Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis house hunting in London.. 03:31 - Jan 25 with 7181 viewsicecoldjack

..according to the Daily express. I have to say, from what ive seen of him i think it's best if he just fooks off from here ASAP !

He seems the kind of player we have spent years trying to avoid but the best laugh is that given all the chances he has had he is still fookin' useless in front of goal!

Bafa, you aint all that fella so please just fook off and leave us, i'd rather play with a false 9 than put up with this attitude, id even rather get relegated than keep him. Comments from people who follow french football have maintained the bloke is constantly looking to move and is trouble.

We aint heard a peep out of him until the ultra professional Bony earnt a move away, that tell me alot .

Gomis is starting to look like everything i hate about football, it was only a question of time before we made a big transfer blunder, no blame on the club here at all, but i think id cut my losses and fook the ungreatful coont off from the Swans.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/554029/Swansea-Bafetimbi-Gomis-Crystal-P

Thoughts ?
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 12:55 - Jan 25 with 2187 viewsGeoffThom

Was really looking forward to this guy cutting the mustard French int and regular French prem as well but got to say he's pissing me off now he obviously didn't do his research before he came here he's come from a beautiful big French city to little old Swansea and now realises there's no Louis vuitton no channel in fact not one designer store there's no big houses with swimming pools aplenty in the area and no Ferrari dealerships and he's got the hump we also don't play in a fifty thousand seater stadium so he's not massively adored especially as there was a better player with a better attitude in front of him
Take the 8 m and run boys and try deannny and olivea or put a cheeky bid for borini because at least they know we're we are
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 13:02 - Jan 25 with 2164 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 12:55 - Jan 25 by GeoffThom

Was really looking forward to this guy cutting the mustard French int and regular French prem as well but got to say he's pissing me off now he obviously didn't do his research before he came here he's come from a beautiful big French city to little old Swansea and now realises there's no Louis vuitton no channel in fact not one designer store there's no big houses with swimming pools aplenty in the area and no Ferrari dealerships and he's got the hump we also don't play in a fifty thousand seater stadium so he's not massively adored especially as there was a better player with a better attitude in front of him
Take the 8 m and run boys and try deannny and olivea or put a cheeky bid for borini because at least they know we're we are

He didn't have to do any research. We were stuffing £8M in his back pocket.

It would have been a good idea if we had done a bit of research on him before doing so......

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 13:12 - Jan 25 with 2131 viewsPrivate_Partz

I really think we are jumping the gun here. This is another quoteless piece of journalism. It could easily be a load of bollo but what better way to unsettle a player than by turning the fans against him? His last two games were against Chelsea where we were completely overrun and Blackburn where we were down to 10 men where Gomis had to play deep to both retain possession and then launch attacks by spreading the ball wide. I thought he actually turned into space very well at times but Blackburn inevitably closed us down due to the extra man. I doubt Wilf could have done much more in those games as he is considerably less mobile.
I really think we should hold back the hatred for the time being. It certainly will be of no benefit to the club if we turn on the player when he comes out onto the pitch or get on his back if every shot is not on target.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 13:13 - Jan 25 with 2127 viewsdobjack2

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:56 - Jan 25 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Yes but if true an understandable reaction
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 13:20 - Jan 25 with 2111 viewsC_jack

He might just like London, and as such fancy having a house there. Don't hang him just yet.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 13:25 - Jan 25 with 2088 viewsParlay

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:10 - Jan 25 by headcleaner

It looks like we've found our escape goat then. I'm so glad so many people have blind faith in what the written media have to say. Blimey it looks like we're well and truly doomed

Aye these direct quotes are made up surely.

Everything in the paper is made up see innit.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 13:55 - Jan 25 with 2053 viewsicecoldjack

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 13:12 - Jan 25 by Private_Partz

I really think we are jumping the gun here. This is another quoteless piece of journalism. It could easily be a load of bollo but what better way to unsettle a player than by turning the fans against him? His last two games were against Chelsea where we were completely overrun and Blackburn where we were down to 10 men where Gomis had to play deep to both retain possession and then launch attacks by spreading the ball wide. I thought he actually turned into space very well at times but Blackburn inevitably closed us down due to the extra man. I doubt Wilf could have done much more in those games as he is considerably less mobile.
I really think we should hold back the hatred for the time being. It certainly will be of no benefit to the club if we turn on the player when he comes out onto the pitch or get on his back if every shot is not on target.

I disagree.

Gomis kicked all this off himself by giving interviews explaining that he wants/ is open to a move.

That peed off alot of fans as the bloke waited till the exact moment wilf was sold to launch his unhappiness in the press.

There are plenty of quotes from Gomis RE his exit from Swansea.

The timing of his comments is what is sticking with most fans, he waited till wilf was gone to start moaning and that was a calculated thing to do, we need every player 100% focussed but this has unsettled the club as a result.

The only person jumping the gun is that greedy moaning french fooker that gets paid 70/80 k a week and so far has proven himself to be a complete melt in front of goal.

Nothing will give me greater pleasure than seeing him knuckle down and bang in goals but all the coont seems to be doing is talking off the pitch not on it !
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 14:30 - Jan 25 with 2009 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Did Bodde ever find a nice house in Derby?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 14:32 - Jan 25 with 2000 viewsPrivate_Partz

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 13:25 - Jan 25 by Parlay

Some things that are reported are indeed correct but just as many are wrong. Probably more so. I did not see any direct quotes. He is a rich young man. He could have just been looking for a pad in the smoke. ML had pots and pots of money and he preferred the Cumberland Hotel.
Bafi could indeed turn out to be a particularly bad mercenary money grabber but it is too early to get on his back. The truth will come out by the end of the window i think.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 14:40 - Jan 25 with 1977 viewsicecoldjack

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 14:32 - Jan 25 by Private_Partz

Some things that are reported are indeed correct but just as many are wrong. Probably more so. I did not see any direct quotes. He is a rich young man. He could have just been looking for a pad in the smoke. ML had pots and pots of money and he preferred the Cumberland Hotel.
Bafi could indeed turn out to be a particularly bad mercenary money grabber but it is too early to get on his back. The truth will come out by the end of the window i think.

Fair comment.

Wasn't there a rumour that Canas and Poz were spending alot/too much time in London and that was the reason why Monk wanted rid ?
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 14:49 - Jan 25 with 1951 viewsPrivate_Partz

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 13:55 - Jan 25 by icecoldjack

I disagree.

Gomis kicked all this off himself by giving interviews explaining that he wants/ is open to a move.

That peed off alot of fans as the bloke waited till the exact moment wilf was sold to launch his unhappiness in the press.

There are plenty of quotes from Gomis RE his exit from Swansea.

The timing of his comments is what is sticking with most fans, he waited till wilf was gone to start moaning and that was a calculated thing to do, we need every player 100% focussed but this has unsettled the club as a result.

The only person jumping the gun is that greedy moaning french fooker that gets paid 70/80 k a week and so far has proven himself to be a complete melt in front of goal.

Nothing will give me greater pleasure than seeing him knuckle down and bang in goals but all the coont seems to be doing is talking off the pitch not on it !

And of course you could be right but I still think you are jumping the gun ;-) I thought all the quotes were translated from Twitter and a Canal interview. Things can get lost in translation. Even when they are not confusion can arise. Take Taylor / Newcastle, Bodde/ Derby or even Leon / Sheffield Utd.
I hope Gonis / Crystal Palace thing goes the same way. It most certainly won't help if we get on his back from here on in. If he is indeed hellbent on going then I am sure he will be shown the door. Particularly as Pardew would appear keen as he has chased the player for some time.

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 15:02 - Jan 25 with 1916 viewsoldcob

No problem with him looking for a house in London. Pity is he's using our cash to buy it.
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 15:18 - Jan 25 with 1887 viewsStarsky

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 14:49 - Jan 25 by Private_Partz

And of course you could be right but I still think you are jumping the gun ;-) I thought all the quotes were translated from Twitter and a Canal interview. Things can get lost in translation. Even when they are not confusion can arise. Take Taylor / Newcastle, Bodde/ Derby or even Leon / Sheffield Utd.
I hope Gonis / Crystal Palace thing goes the same way. It most certainly won't help if we get on his back from here on in. If he is indeed hellbent on going then I am sure he will be shown the door. Particularly as Pardew would appear keen as he has chased the player for some time.

I appreciate you keeping calm on this PP... However, Garry Monk and Gomis have not denied the various quotes. In fact Garry has more or less confirmed them by stating that Gomis needs to produce some goals/performances before he can move away.

It's just the internet, init.

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 15:25 - Jan 25 with 1883 viewsScoobyWho

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 10:54 - Jan 25 by JethroJack

Hard to disagree with the "phuck off Gomis" brigade...but if he gets the winner at St Mary's (not that you'd expect him to) all will be forgiven.

Fickle phuckers football fans....how's that for some alliteration

He can score nine in one game he can still do one.
Its about Swansea not Gomis surely.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2015 15:25]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 23:35 - Jan 25 with 1722 viewsheadcleaner

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 13:25 - Jan 25 by Parlay

maybe maybe not. I mean we'd have a huge squad if the papers were right on all the players we've signed and the likes of Ash have long gone.

the sad thing is this premier league lark isn't as easy as some make out and every little bit helps. there are many in our support who can't think for themselves and wouldn't even have read the article but will have been told by a friend that he heard it on the internet from someone else so it must be true. It's not like many round here to jump to the wrong conclusion is it? Besides we always need a scapegoat its like a comfort blanket to many especially when confronted by this internet and its truths.

Personally if Gomis turns out to be a bellend or it turns out that he just wants to cash in and we get used along the way then so be it. If he scores a few goals along the way then kerching we all win. the days of a players being loyal are fading at clubs like ours. As for using a direct quote and it not being the truth wouldn't be the first time would it.
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 10:54 - Jan 26 with 1640 viewsStarsky

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 23:35 - Jan 25 by headcleaner

maybe maybe not. I mean we'd have a huge squad if the papers were right on all the players we've signed and the likes of Ash have long gone.

the sad thing is this premier league lark isn't as easy as some make out and every little bit helps. there are many in our support who can't think for themselves and wouldn't even have read the article but will have been told by a friend that he heard it on the internet from someone else so it must be true. It's not like many round here to jump to the wrong conclusion is it? Besides we always need a scapegoat its like a comfort blanket to many especially when confronted by this internet and its truths.

Personally if Gomis turns out to be a bellend or it turns out that he just wants to cash in and we get used along the way then so be it. If he scores a few goals along the way then kerching we all win. the days of a players being loyal are fading at clubs like ours. As for using a direct quote and it not being the truth wouldn't be the first time would it.

Sensible post... But no one from the club has denied the quotes.

It's just the internet, init.

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:50 - Jan 26 with 1603 viewsmonmouth

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 10:54 - Jan 26 by Starsky

Sensible post... But no one from the club has denied the quotes.

Just a hunch, but I'm not sure the club have been comfortable with Gomis for some time, same with Taylor. I wouldn't be surprised to see them both gone before next Monday.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 12:47 - Jan 26 with 1554 viewsApeShit

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:50 - Jan 26 by monmouth

Just a hunch, but I'm not sure the club have been comfortable with Gomis for some time, same with Taylor. I wouldn't be surprised to see them both gone before next Monday.

Then we are in trouble, Oliviera doesn't fill me with confidence. (Then again, neither does Gomis.)

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 12:58 - Jan 26 with 1536 viewsLord_Bony

I m still out on Gomis. I ll give him another two games or so before the final verdict. We all know how the press can twist things also,but if he does to turn out to be a bit of a damp squib/dramqueen type then we re in trouble if we miss this transfer window.

Hmm what to do what to do? As Marlene Dietrich once said...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 13:09 - Jan 26 with 1518 viewsLeonisGod

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 12:58 - Jan 26 by Lord_Bony

I m still out on Gomis. I ll give him another two games or so before the final verdict. We all know how the press can twist things also,but if he does to turn out to be a bit of a damp squib/dramqueen type then we re in trouble if we miss this transfer window.

It's even harder for any of us to fairly judge him in this mini slump - he's only going to be as good as the service he gets. Garry and the team see him every day in training and seem happy with what he can offer, so we have to hope he can step up. To be fair we were never getting anything off the back of those last 2 'performances', but against West Ham he put in a good shift. We need to stop pretending he's Bony and use him more intelligently though. Lumping the ball up to him hasn't worked at all.
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 13:51 - Jan 26 with 1460 viewslonglostjack

Anybody seen Kramer playing from den Haag? Seems to be scoring quite a few and would be cheap. Maybe worth a punt.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 14:10 - Jan 26 with 1433 viewsmonmouth

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 12:58 - Jan 26 by Lord_Bony

Is that a gun in your pocket..?

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 14:15 - Jan 26 with 1417 viewsDizzy

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 14:10 - Jan 26 by monmouth

Is that a gun in your pocket..?

That was Mae West?
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 14:20 - Jan 26 with 1400 viewsmonmouth

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 14:15 - Jan 26 by Dizzy

That was Mae West?

LMAO...was it? What did Marlene Dietrich say? Come up and see me some time? Bafe show us your onions?

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 14:26 - Jan 26 with 1376 viewsDizzy

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 14:20 - Jan 26 by monmouth

LMAO...was it? What did Marlene Dietrich say? Come up and see me some time? Bafe show us your onions?

Monk out. Her most well known quote.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2015 14:27]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024