18 with 5860 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 13:09 - Jan 18 by exiledclaseboy

Pwoper nawty

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 13:18 - Jan 18 with 5806 viewsJethroJack

The NHS is under immense pressure and then you get phucking brain-dead morons who make light of using up valuable medical resources.

Desperate.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 13:25 - Jan 18 with 5739 viewsParlay

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 13:09 - Jan 18 by exiledclaseboy

Everyone does it when they are talking about hooliganism, its infuriating.

They seem to call hooligans "lads" too. Not the usual lads term as the normal human being may utter, but as an actual nickname for a hooligan. "We didnt have any real lads there".

All a bunch of knobheads.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 13:28 - Jan 18 with 5736 viewsAquinas

If the Chelsea fans were heading to wind street, couldn't it be very conceivable that the people who put them in A&E are not swans fans? I can imagine a lot of locals getting rubbed up the wrong way by loud mouth Londoners.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 13:41 - Jan 18 with 5681 viewsRancid

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 13:25 - Jan 18 by Parlay

Everyone does it when they are talking about hooliganism, its infuriating.

They seem to call hooligans "lads" too. Not the usual lads term as the normal human being may utter, but as an actual nickname for a hooligan. "We didnt have any real lads there".

All a bunch of knobheads.

It's a difficult subject to digest if you weren't around back in the day.But believe me mate, and this won't go down well but a good old fashioned row with equally minded individuals was better than sex or any drug.I frown upon it now as I've grown up but back in the day it was a culture for youths to be part of and it was extremely exciting to be part of.Most people wouldn't understand and I accept that but it was part and parcel of football and life back then.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 13:46 - Jan 18 with 5647 viewssixpenses

Beating the hell out of each other does not strike me as an amusing pass time but as you say each to his own so long as all that become involved are willing participants which is far from always the case.

The actual issue is that when they inevitably need reconstructing they take scarce health service resources that others who have not or not so obviously and deliberately put themselves in harms way may need.

I suppose you could though make a reasonable fist! of an argument on the basis of those that partake in high risk sports or to a lesser extent use drills or hammers or even cross the road. Although in all those cases the actual aim of the exercise is generally not to cause injury.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 13:47 - Jan 18 with 5635 viewsMillJack

Everyone to there own.

I just did a little sick in my mouth reading this post. What an utter, utter bell end.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 14:03 - Jan 18 with 5538 viewsskippyjack

Some people like fighting.. should've let them clean their own battle scars and got the hose on them to sober them up.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 14:48 - Jan 18 with 5376 viewsperchrockjack

Sadly,,many of these fighters would run a mile if confronted with potentially fatal confrontation in a battle zone.

We Ve so many kids thinking they re tough it's pitiful when you think of those who ve served our country in real wars which are not x box, not virtual but in the stinking flesh.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 15:00 - Jan 18 with 5323 viewsmonmouth

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 13:41 - Jan 18 by Rancid

It's a difficult subject to digest if you weren't around back in the day.But believe me mate, and this won't go down well but a good old fashioned row with equally minded individuals was better than sex or any drug.I frown upon it now as I've grown up but back in the day it was a culture for youths to be part of and it was extremely exciting to be part of.Most people wouldn't understand and I accept that but it was part and parcel of football and life back then.

I admire your honesty.

It's never too late to learn though mate. Get your missus to buy you cosmopolitan mun. There's no shame in admitting being rubbish in the sack these days.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024