Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Franck Tabanou 18:09 - Jan 26 with 5810 viewsmax936

Just had a text about the above, he's on our radar apparently, AM/Winger, thought we'd be looking at the DM position, maybe not then?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Franck Tabanou on 18:11 - Jan 26 with 4333 viewslibertine

there are a few vacant spots that need filling
Franck Tabanou on 18:12 - Jan 26 with 4331 viewsDarran

I read that on Twitter earlier.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Franck Tabanou on 18:13 - Jan 26 with 4326 viewsOldjack

We've been linked too every man and their mutts .I for one can't wait for this window to be closed firmly shut !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Franck Tabanou on 18:14 - Jan 26 with 4313 viewslondonlisa2001

Franck Tabanou on 18:13 - Jan 26 by Oldjack

We've been linked too every man and their mutts .I for one can't wait for this window to be closed firmly shut !

Well I for one would like to see it stay open for long enough to buy a left back and a strong DM (and possibly a forward to ship Gomis out).

I suspect though that there is no amount of time it could stay open for that to happen.
Franck Tabanou on 18:15 - Jan 26 with 4309 viewsmax936

We have indeed, is this latest one anygood, I've not heard of him to be honest.

Franck Tabanou on 18:16 - Jan 26 with 4297 viewsJACKARSE

He's a LB who can play left wing as well ...... an attacking full back .... that would be a novelty !
Franck Tabanou on 18:17 - Jan 26 with 4290 viewsmax936

Franck Tabanou on 18:14 - Jan 26 by londonlisa2001

Well I for one would like to see it stay open for long enough to buy a left back and a strong DM (and possibly a forward to ship Gomis out).

I suspect though that there is no amount of time it could stay open for that to happen.

It seems like Monk isn't looking for a DM, heard him mentioning fullbacks and a winger, but not a DM.

Franck Tabanou on 18:19 - Jan 26 with 4273 viewslondonlisa2001

Franck Tabanou on 18:15 - Jan 26 by max936

the thing that always surprises me on here is quite how many players some people have not only heard of but watch regularly enough to make informed judgements.

I always think I watch quite a lot of football matches compared to most people, and yet I have rarely even heard of any of these players, let alone have an opinion on them. Do people genuinely watch the Spanish / French / Italian / Dutch leagues as well as all Premier League & Championship matches to be able to comment on these players? Or do some people just say ' foreign name - must be good'?
Login to get fewer ads

Franck Tabanou on 18:20 - Jan 26 with 4263 viewsOldjack

Franck Tabanou on 18:15 - Jan 26 by max936

Me neither. I'll wager no more will come in unless Gomis fuks off

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franck_Tabanou
[Post edited 26 Jan 2015 18:21]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Franck Tabanou on 18:22 - Jan 26 with 4240 viewslondonlisa2001

Franck Tabanou on 18:17 - Jan 26 by max936

It seems like Monk isn't looking for a DM, heard him mentioning fullbacks and a winger, but not a DM.

yes - that's why I think it won't stay open for long enough to get one in !!

Don't know why we're always linked with attacking MFs though. It seems one area where we're OK (with Gylfi number 1, Shelvey's strongest position in my opinion, and also Emnes as a back up).

I'm also OK with Ki, Carroll, Grimes (possibly) and Shelvey at a push for the 'central midfielder'. But Leon is really not able to stay fit enough this year, and Ki is OK at DM, but would prefer another option.
Franck Tabanou on 18:23 - Jan 26 with 4225 viewslondonlisa2001

Franck Tabanou on 18:20 - Jan 26 by Oldjack

I think that left back from Norwich is joining.
Franck Tabanou on 18:26 - Jan 26 with 4212 viewsmax936

Franck Tabanou on 18:22 - Jan 26 by londonlisa2001

yes - that's why I think it won't stay open for long enough to get one in !!

Don't know why we're always linked with attacking MFs though. It seems one area where we're OK (with Gylfi number 1, Shelvey's strongest position in my opinion, and also Emnes as a back up).

I'm also OK with Ki, Carroll, Grimes (possibly) and Shelvey at a push for the 'central midfielder'. But Leon is really not able to stay fit enough this year, and Ki is OK at DM, but would prefer another option.

Yep. I think father time is catching up with Leon, with recurring injuries, he's been pretty much injury free over the last 2 to 3 yrs.

Franck Tabanou on 19:12 - Jan 26 with 3976 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Franck Tabanou on 18:20 - Jan 26 by Oldjack

In that case where are the goals going to come from, are we really going for 0:0 draws?
Franck Tabanou on 19:22 - Jan 26 with 3928 viewsOldjack

Franck Tabanou on 19:12 - Jan 26 by A_Fans_Dad

In that case where are the goals going to come from, are we really going for 0:0 draws?

Jon jo got a mean peg on him that's if he can last the ninety, hot shot Dyer if he can get another game, failing that we got carrot head Ash he's good for one a season and if push comes to shove Routs is good for the odd bender

Franck Tabanou on 19:28 - Jan 26 with 3883 viewsmonmouth

Franck Tabanou on 19:12 - Jan 26 by A_Fans_Dad

Well we've scored 39 goals all in all this season and Bony has 9 (one a pen) so I guess they might just come from somewhere else.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Franck Tabanou on 19:40 - Jan 26 with 3821 viewsairedale

Looks like he's a left back now.

http://frenchfootballweekly.com/2015/01/26/swansea-city-make-bid-for-saint-etien

Keep Gomiss company too.

I think that all these players are on computer games and are very well known by all these gamers.
Franck Tabanou on 19:46 - Jan 26 with 3779 viewsDaithejack

Never heard of him so know F#%k all about him but if he can play left back and left wing thats very handy so for that reason I'm in.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Franck Tabanou on 20:21 - Jan 26 with 3621 viewsOldjack

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2015/swansea-make-e4m-offer-for-franck-taba

Franck Tabanou on 20:21 - Jan 26 with 3620 viewslibertine

sounds allright

im desperately trawling sites to try and find some positive in the transfer news

I really need to get a life
Franck Tabanou on 00:10 - Jan 27 with 3140 viewsScoobyWho

You've been told before - enjoy it.
It's all about agents, both employed by the club and the players.
Sit back, relax and let them play their games.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 0:10]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Franck Tabanou on 10:46 - Jan 27 with 2859 viewsOldjack

Franck Tabanou on 00:10 - Jan 27 by ScoobyWho

You've been told before - enjoy it.
It's all about agents, both employed by the club and the players.
Sit back, relax and let them play their games.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 0:10]

Lies lies and more bloody lies that's all we ever get

Franck Tabanou on 10:51 - Jan 27 with 2839 viewsairedale

Lies, damned lies and transfer rumours.

Famous quote.
Franck Tabanou on 11:14 - Jan 27 with 2752 viewsParlay

Franck Tabanou on 18:19 - Jan 26 by londonlisa2001

the thing that always surprises me on here is quite how many players some people have not only heard of but watch regularly enough to make informed judgements.

I always think I watch quite a lot of football matches compared to most people, and yet I have rarely even heard of any of these players, let alone have an opinion on them. Do people genuinely watch the Spanish / French / Italian / Dutch leagues as well as all Premier League & Championship matches to be able to comment on these players? Or do some people just say ' foreign name - must be good'?

I think its the championship manager era.

It has a vast detailed database and people become familiar with these players. I think people then mistake it for actually knowing these players.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Franck Tabanou on 11:18 - Jan 27 with 2727 viewsOwenThom

Seems like this one WILL happen. LB who can wasily slot into LM. Seems an upgrade on anything we have at the moemnt.. Very happy!

Twitter - @Owen_Thom

Franck Tabanou on 11:21 - Jan 27 with 2712 viewsJACKARSE

Franck Tabanou on 11:18 - Jan 27 by OwenThom

Seems like this one WILL happen. LB who can wasily slot into LM. Seems an upgrade on anything we have at the moemnt.. Very happy!

left wing as well ...... an attacking full back .... that would be a novelty !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024