Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here comes the snow 22:53 - Jan 25 with 2629 viewsonetimejack

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/554183/Britain-red-alert-displaced-Polar-vo

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Here comes the snow on 22:57 - Jan 25 with 2225 viewsJack_Meoff

The Express predicting snow, we're doomed.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Here comes the snow on 23:09 - Jan 25 with 2198 viewsLord_Bony

thats the 5 th time since christmas

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Here comes the snow on 23:12 - Jan 25 with 2179 viewsonetimejack

Perhaps I will give up being a weather man then
[Post edited 25 Jan 2015 23:22]

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Here comes the snow on 23:24 - Jan 25 with 2152 viewsLord_Bony

I ve checked all the long range weather forecasts for the UK and it s all normal the end of next week...I was just gettting into a panic about bread and milk for a minute too....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Here comes the snow on 00:38 - Jan 26 with 2088 viewsstAteSwan

Excuse the American in me, but is the Express predicting Snow, or the coming Apocalypse?
Here comes the snow on 01:23 - Jan 26 with 2059 viewsNeiltheTaylor

They are one and the same to Express readers.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Here comes the snow on 06:20 - Jan 26 with 1996 viewsstAteSwan

Here comes the snow on 01:23 - Jan 26 by NeiltheTaylor

They are one and the same to Express readers.

I'm just glad that sort of stuff is not just limited to the USA. The worst one's over here come when no one expects it. During a winter storm last year, the government forgot to get out and treat the roads. Roads froze solid. Major roads became instant ice rinks. Some poor souls tried to get out, slid off the road, and got to spend the entire night waiting in their car while the overwhelmed police force went block by block rescuing stranded motorists.

Unfortunately for the local politicians...it was an election year, and they all lost the ensuing elections primarily because everyone was still so angry over spending the night in a roadside ditch.
Here comes the snow on 09:31 - Jan 26 with 1879 viewsNogginthenog

Ah yes the good old polar vortex raises its non existent head again. The comment "panicked forecasters" just about sums it up. In a demonstration of complete abandonment I'm not getting extra bread in.
Login to get fewer ads

Here comes the snow on 10:07 - Jan 26 with 1829 viewsClinton

Give it 3 months and they will be predicting record tempertaures and a drought over the summer.

On days when they cannot feasibly be making yet another weather prediction, they will be forecasting a massive increase in house prices.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Here comes the snow on 10:30 - Jan 26 with 1801 viewsBanosswan

Ah the Express front page rotation has returned to apocalyptic weather. Will be a full week on princess Di next week.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Here comes the snow on 13:03 - Jan 26 with 1708 viewsJackhero

Where's Oldjack? what's your outlook, is this even remotely close to happening?

I notice the mayor of New York gave an apocalyptic speech on the impending weather they are due there soon.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Here comes the snow on 13:17 - Jan 26 with 1685 viewsLeonisGod

WORSE THAN THAT. We're going to be BLASTED by ARTIC weather for a whole YEAR apparently. http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/549619/2015-weather-forecast-UK-five-months

I think it helps emphasise the point if you shout. I haven't looked at the Express for years - is the paper like this too? It's more like the Sunday Sport now but without the t*ts.
Here comes the snow on 13:20 - Jan 26 with 1678 viewsLord_Bony

Ok well there is this..just in from Sky. heavy snow showers over next few days for the west...the editor at the Express must be creaming his knickers at the prospect.....

http://news.sky.com/story/1414841/more-snow-and-wintry-showers-set-to-hit-uk

Here comes the snow on 14:23 - Jan 26 with 1608 viewsSkipTheJack

The Related Articles on that Express link have been predicting imminent 'crippling arctic conditions' since October. There are several articles all saying the same thing. Perhaps it's all a plot to sell more bread and milk to the gullible.
Here comes the snow on 15:30 - Jan 26 with 1560 viewsOldjack

Here comes the snow on 14:23 - Jan 26 by SkipTheJack

The Related Articles on that Express link have been predicting imminent 'crippling arctic conditions' since October. There are several articles all saying the same thing. Perhaps it's all a plot to sell more bread and milk to the gullible.

Thursday onwards, it could get very interesting my seaweed is telling me one things for sure though ,it's gonna be bloody freezing with biting northerly winds

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Here comes the snow on 16:05 - Jan 26 with 1522 viewsNogginthenog

Here comes the snow on 15:30 - Jan 26 by Oldjack

Thursday onwards, it could get very interesting my seaweed is telling me one things for sure though ,it's gonna be bloody freezing with biting northerly winds

I'm going out to get some bread.
Here comes the snow on 16:32 - Jan 26 with 1488 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Watching the apocalypse descend on NYC I have bypassed bread and stocked up flour as we may lose contact with the outside world for months.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Here comes the snow on 19:34 - Jan 26 with 1377 viewsNogginthenog

Here comes the snow on 16:32 - Jan 26 by NeiltheTaylor

Watching the apocalypse descend on NYC I have bypassed bread and stocked up flour as we may lose contact with the outside world for months.

Might do us all good.
Here comes the snow on 20:42 - Jan 26 with 1314 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Here comes the snow on 13:20 - Jan 26 by Lord_Bony

Ok well there is this..just in from Sky. heavy snow showers over next few days for the west...the editor at the Express must be creaming his knickers at the prospect.....

http://news.sky.com/story/1414841/more-snow-and-wintry-showers-set-to-hit-uk

Oh god i hope it does,nt snow again, always mental up here when it does.
Here comes the snow on 21:01 - Jan 26 with 1291 viewsLord_Bony

Here comes the snow on 20:42 - Jan 26 by blaenaugwentjack

Oh god i hope it does,nt snow again, always mental up here when it does.

where to do you live then butt?

Here comes the snow on 21:52 - Jan 26 with 1231 viewsdgt73

You don't have to be Nostradamus to predict it may snow and be cold in January and February.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Here comes the snow on 09:54 - Jan 27 with 1115 viewsNogginthenog

Here comes the snow on 21:52 - Jan 26 by dgt73

You don't have to be Nostradamus to predict it may snow and be cold in January and February.

Nostradamus died of starvation in an apocalyptic blizzard didn't he?
Here comes the snow on 12:06 - Jan 27 with 1059 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Here comes the snow on 21:52 - Jan 26 by dgt73

Fair play that's the most sensible thing you've ever said on here. Give yourself a big pat on the back.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Here comes the snow on 01:22 - Jan 28 with 915 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Here comes the snow on 15:30 - Jan 26 by Oldjack

You are James Madden and I claim my 5 pounds.........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Here comes the snow on 08:07 - Jan 28 with 872 viewsdgt73

Here comes the snow on 12:06 - Jan 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Fair play that's the most sensible thing you've ever said on here. Give yourself a big pat on the back.

I'm still waiting for your first.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024