Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. 21:01 - Jan 25 with 2772 viewsmagicdaps10

I cant believe that im reading these things!

Surely these people are on the wind up? If not then they are not logical or sensible people.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 21:07 - Jan 25 with 2271 viewsdgt73

I have come to the conclusion a while ago that there is a tiny minority (so called swans fans) that hate the club being successful. Very strange bunch and some are on this forum. I can only put it down to something missing in their own personal lives........

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 21:10 - Jan 25 with 2250 viewsrockinj

I'm one of the most knowledgeable posters on here and I don't think he should have had the job. That should answer your question.
People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 21:15 - Jan 25 with 2226 viewsdgt73

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 21:10 - Jan 25 by rockinj

I'm one of the most knowledgeable posters on here and I don't think he should have had the job. That should answer your question.

Oh not another reincarnation and what was your previous user name.???????

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 21:19 - Jan 25 with 2202 viewsrockinj

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 21:15 - Jan 25 by dgt73

Oh not another reincarnation and what was your previous user name.???????

Dierdre
People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 21:22 - Jan 25 with 2180 viewsJethroJack

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 21:07 - Jan 25 by dgt73

I have come to the conclusion a while ago that there is a tiny minority (so called swans fans) that hate the club being successful. Very strange bunch and some are on this forum. I can only put it down to something missing in their own personal lives........

It's ok, ignore them (or just humour them)....they're just nut-jobs who love moaning & talking shite.
People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 21:24 - Jan 25 with 2167 viewsrockinj

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 21:22 - Jan 25 by JethroJack

It's ok, ignore them (or just humour them)....they're just nut-jobs who love moaning & talking shite.

haha I remember people like you back in the day, if we listened to your type we'd still be in L1
People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 21:33 - Jan 25 with 2132 viewsQuakerJack

Anyone on here who claims they always said Monk was the best choice to get the job can you please post a link to the posts where you made these claims?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 22:53 - Jan 25 with 2008 viewsWarwickHunt

All aboard for F*ckwit Central via Head Up Arse Junction.
Login to get fewer ads

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 23:06 - Jan 25 with 1975 viewsSwanseajill

You're looking for logical and sensible people here?
We lose two games, one being against the soon to be champions the way things are going. And all of a sudden the sky is falling down on us.

Do get a grip people.
People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 23:17 - Jan 25 with 1943 viewsMagicDaps

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 21:33 - Jan 25 by QuakerJack

Anyone on here who claims they always said Monk was the best choice to get the job can you please post a link to the posts where you made these claims?

'Yes I honestly believe that Garry Monk is the right man for the job, he's the man to get the best out of our current players and unite a squad to a strong Premier League finish next season.'

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/111588/1364309/doubters/

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 23:23 - Jan 25 with 1929 viewsBrynmill_Jack

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 22:53 - Jan 25 by WarwickHunt

All aboard for F*ckwit Central via Head Up Arse Junction.

As accurate as ever. Jethro and DGT taking the biscuit again. Disco biscuits I mean of course

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 23:33 - Jan 25 with 1903 viewsLord_Bony

When will simple folk get a sense of humour eh?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 00:33 - Jan 26 with 1835 viewsJethroJack

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 21:24 - Jan 25 by rockinj

haha I remember people like you back in the day, if we listened to your type we'd still be in L1

Nut job talks more shite....incessant stream of verbal/written diarrhoea.
People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 00:35 - Jan 26 with 1831 viewsBrynmill_Jack

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 00:33 - Jan 26 by JethroJack

Nut job talks more shite....incessant stream of verbal/written diarrhoea.

Keep taking the LSD Jeth. It won't hurt so much if we get relegated.

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 00:50 - Jan 26 with 1813 viewsJethroJack

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 00:35 - Jan 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Keep taking the LSD Jeth. It won't hurt so much if we get relegated.

If we get relegated? I thought it was nailed on?
Have you given any thought to how you'll cope if it happens.
Phucking pathetic.
People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 05:47 - Jan 26 with 1750 viewsZut_Alors

Frankly, I think it's embarrassing that when the club are sitting in 9th position — that's above teams including Newcastle, Everton, Villa, Sunderland, Stoke) — 'supporters' are calling for Monk to go.

Monk has done a fantastic job so far. Yes, there are obvious problems he needs to look at, discipline being one of the main ones, but calls for him to leave are ridiculous.
People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 07:22 - Jan 26 with 1716 viewsJethroJack

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 05:47 - Jan 26 by Zut_Alors

Frankly, I think it's embarrassing that when the club are sitting in 9th position — that's above teams including Newcastle, Everton, Villa, Sunderland, Stoke) — 'supporters' are calling for Monk to go.

Monk has done a fantastic job so far. Yes, there are obvious problems he needs to look at, discipline being one of the main ones, but calls for him to leave are ridiculous.

For those that love stats, there's a fair chance that his points per game average so far in his first year of management in the premier league, compares favourably with any other manager. To achieve that with a (relatively) newly promoted club still trying to establish itself in the top flight, should be applauded not criticised.
People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 07:24 - Jan 26 with 1712 viewsQuakerJack

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 23:17 - Jan 25 by MagicDaps

'Yes I honestly believe that Garry Monk is the right man for the job, he's the man to get the best out of our current players and unite a squad to a strong Premier League finish next season.'

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/111588/1364309/doubters/

I was thinking more before he'd taken it on an interim basis, won the derby 3-0 and kept us up.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 07:27 - Jan 26 with 1709 viewsQuakerJack

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 23:17 - Jan 25 by MagicDaps

I was thinking more before he'd taken it on an interim basis, won the derby 3-0 and kept us up.

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 08:16 - Jan 26 with 1649 viewsBrynmill_Jack

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 00:50 - Jan 26 by JethroJack

If we get relegated? I thought it was nailed on?
Have you given any thought to how you'll cope if it happens.
Phucking pathetic.

I'll cope just fine, I've watched us newly go out of the league so nothing is going to shock me. It may shock you when you finally get round to pulling your head out of your arse.

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 13:34 - Jan 26 with 1489 viewsJethroJack

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 08:16 - Jan 26 by Brynmill_Jack

I'll cope just fine, I've watched us newly go out of the league so nothing is going to shock me. It may shock you when you finally get round to pulling your head out of your arse.

Talking of orifices, high time you and other so-called "supporters" calmed down & stopped spouting your tedious diarrhoea.
People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 13:44 - Jan 26 with 1470 viewsJokeren1943

Eventhough I think Laudrup was treated like crap - Monk have shown this season that he is up for the job. Leave him the fucck alone!.

2 win in a row = people think we will win the league.
2 loses in a row = we should sack our manager, right away.

Move on.
People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 13:46 - Jan 26 with 1463 viewsItchySphincter

Hysteria and league position aside, anyone who can't see there is a problem is blind. Regardless of refereeing standards we have a massive problem with discipline, lack of leadership on the park, too many 'out of form' players, a team frightened to challenge and press and whose passing touch has deserted them. Hints towards the manager losing the changing room - hope to God that's not happening but what comes around goes around.

Looks very similar to the last ten months of Laudrup to me - a period which quite rightly cost him his job. If GM survives this season and leads us in to next he will have pulled off a huge turnaround.

....and yes, I was/am a reluctant Monk backer.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 14:56 - Jan 26 with 1414 viewsDafyddHuw

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 13:46 - Jan 26 by ItchySphincter

Hysteria and league position aside, anyone who can't see there is a problem is blind. Regardless of refereeing standards we have a massive problem with discipline, lack of leadership on the park, too many 'out of form' players, a team frightened to challenge and press and whose passing touch has deserted them. Hints towards the manager losing the changing room - hope to God that's not happening but what comes around goes around.

Looks very similar to the last ten months of Laudrup to me - a period which quite rightly cost him his job. If GM survives this season and leads us in to next he will have pulled off a huge turnaround.

Good post. Very fair.

Also why do we stand off the opposition so much when they have the ball? We never used to do that. And why don't we press and harry the opposition when we lose the ball? And why does nobody mention Swansalona any more?
People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 15:00 - Jan 26 with 1408 viewsJethroJack

People calling for Monk to go and he shouldnt have got the job. on 13:46 - Jan 26 by ItchySphincter

Tough times for you then, between a rock & a hard place.
Keep backing him and, you never know, he might keep maintaining his impressive points per game average.

If the negativity shown on here gathers momentum & spills onto the terraces, then we really will be phucked.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024