Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's Up with Dyer? 10:21 - Jan 25 with 2673 viewsPegojack

Nathan starting the season off in rip roaring style, but for the past couple of months or more, he's gone downhill drastically. Yesterday was a new low, and against supposedly inferior opposition. He's lost a yard of pace, he doesn't take anyone on any more, he constantly loses possession, his workrate has gone to pot and his body language exudes low confidence.

He was always one of my heroes in the past, you could rely on him to die for the cause, but lately he's another who looks like he doesn't want to be a footballer any more.
What's Up with Dyer? on 18:07 - Jan 25 with 689 viewsDarran

What's Up with Dyer? on 18:01 - Jan 25 by icecoldjack

The agenda of what?

That Nathan doesn't seem himself? i think you will find 20,000 people kinda saying the same thing of late.

Darran, you are having a Darran today !

No the agenda of he didn't say it good boy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What's Up with Dyer? on 18:18 - Jan 25 with 663 viewsicecoldjack

What's Up with Dyer? on 18:07 - Jan 25 by Darran

No the agenda of he didn't say it good boy.

What did he say then ?
What's Up with Dyer? on 19:54 - Jan 25 with 610 viewsScoobyWho

What's Up with Dyer? on 11:49 - Jan 25 by NeiltheTaylor

KOL

Shouldn't be anywhere near a training ground, or a coach.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

What's Up with Dyer? on 20:27 - Jan 25 with 596 viewsOldjack

Dyer is one of the most frustrating players to watch ,he used to have pace to burn and it rarely got used ,if he ever did manage to get past players he'd turn the wrong way and end up having to beat them again usually resulting in loosing possession ,cant tackle for toffees
His pace is going, time for an upgrade me thinks

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

What's Up with Dyer? on 21:40 - Jan 25 with 564 viewsbarry_island

Posted this in the wrong thread earlier...

I think half the problem with Dyer is that Montero came in playing on the left so what then happened was Routledge was switched to the right in place of Dyer who had made his best start to a Premiership season. I couldn't understand it then, still can't now. Must have dented Dyer's confidence quite a lot, same with Routledge playing on his weaker side.

What's the best way to boost a player under threat's confidence? I know let's make them captain for the cup games. Probably an accolade the player wants as much as the dreaded "Most Improved Player" Rangel must already be looking forward to spending time sitting on the bench. Senior league management skills at best.

Get Dyer back as a regular starter and not the default first sub in league games and we'll see a different player.

Can I have a job in the back room staff please? I'm from Swansea so I'm qualified.

Just smile.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

What's Up with Dyer? on 23:16 - Jan 25 with 513 viewsskippyjack

I think all the old guard.. Rangel, Dyer, Routledge, Williams and Britton need to sit in a room together and watch videos of what they used to be like.. they weren't sloppy in possession.. they start panicking and rush every ball now... it's like they've caught Jonjo Shelvey syndrome..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

What's Up with Dyer? on 23:36 - Jan 25 with 498 viewsswan65split

Dyer, Routledge , and a few others, passing gone, and if it continues possible US investment.....it"ll all come out in the wash !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024