Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Natalie Bennet (Green Party) 11:37 - Jan 25 with 3794 viewsbermudajack

On the politics show this morning

I have to say... Anyone who votes for her & her party are barking mad...(is she Australian) ?

She wants to scrap our armed forces
She wants to have a volunteer defence force instead
Scrap Trident
Make it legal to be a member of A Qieda, IRA or ISIS and live in this country
Remove all border controls
Tax, tax, tax everyone more
Close down our arms producing export companies and get them to build windmills instead

More dangerous than UKIP?
Thoughts???

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Natalie Bennet (Green Party) on 15:59 - Jan 25 with 753 viewslondonlisa2001

Natalie Bennet (Green Party) on 15:57 - Jan 25 by Darran

GSTQ.

Indeed. I like the Queen. Although I think the best way to honour her will be to say she's the last of them. Retire the jersey on her passing. It's a fitting tribute.
Natalie Bennet (Green Party) on 16:01 - Jan 25 with 746 viewsexiledclaseboy

Natalie Bennet (Green Party) on 15:54 - Jan 25 by londonlisa2001

no I agree (although didn't she do that once in Canada? or have I just made that up?)

Anyway - I think, although I'm not certain, that a vote of no confidence in the government is still enough to force an election if another coalition can't be put together (which is the same isn't it as it always has been). I thought that the only real change was that the prime minister couldn't any longer decide to call an election within the term because the polls were showing favourably.

God knows what we're going to end up with - I really worry that the SNP will have a completely ridiculous say in the whole thing - them declaring last week that they would vote on matters which only affect England is utterly shocking and hypocritical in the extreme. Can't stand them.

Previously, a vote of no-confidence would lead automatically to an early dissolution and with the defeated PM being forced to call an election. Now if there's a vote of no-confidence, Parliament continues for up to 14 days for the sitting government to have time to salvage the situation. If a vote of confidence is passed in that 14 days, the original no-confidence vote is null and void. Outside of that, two thirds of the Commons can vote for an early election but the numbers make that nigh on impossible. It's not the same as it's always been at all. The Fixed Term Parliaments Act saw to that and it went almost entirely under the radar at the time.

I believe the Queen, through her Governer General, dissolved the Australian parliament in the late 70s. Didn't go down too well.

Poll: Tory leader

Natalie Bennet (Green Party) on 16:07 - Jan 25 with 737 viewslondonlisa2001

Natalie Bennet (Green Party) on 16:01 - Jan 25 by exiledclaseboy

Previously, a vote of no-confidence would lead automatically to an early dissolution and with the defeated PM being forced to call an election. Now if there's a vote of no-confidence, Parliament continues for up to 14 days for the sitting government to have time to salvage the situation. If a vote of confidence is passed in that 14 days, the original no-confidence vote is null and void. Outside of that, two thirds of the Commons can vote for an early election but the numbers make that nigh on impossible. It's not the same as it's always been at all. The Fixed Term Parliaments Act saw to that and it went almost entirely under the radar at the time.

I believe the Queen, through her Governer General, dissolved the Australian parliament in the late 70s. Didn't go down too well.

oh - that's interesting. I didn't know that there was now a grace period and wasn't before.

And I'd thought it was Canada rather than Australia - I vaguely remembered a thing where she had done it once.
Natalie Bennet (Green Party) on 16:30 - Jan 25 with 706 viewsepaul

Natalie Bennet (Green Party) on 15:57 - Jan 25 by Darran

GSTQ.

FTQ

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Natalie Bennet (Green Party) on 16:33 - Jan 25 with 701 viewswaynekerr55

Natalie Bennet (Green Party) on 16:30 - Jan 25 by epaul

FTQ

UTB?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Natalie Bennet (Green Party) on 16:55 - Jan 25 with 684 viewsScoobyWho

Natalie Bennet (Green Party) on 11:40 - Jan 25 by union_jack

She is Australian yes and should therefore not be allowed to be a party leader in my opinion!.,

I think she was saying that you could join organizations in which you believe but not incite riot or acts if terrorism. Nit exactly a vote winner though.

Last Aussie Prime Minister was Welsh.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Natalie Bennet (Green Party) on 16:57 - Jan 25 with 677 viewsDarran

Natalie Bennet (Green Party) on 16:55 - Jan 25 by ScoobyWho

Last Aussie Prime Minister was Welsh.

Last but one Butt.
Just saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Natalie Bennet (Green Party) on 20:20 - Jan 25 with 605 viewslibertine

aspirations for utopia

what a stupid idea waste of time that f''kin dope smoking hippies.

free speech as long as its in my words that is,
I am obviously not a massive fan of IS but what the hell did we expect man, what would anyone do if their land was stolen of them their children bombed and their thoughts and ideals trampled all over. From their point of view Blair and Bush are like Hitler and Mussolini, who the hell benefited from the illegal war was some rich cigar chugging fat cats. We destabilised the whole area. We got rid of all the moderate Muslims that existed in Afghanistan so that the rest would go and fight in the cold war we created Osama Bin Laden to go and poke the bear.

I don't know why we are all waiting for chilcott we know the answers,

the green party are saying give these people an opportunity to speak and see what they want beside global domination
Login to get fewer ads

Natalie Bennet (Green Party) on 20:45 - Jan 25 with 595 viewsrockinj

Completely insane, but then what do you expect from the left
Natalie Bennet (Green Party) on 20:46 - Jan 25 with 594 viewsexiledclaseboy

Natalie Bennet (Green Party) on 20:45 - Jan 25 by rockinj

Completely insane, but then what do you expect from the left

You re-invent yourself more times than Doctor Who man. What happened to Veritas?

Poll: Tory leader

Natalie Bennet (Green Party) on 20:48 - Jan 25 with 593 viewsrockinj

Natalie Bennet (Green Party) on 20:46 - Jan 25 by exiledclaseboy

You re-invent yourself more times than Doctor Who man. What happened to Veritas?

Truth, eh what you on about sh@g?
Natalie Bennet (Green Party) on 09:27 - Jan 26 with 548 viewslibertine

why are most football hooligans right wing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024