Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Franck Tabanou 18:09 - Jan 26 with 5758 viewsmax936

Just had a text about the above, he's on our radar apparently, AM/Winger, thought we'd be looking at the DM position, maybe not then?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Franck Tabanou on 11:33 - Jan 27 with 1457 viewsOwenThom

Franck Tabanou on 11:21 - Jan 27 by JACKARSE

left wing as well ...... an attacking full back .... that would be a novelty !

Even better! Get it done Huw and Co.

Twitter - @Owen_Thom

Franck Tabanou on 12:18 - Jan 27 with 1399 viewsDevz00

Franck Tabanou on 18:19 - Jan 26 by londonlisa2001

the thing that always surprises me on here is quite how many players some people have not only heard of but watch regularly enough to make informed judgements.

I always think I watch quite a lot of football matches compared to most people, and yet I have rarely even heard of any of these players, let alone have an opinion on them. Do people genuinely watch the Spanish / French / Italian / Dutch leagues as well as all Premier League & Championship matches to be able to comment on these players? Or do some people just say ' foreign name - must be good'?

Football manager players, I reckon!

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Franck Tabanou on 18:57 - Jan 27 with 1194 viewsmax936

No news on this one or others today then lads and lasses?

Franck Tabanou on 19:36 - Jan 27 with 1108 viewsskippyjack

Franck Tabanou on 18:19 - Jan 26 by londonlisa2001

the thing that always surprises me on here is quite how many players some people have not only heard of but watch regularly enough to make informed judgements.

I always think I watch quite a lot of football matches compared to most people, and yet I have rarely even heard of any of these players, let alone have an opinion on them. Do people genuinely watch the Spanish / French / Italian / Dutch leagues as well as all Premier League & Championship matches to be able to comment on these players? Or do some people just say ' foreign name - must be good'?

I used to watch it religiously between 2007 and 2012.. all the players play for top teams now.. the Villereal team of 2007-08 was something else.. Matias Fernandez is my biggest disappointment.. he was better than Cazorla.. Cani..Senna..Fernandez..Pires..Cazorla all playing.. Pellegrini team.. Michu was an odd player.. he'd run around like a donkey and pop up with a goal on the break.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 19:38]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Franck Tabanou on 12:29 - Jan 28 with 852 viewsmax936

St Eitenne President has said this morning that Tabanou isn't going anywhere, Talksport just said.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 12:33]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024