Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis house hunting in London.. 03:31 - Jan 25 with 7180 viewsicecoldjack

..according to the Daily express. I have to say, from what ive seen of him i think it's best if he just fooks off from here ASAP !

He seems the kind of player we have spent years trying to avoid but the best laugh is that given all the chances he has had he is still fookin' useless in front of goal!

Bafa, you aint all that fella so please just fook off and leave us, i'd rather play with a false 9 than put up with this attitude, id even rather get relegated than keep him. Comments from people who follow french football have maintained the bloke is constantly looking to move and is trouble.

We aint heard a peep out of him until the ultra professional Bony earnt a move away, that tell me alot .

Gomis is starting to look like everything i hate about football, it was only a question of time before we made a big transfer blunder, no blame on the club here at all, but i think id cut my losses and fook the ungreatful coont off from the Swans.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/554029/Swansea-Bafetimbi-Gomis-Crystal-P

Thoughts ?
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 03:59 - Jan 25 with 3898 viewsTreforys_Jack

I concur
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 04:10 - Jan 25 with 3876 viewsParlay

Get him off the books

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is ÂŁ45 a match ticket too high?

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 06:31 - Jan 25 with 3800 viewsjack247

No way is he going to be here next season. It's just a matter of whether we find a replacement this late in the window. Gut feeling is that he is with us until the summer.
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 09:16 - Jan 25 with 3581 viewstomdickharry

The guy should never have dawned the doors of our club,Jenkins wanted him last season a huge huge mistake.
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 09:19 - Jan 25 with 3553 viewsGowerjack

Quote from OP

" I'd even rather be relegated then keep him"

Jeez really?
[Post edited 25 Jan 2015 9:37]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 10:35 - Jan 25 with 3299 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Frenchman just moved to the uk with ÂŁ8 million burning a hole in his pocket looking to buy property in London shocker.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 10:41 - Jan 25 with 3267 viewsdobjack2

If true I hope deals for him to go and a suitable replacement to come in are in hand. A strange signing for us based on his age and attitude at the end with lyon. just illustrates how much a free transfer can cost.
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 10:44 - Jan 25 with 3252 viewsjacksinceever

I'll call Pickfords and pay the removal bill.
We need a proven striker in who wants to play for Swans ASAP
Login to get fewer ads

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 10:51 - Jan 25 with 3215 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Oliveira showed him up yesterday, but Garry says about Gomis yesterday
“You saw his effort and commitment for the shirt today and that’s all I have to worry about.”
I would be very worried then.
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 10:54 - Jan 25 with 3197 viewsJethroJack

Hard to disagree with the "phuck off Gomis" brigade...but if he gets the winner at St Mary's (not that you'd expect him to) all will be forgiven.

Fickle phuckers football fans....how's that for some alliteration
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 10:56 - Jan 25 with 3189 viewsicecoldjack

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 09:19 - Jan 25 by Gowerjack

Quote from OP

" I'd even rather be relegated then keep him"

Jeez really?
[Post edited 25 Jan 2015 9:37]

Not really, i was p1ssed when i wrote the OP lol

But my sentiment was honest in that i think the guy is a whole load of trouble, i hope he will prove me wrong and fire us to safety but the timing of these stories shows his agent and maybe Bafa don't give a flying fook about us.

I think the club will want to move him on sharpish myself.
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 10:58 - Jan 25 with 3167 viewsicecoldjack

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 10:35 - Jan 25 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Frenchman just moved to the uk with ÂŁ8 million burning a hole in his pocket looking to buy property in London shocker.

yes it is a shocker, because he just could have maybe moved to a London club instead of an out post like Swansea.

The article, if true is referencing him looking up there because he is wanting to move to Palace.
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:05 - Jan 25 with 3134 viewsonetimejack

I've heard on good authority he is also a c*nt to the staff in the hotel he is/was staying in.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:10 - Jan 25 with 3103 viewsheadcleaner

It looks like we've found our escape goat then. I'm so glad so many people have blind faith in what the written media have to say. Blimey it looks like we're well and truly doomed
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:11 - Jan 25 with 3098 viewsicecoldjack

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:05 - Jan 25 by onetimejack

I've heard on good authority he is also a c*nt to the staff in the hotel he is/was staying in.

If he is still staying in a hotel im guessing he really isnt bothered about Swansea , don't take 6 months to find a house here !

I wonder if his agent also left the engine running on his car ready to whisk him away! lol
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:12 - Jan 25 with 3094 viewsMcTaff

He shows no pride nor commitment to the shirt. A legend in his own lunchtime. Get rid.
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:13 - Jan 25 with 3084 viewsonetimejack

So you think his attitude on the pitch (especially yesterday) and off the pitch doesn't justify the black panther getting sh!t?

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:20 - Jan 25 with 3044 viewsDarran

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:11 - Jan 25 by icecoldjack

If he is still staying in a hotel im guessing he really isnt bothered about Swansea , don't take 6 months to find a house here !

I wonder if his agent also left the engine running on his car ready to whisk him away! lol

He's not he's living in Mumbles.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:22 - Jan 25 with 3038 viewsmarchamjack

if there's one thng we've learned down the years is that when we make the odd rick in signing players who turn out to be troublemakers and who don't fit in with the club, we ship them on sharpish - Leon Knight, McLoed, Canas, Chico to name a few that first come to mind.

Gomis will be gone whatver he does from now til the end of the season (if he stays that long). I'll back him whilst he's here, but he's clearly not going to be around for long based on the board's track record with players like him, whether he ends up scoring a few or not.

Bony and him are like chalk and cheese both on and off the pitch

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:28 - Jan 25 with 3007 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I have got the impression that he realises that playing in the Premier is much harder than he expected. He does not have the luxury of time on the ball that his laid back attitude seems to require.
I think he also realises he is going to have a hard job cutting it and getting goals for us. He can't blame the "service" he gets as he has a lot of chances.
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:30 - Jan 25 with 3001 viewsSTEVE1

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:20 - Jan 25 by Darran

He's not he's living in Mumbles.

You are not supposed to state facts it does not go with the agenda
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:41 - Jan 25 with 2923 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:05 - Jan 25 by onetimejack

I also heard that he doesn't phone his mum

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:47 - Jan 25 with 2897 viewsonetimejack

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:41 - Jan 25 by NeiltheTaylor

Well whoever told you that needs to tell his mother to ring the c*nt and tell him to buck up his ideas.

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:52 - Jan 25 with 2876 viewsGixerJack

Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:41 - Jan 25 by NeiltheTaylor

I heard he went on a fox hunt!!
Gomis house hunting in London.. on 11:56 - Jan 25 with 2853 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024