Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tabanou and M'Villa 20:09 - Jan 26 with 11415 viewsmagicdaps10

Their agent his hopefull that both players will be Swansea players come the close of the window ;-)

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Tabanou and M'Villa on 14:13 - Jan 27 with 2371 views3swan

I know it's on the BBC page but it was also on their TV text pages but taken down now.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 14:14]
Goalkeeper from Barcelona. on 11:29 - Jun 22 with 1844 viewsmagicdaps10

Tabanou and M'Villa on 20:24 - Jan 26 by magicdaps10

Im more confident on this happening that i would have been half hour ago.

Their both managed by the same sports management team who are dining in Morgans with a rissole from Rossi's :-)
All jokes aside, there are representatives of the players in Morgans tonight and also a young kid with his agent over from Barcelona for further talks by all accounts, a keeper!!!

The keeper link has now been picked up on by the EP

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-keen-Barcelona-goalkeeper-G

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Goalkeeper from Barcelona. on 12:42 - Jun 22 with 1609 viewsQuakerJack

Goalkeeper from Barcelona. on 11:29 - Jun 22 by magicdaps10

The keeper link has now been picked up on by the EP

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-keen-Barcelona-goalkeeper-G

Don't know what he's like but if he's been at Barca as a youngster, he must have some talent. This would be a good "one for the future" signing.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Goalkeeper from Barcelona. on 22:35 - Jun 22 with 1093 viewsChief

Goalkeeper from Barcelona. on 12:42 - Jun 22 by QuakerJack

Don't know what he's like but if he's been at Barca as a youngster, he must have some talent. This would be a good "one for the future" signing.

Cough Orlandi Cough

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Goalkeeper from Barcelona. on 12:14 - Jun 23 with 916 viewscaerleon_jack

Goalkeeper from Barcelona. on 22:35 - Jun 22 by Chief

Cough Orlandi Cough

To be fair, Orlandi did have "some talent". It's debatable whether it was enough for the level we played at, or if he might have been suited to the Spanish leagues as opposed to the League One/The Championship.

I agree though that just because a player was at the academy of a 'big team' doesn't mean that they automatically must be a good player - the argument would surely be that if he were that good, he'd either still be there or a bigger team would have picked him up. You could also point at someone like Rangel who came from Spanish non-league and has been capable at every level we've been at.

That's not to say this kid is not worth the punt, I'm all for us trying to find hidden gems in other team's cast offs, and I'm firmly in the belief that there's nothing wrong with gamble signings like Rory Donnelly - in the grand scheme of things I can't believe he cost the club a massive amount during his stay, and if he'd made it then we'd have potentially made our money back several times over with him. It only takes one or two players like him every couple of years to make it worth while.

Insert something witty here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024