Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oliviera 14:21 - Jan 25 with 3672 viewsdeanscfc

I've read here that some people are impressed by him from what they've seen. Not trying to be funny, but by what exactly? He hasn't done anything of note yet apart from fluff a couple of half chances. His goalscoring record isn't great in previous clubs...
Oliviera on 21:02 - Jan 25 with 786 viewsbuilthjack

Oliviera on 20:43 - Jan 25 by MattG

He certainly was doing before his injury but not yesterday, which surprised and disappointed me. I'll give him the benefit as he was coming back from injury and hope to see more of the old Monty against Southampton.

They doubled up on him yesterday, as they had a spare man. Good game plan by Blackburn to double mark our most dangerous player.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Oliviera on 21:04 - Jan 25 with 781 viewsFlashberryjack

Oliviera on 14:28 - Jan 25 by deanscfc

I think I remember him winning a good tackle towards the end of the QPR game (i think), apart from that he's looked pretty ordinary. Really hoping he's not another Schechter/Vasquez type of signing.

He's no Vasquez or Shechter ..... Thank f* ck

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Oliviera on 21:21 - Jan 25 with 765 viewstomdickharry

The big problem with the PL is that there is no time to bed players in,each and every game is highly competitive and all 11 players should be of the standard to play comfortably at PL level,Oliviera is a decent footballer but lightweight,we cannot afford to carry lightweights for the rest of the season.
Oliviera on 21:26 - Jan 25 with 758 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Oliviera on 16:06 - Jan 25 by skippyjack

He hasn't even had 90 minutes under his belt yet.. Jesus Christ.

Skips post should have ended the thread .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Oliviera on 21:28 - Jan 25 with 755 viewspencoedjack

Oliviera on 20:41 - Jan 25 by Dr_Winston

"has been awful in every game bar Rotherham"

You're not doing yourself many favours lately Pencs.

If not rating Bartley is not doing myself 'many favours' so be it.

The bloke is not a PL centre half ..... maybe he should go back to the lower reaches of the championship where Neath reckons he excelled.

With any luck he can take Tindalli and Dyer with him.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2015 21:29]
Oliviera on 22:55 - Jan 25 with 708 viewsWxmJax

Oliviera on 20:31 - Jan 25 by blaine_scfc

Montero has pretty much ripped apart every defender he has played against. Quality player.

44 crosses in 25 appearances (including 8 as sub) does not sound like ripping defenders apart to me. That's less than 2 crosses per game and out of that it's only 3 assists in total.

Sometime during the early 80's I went with some friends to watch Man Utd v Tottenham as it was one of those all out attacking games. Peter Barnes was playing for Man U on the wing that day and time after time he skinned the defender with ease. He would then go down the wing and cross the ball into the crowd behind the goal. The Sunday papers said what a great game he had. I didn't understand it then and I don't understand it now. If there is no end product then, really, what is the point ?

Montero does not appear to be able to dribble past a player, so knock and run to the goal line, fire it across and, who knows, Bafe might just be running in to stick it in the net. If only...........

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Oliviera on 10:16 - Jan 26 with 643 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Oliviera on 22:55 - Jan 25 by WxmJax

44 crosses in 25 appearances (including 8 as sub) does not sound like ripping defenders apart to me. That's less than 2 crosses per game and out of that it's only 3 assists in total.

Sometime during the early 80's I went with some friends to watch Man Utd v Tottenham as it was one of those all out attacking games. Peter Barnes was playing for Man U on the wing that day and time after time he skinned the defender with ease. He would then go down the wing and cross the ball into the crowd behind the goal. The Sunday papers said what a great game he had. I didn't understand it then and I don't understand it now. If there is no end product then, really, what is the point ?

Montero does not appear to be able to dribble past a player, so knock and run to the goal line, fire it across and, who knows, Bafe might just be running in to stick it in the net. If only...........

Montero does not appear to be able to dribble past a player?????

Surely when he drops the shoulder off either foot and beats 1-2 players that counts as dribbling it past defenders - all about a change of pace and acceleration

No one can dribble past players like Charles charlie charles in this league

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Oliviera on 10:56 - Jan 26 with 625 viewsBloodyhills

Oliviera on 14:25 - Jan 25 by ItchySphincter

Doesn't look like a striker to me. Looks like Michu without the goals.

Tidy looking player but I don't think he's going to be a prolific goalscorer.

Agree with this, looks a decent enough player but not really much of a striker.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024