Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More from one of our Directors 22:53 - Jan 25 with 2222 viewsDarran

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/miss-wilfried-bony-rots-manchester-5

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

More from one of our Directors on 23:16 - Jan 25 with 2148 viewsPozuelosSideys

What an awful headline.

I was about to call JVZ all the names under the sun then, but the quotes in the article are on the money. Not at any point does he use the word "rots".. Tw@ts.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

More from one of our Directors on 23:59 - Jan 25 with 2076 viewsblueytheblue

“If Manchester United were able to get as much as they did for Luke Shaw, then the money we have paid for Bony, the Premier League’s top scorer in 2014, is still on the very low side.”

And here I was thinking Man Uoo bought Shaw from Southampton when clearly the Dutchies view is the opposite... unless Shaw has gone to Real / Barca in a deal only just announced.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

More from one of our Directors on 00:26 - Jan 26 with 2015 viewsJethroJack

More from one of our Directors on 23:59 - Jan 25 by blueytheblue

“If Manchester United were able to get as much as they did for Luke Shaw, then the money we have paid for Bony, the Premier League’s top scorer in 2014, is still on the very low side.”

And here I was thinking Man Uoo bought Shaw from Southampton when clearly the Dutchies view is the opposite... unless Shaw has gone to Real / Barca in a deal only just announced.

It's just a bad case of Double-Dutch.
More from one of our Directors on 07:20 - Jan 26 with 1874 viewsDr_Winston

So at least one director realises that we're ripped ourselves off. It's a start.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

More from one of our Directors on 07:25 - Jan 26 with 1855 viewsHuw57

Bony is 26.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

More from one of our Directors on 08:43 - Jan 26 with 1685 viewspremierjack

More from one of our Directors on 07:25 - Jan 26 by Huw57

Bony is 26.

He started having kids early then.
More from one of our Directors on 08:49 - Jan 26 with 1664 viewsOldjack

Perhaps this is true aswell http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/554029/Swansea-Bafetimbi-Gomis-Crystal-P

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

More from one of our Directors on 08:55 - Jan 26 with 1628 viewslibertine

when will we start acting like we belong in the PL

rather than the village idiots

it was completely obvious that he was to cheap especially as we've not replaced him.

We should have bought someone in to replace him, what on earth are we doing, its false economy, its a lot easier to stay in the league than it is to get back up.
Login to get fewer ads

More from one of our Directors on 09:04 - Jan 26 with 1596 viewsApeShit

I think the plan was to get through the rest of the season with what we've got and then replace him in the summer.

Now Gomis future is in doubt, can't see him leaving this late in the window though. That would be a nightmare.
More from one of our Directors on 09:23 - Jan 26 with 1540 viewsJoe_bradshaw

At least he's noticed that we sold Wilf on the cheap.

What he hasn't noticed is that City frequently play two forwards.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

More from one of our Directors on 10:06 - Jan 26 with 1464 viewsmonmouth

More from one of our Directors on 09:23 - Jan 26 by Joe_bradshaw

At least he's noticed that we sold Wilf on the cheap.

What he hasn't noticed is that City frequently play two forwards.

Indeed. That's why they bought Negredo, and the fans loved him. Wilf is better.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

More from one of our Directors on 10:49 - Jan 26 with 1379 viewswhiterock

More from one of our Directors on 07:25 - Jan 26 by Huw57

Bony is 26.

Is he ;0)
More from one of our Directors on 11:04 - Jan 26 with 1355 viewsPegojack

We all love what JVZ did for the club in the dark days, but misquoted or not, I wish his fellow directors would ask him to keep his trap shut when the gutter press come calling. Is the guy on some continual ego trip, or what?
More from one of our Directors on 12:27 - Jan 26 with 1215 viewsjack247

What he said was absolutely spot on. The worrying thing is that as a director, he should never be criticising how much we get for selling a player. Needs to keep his head down, even if he does have a point. Doesn't paint a great picture of how things are going behind the scenes.
More from one of our Directors on 12:32 - Jan 26 with 1194 viewsLeonisGod

More from one of our Directors on 08:55 - Jan 26 by libertine

when will we start acting like we belong in the PL

rather than the village idiots

it was completely obvious that he was to cheap especially as we've not replaced him.

We should have bought someone in to replace him, what on earth are we doing, its false economy, its a lot easier to stay in the league than it is to get back up.

Someone like Gomis you mean?
More from one of our Directors on 12:57 - Jan 26 with 1144 viewsScoobyWho

More from one of our Directors on 11:04 - Jan 26 by Pegojack

We all love what JVZ did for the club in the dark days, but misquoted or not, I wish his fellow directors would ask him to keep his trap shut when the gutter press come calling. Is the guy on some continual ego trip, or what?

I actually spoke to him last season at an u21 game - and the biggest problem especially with tabloids is that they spin everyone's words, so really I'm not sure why anyone gets fussed about it. Much of what tabloids say is picked up earwigging conversations, pinch of salt every time.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

More from one of our Directors on 13:01 - Jan 26 with 1131 viewsLord_Bony

More from one of our Directors on 11:04 - Jan 26 by Pegojack

Indeed.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

More from one of our Directors on 13:10 - Jan 26 with 1097 viewsPegojack

More from one of our Directors on 12:57 - Jan 26 by ScoobyWho

I actually spoke to him last season at an u21 game - and the biggest problem especially with tabloids is that they spin everyone's words, so really I'm not sure why anyone gets fussed about it. Much of what tabloids say is picked up earwigging conversations, pinch of salt every time.

I take your point, but why give them the opportunity to spin your words at all? What for?

He should get some club coaching on dealing with the press, along these lines -

(Bring, bring...bring, bring...)

Hello, John Van Zenden...

Hello, Mr Van Spam Man, its Johnny Slimeball here, football reporter for the Daily Mirror. Do you have a quote for me regardng Wilfried Bony's move to Manchester City?

Yes - feck off! (Puts down phone)
More from one of our Directors on 13:16 - Jan 26 with 1074 viewsHugeEnkins

More from one of our Directors on 12:32 - Jan 26 by LeonisGod

Someone like Gomis you mean?

Yeah, but good.
More from one of our Directors on 13:28 - Jan 26 with 1044 viewsairedale

Thing is though, every time there's gobbing off by someone in power at SCFC it always seems to be him.

Perhaps he could sell his shares to the American bloke? I'm sure he'd be better papering over the cracks than JVZ.

Sorry about the last sentence.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024