Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
De Guzman available 12:15 - Jan 26 with 7531 viewsbluenile

http://shop.sportsmole.co.uk/products/soccerstarz-de-guzman

Sorry, couldn't resist.............

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

De Guzman available on 21:36 - Jan 26 with 1975 viewsDyfnant

De Guzman available on 21:28 - Jan 26 by shandyjack

Ki was rightly slated as his first season was very unproductive and he became a better PL player at Sunderland, JDG was good from day one and i never understood people who said otherwise

Indeed. Sure some idiots thought we signed Nigel De Jong not JDG

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

De Guzman available on 22:05 - Jan 26 with 1931 viewsMrSwerve

Always liked JdG while he was here, did an excellent job. Was a bit disappointed when we didn't end up signing him permanently. Would have him back in a heartbeat.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

De Guzman available on 22:28 - Jan 26 with 1884 viewsStanners

De Guzman available on 20:00 - Jan 26 by football2301

if only he had some guts

Well Said

He wouldn't have made any difference on Sat

When go our way then he plays well but if things go against us he goes missing

He's no loss to us and I'm glad he decided to sign for another club

Good riddance
De Guzman available on 13:31 - Jan 27 with 1774 viewsJonTheJack

I'm also still firmly in the 'meh' camp with him.

Undoubtedly brilliant with the ball, and could never call for him to be dropped because he was often playing a part in the goals we/he was scoring.

But, he did not like a tackle, and disappeared far far too often when the going got tough.

Didn't want him to leave, but glad we didn't spend a wedge on him at the same time.
De Guzman available on 17:14 - Jan 27 with 1723 viewskarnataka

De Guzman available on 22:05 - Jan 26 by MrSwerve

Always liked JdG while he was here, did an excellent job. Was a bit disappointed when we didn't end up signing him permanently. Would have him back in a heartbeat.

Agree 100%, an extremely important cog in the way we played for 2 whole seasons and his absence, along with Leon's, is one of the reasons we don't play like that anymore, because we can't.
De Guzman available on 17:21 - Jan 27 with 1718 viewskarnataka

De Guzman available on 20:06 - Jan 26 by pencoedjack

Quality player .... Amazed he wasn't rated more highly by the majority.

Very true. I was one of 5 travelling back by train from Villa last season and all 5 of us reckoned JdG had been the best player on the pitch - and 2 of us were Villa fans. Then I get home and look on here only tp find that Kieran nutter who got banned reckoned he was by far the worst player on the pitch! I thought, WTF??
De Guzman available on 18:23 - Jan 27 with 1700 viewsClinton

Liked JDG but he lacked any pace at the end of his time here, had his hammys gone or something?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

De Guzman available on 05:11 - Jan 28 with 1648 viewsYoungGun

many fans say he is one of the most underrated players but it's also the shop this poster is linking to when you consider De Guzman is sold for only £4.85 when mot other players go for a whopping £6.00, including those who left the team.
http://shop.sportsmole.co.uk/search?q=swansea
Login to get fewer ads

De Guzman available on 05:43 - Jan 28 with 1642 viewsicecoldjack

De Guzman available on 19:57 - Jan 26 by TenkosBlondeWig

As I expected - good player

Exactly. Anyone with half a sense of football could see this player was pure class. Kept things ticking over nicely for us with the ball, something that he perhaps saw changing under monks new regime ?

It says it all for me when JDG is doing well in a team that is 3rd in La Liga and they also have a cast off striker from us there too, both could be playing champions league football next season.

Godd luck to JDG, thankfully for him it looks like the right move, he would be struggling to play his game in the current swans set up.
De Guzman available on 07:44 - Jan 28 with 1625 viewsMrSwerve

De Guzman available on 05:43 - Jan 28 by icecoldjack

Exactly. Anyone with half a sense of football could see this player was pure class. Kept things ticking over nicely for us with the ball, something that he perhaps saw changing under monks new regime ?

It says it all for me when JDG is doing well in a team that is 3rd in La Liga and they also have a cast off striker from us there too, both could be playing champions league football next season.

Godd luck to JDG, thankfully for him it looks like the right move, he would be struggling to play his game in the current swans set up.

Is Napoli in Spain now?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

De Guzman available on 12:26 - Jan 28 with 1581 viewsDyfnant

Personally think his best position was the #10 role, much like most of our midfield that season

De Guzman available on 16:24 - Jan 28 with 1544 viewsmacthejack

Never any room for the middle ground on here is there? He was either "pure class" or dog shit.

JDG was a good premier league player who was important for us while he was here. His price tag, however, was too much for what he offered. There are similar quality players out there for a lower price.
De Guzman available on 16:58 - Jan 28 with 1527 viewsDyfnant

De Guzman available on 16:24 - Jan 28 by macthejack

Never any room for the middle ground on here is there? He was either "pure class" or dog shit.

JDG was a good premier league player who was important for us while he was here. His price tag, however, was too much for what he offered. There are similar quality players out there for a lower price.

Let Huw know of these players then at around £6M

De Guzman available on 17:26 - Jan 28 with 1520 viewsDr_Winston

De Guzman available on 16:24 - Jan 28 by macthejack

£6m was an absolute f*cking bargain price.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

De Guzman available on 19:07 - Jan 28 with 1487 viewsJokeren1943

Guzman never panicked, and knew when to slow down our game or speed it up when necessary.

Would be a perfect player with him and Ki as central midfielders.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 19:07]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024