Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis and his "illness" 15:00 - Jan 25 with 12348 viewsJackfath

This must be a real worry in terms of his value and our ability to offload him. I'd wonder how he manged to end up here with a history like is.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Gomis and his "illness" on 02:09 - Mar 6 with 957 viewsJackUlation

How does he still drive with that condition ? serious question not a piss take .
Gomis and his "illness" on 09:18 - Mar 6 with 899 viewsPrivate_Partz

Gomis and his "illness" on 20:26 - Mar 5 by Kilkennyjack

I just hope Gomis is ok and gets back in the famous black and white kit asap. All the best mate.

I am with you on this one. I have seen reports that this has been brought on by stress and his father has been ill involving a lot of travelling back to France. I would also bet that he is concerned about his form and the fact he had made himself unpopular with some fans due to the ill advised / timed / content of his press releases.
A really think he needs to be given an break as his only fault is he is a different player to Bony. Does not hold the ball up well but he is far more mobile and his defensive work is every bit as good. It is still early days. I suspect he would have had much better game at Spurs as we did move forward in numbers as a result of having to chase the game early on.
I wish him well and I think there is a very good chance he will come good before the end of the season.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Gomis and his "illness" on 09:24 - Mar 6 with 896 viewsPrivate_Partz

Gomis and his "illness" on 02:09 - Mar 6 by JackUlation

How does he still drive with that condition ? serious question not a piss take .

I had to stop driving for a year after an epileptic fit. The question is whether those involved lose consciousness and if there is a warning when the attack comes on. If he has sufficient warning so that he can pull over to the side if the road and he does not fully lose consciousness then he could be allowed to drive. Also there is a possibility that it only occurs when he is standing up. Maybe it has never happened when he is lying down or sitting down.
Make no mistake these questions will be asked in great detail as a result of being sent to hospital for checks.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Gomis and his "illness" on 12:09 - Mar 6 with 862 viewshobo

Gomis and his "illness" on 09:18 - Mar 6 by Private_Partz

I am with you on this one. I have seen reports that this has been brought on by stress and his father has been ill involving a lot of travelling back to France. I would also bet that he is concerned about his form and the fact he had made himself unpopular with some fans due to the ill advised / timed / content of his press releases.
A really think he needs to be given an break as his only fault is he is a different player to Bony. Does not hold the ball up well but he is far more mobile and his defensive work is every bit as good. It is still early days. I suspect he would have had much better game at Spurs as we did move forward in numbers as a result of having to chase the game early on.
I wish him well and I think there is a very good chance he will come good before the end of the season.

Yep, everyone should get right behind him and give him our full support at our next game
Gomis and his "illness" on 17:52 - Mar 6 with 800 viewsStarsky

Gomis and his "illness" on 12:09 - Mar 6 by hobo

Yep, everyone should get right behind him and give him our full support at our next game

Absolutely.

Everybody would benefit.

It's just the internet, init.

Gomis and his "illness" on 17:58 - Mar 6 with 796 viewsmax936

Gomis and his "illness" on 09:18 - Mar 6 by Private_Partz

Good post that.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gomis and his "illness" on 17:59 - Mar 6 with 795 viewsairedale

How does everyone think that this [hugely publicised] event will effect opposition players and [all] sets of fans when he plays in the future?

Will everybody be watching him in case it happens again for example? Will this put strain on Bafe?
Gomis and his "illness" on 18:19 - Mar 6 with 785 viewsJackfath

Gomis and his "illness" on 15:09 - Jan 26 by DafyddHuw

Couldn't be arsed to read a bullshit thread mate. Just read what the OP wrote and replied to it. Sorry to offend.

Yeah "bullshit".

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024