Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? 11:20 - Jan 27 with 3443 viewsParlay

Looks like a lot of big hitters from here have joined another forum.

I'm currently posting on this one and the other one too and certainly at the moment prefer the other one - although early days. Sensible football talk, none of this trolling rubbish and no clique.

This forum is for Swans fans benefit and think it is for the Swans fans benefit to know of all sites and the best ones to post on so assume it wont be an issue?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:40 - Jan 27 with 634 viewsC_jack

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:28 - Jan 27 by Parlay

We all know T2C's issue with Perch, he asked me tongue in cheek to post it on here so lets not get all selective with quotes now, not like you have an agenda or anything is it.

And i have said here that my stature as a poster entices bad feeling from posters such as yourself, not sure why you have quoted that. I am probably the most well known poster on here and certainly was on planetswans. Thats just something you will have to deal with.

As for it bringing new posters, it absolutely has. This is the front page from just 20-30 mins all citing the same issues that they are fed up with the same childishness and trolling of this site (like your replies here)... I think 5 of those threads are new posters and in the others then we have also new posters that havent announced themselves stating they have come over as they are fed up here.

But glad you have now accepted you lied in your initial trolling campaign.

Try again.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 13:31]

You are Herr Goebbels.. and I claim my Reichsmark

You might want to make sure these "new" posters don't post the same opening line in their excitement of discovering the new world, just a tip.

Oh I have to log in to see now, a bit like paying to cut my own fingers off.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:43 - Jan 27 with 625 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:40 - Jan 27 by C_jack

You are Herr Goebbels.. and I claim my Reichsmark

You might want to make sure these "new" posters don't post the same opening line in their excitement of discovering the new world, just a tip.

Oh I have to log in to see now, a bit like paying to cut my own fingers off.

So you have ran out of unfounded quips so resort to rubbish? How quaint.

Yes you have to log in to view. Think you always have from memory.

Now if you wish to do so, leave your teen angst attitude at the door, good boy. just a tip.

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:50 - Jan 27 with 611 viewsUxbridge

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:43 - Jan 27 by Parlay

So you have ran out of unfounded quips so resort to rubbish? How quaint.

Yes you have to log in to view. Think you always have from memory.

Now if you wish to do so, leave your teen angst attitude at the door, good boy. just a tip.

That bit about logging on isn't true. A thread was pointed out to me a few days ago (because it had my name on it) and I didn't have to log on. Yesterday I did.

For an open forum I find that a strange contradiction.

Anyway, having read a few threads I don't think it's for me. Such anger on there, plus dissent seems to be frowned upon.

However, I will offer a deal. If they take full custody of Darran, I will promise to post at least an average of one post every day over there.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 13:52]

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:50 - Jan 27 with 606 viewsperchrockjack

"WE ALL KNOW".

Pitiful..

What s your job again

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:57 - Jan 27 with 587 viewsNeathJack

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:36 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Not a sales pitch, just a fact.

One was runner up for poster of the year wasn't he? Others there were nominated for it. Just because a few outspoken people dont like certain posters views, it doesnt mean many others feel the same.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 13:37]

So what is it?
Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:59 - Jan 27 with 583 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:50 - Jan 27 by Uxbridge

That bit about logging on isn't true. A thread was pointed out to me a few days ago (because it had my name on it) and I didn't have to log on. Yesterday I did.

Anyway, having read a few threads I don't think it's for me. Such anger on there, plus dissent seems to be frowned upon.

However, I will offer a deal. If they take full custody of Darran, I will promise to post at least an average of one post every day over there.

Oh, i cant seem to view the forum without logging on, just my experience.

There isnt any anger on there at all from what I can see. The only bad words ive ever seen is when Darren comes across or when people are discussing their bad issues and experiences over here. Not seen one argument, in fact quite the opposite.

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:59 - Jan 27 with 581 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:57 - Jan 27 by NeathJack

So what is it?

An answer to a question.

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 14:00 - Jan 27 with 580 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:50 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

"WE ALL KNOW".

Pitiful..

What s your job again

Is this aimed at me?

If so you have asked me my job dozens of times and been answered every time. Why do you keep asking anyway?

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 14:01 - Jan 27 with 575 viewsNeathJack

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:59 - Jan 27 by Parlay

An answer to a question.

What question was this thread an answer to?
Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 14:05 - Jan 27 with 569 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 14:01 - Jan 27 by NeathJack

What question was this thread an answer to?

You weren't referring to the thread in fact you specifically quoted my answer to the question "what big hitters?".

This thread is a discussion of another Swans site many feel is better. If it was a sales pitch id be asking for people do join which of course im doing nothing of the sort.

People can make their own minds up.

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 14:16 - Jan 27 with 540 viewsperchrockjack

Because I am and I asked you chum the same which is ignored..
So what are you

Where you live..

No really...

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 14:18 - Jan 27 with 536 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 14:16 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Because I am and I asked you chum the same which is ignored..
So what are you

Where you live..

No really...

You were not ignored, you have been answered several times. I own two businesses, that is my occupation.

I live on the sunshine coast.

What relevance that has i dont know.

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 14:22 - Jan 27 with 528 viewsLe_Swans

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:50 - Jan 27 by Uxbridge

I believe it lets you look at a few pages, but then requests you to sign up / log in, that's what happened with me anyway.
Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 14:24 - Jan 27 with 517 viewsUxbridge

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 14:22 - Jan 27 by Le_Swans

I believe it lets you look at a few pages, but then requests you to sign up / log in, that's what happened with me anyway.

Ah right. That's quite plausible.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 14:24 - Jan 27 with 514 viewsDarran

I'm not going anywhere Andy Pandy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 14:24 - Jan 27 with 516 viewsPonderosa

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 14:22 - Jan 27 by Le_Swans

This is correct

Bring The Missus

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 14:24 - Jan 27 with 515 viewsbuilthjack

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 14:18 - Jan 27 by Parlay

You were not ignored, you have been answered several times. I own two businesses, that is my occupation.

I live on the sunshine coast.

What relevance that has i dont know.

Bedtime soon then. About 12.30 am over there now?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 14:28 - Jan 27 with 510 viewsperchrockjack

What businesses.

That's ll be Eastbourne , else you ll be shattered to open your mail when you go to work..

Pull your trousers up too

I CAN SEE FOR MILES

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 14:29 - Jan 27 with 507 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 14:24 - Jan 27 by builthjack

Bedtime soon then. About 12.30 am over there now?

Certainly will be when i go back, thanks for the heads up.

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 14:31 - Jan 27 with 499 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 14:28 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

What businesses.

That's ll be Eastbourne , else you ll be shattered to open your mail when you go to work..

Pull your trousers up too

I CAN SEE FOR MILES

An investment business and a property business, ive told you this many times now. Im back to sell the investment one, in fact it will be sold this time next week hopefully.

Im sorry i have no idea what Eastbourne, trousers and mail has to do with anything.

By all means vent your anger at whatever you are seemingly angry about. All i ask is you try and make a bit of sense.

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 15:11 - Jan 27 with 459 viewsskippyjack

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:37 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Parlay.

Just don't ever meet me in the flesh as I d be 100 times worse than the stuff Ive posted your way.

You ve been sensationally sexist, patronising,oblique and a total lie.

Ive asked you were you live, your job -
Im pretty open as to my jobs and where I live but you ,like your chum, when asked a direct question kept schtum.

You re a fraud, a liar and a hypocrite so report that to stoneroller and the other druggies on there.

Simply, dont waste your time on here..
You were out to destroy this site and its why you ve made this thread.

You ve been caught out AGAIN.

jESUS. you aint ,man

You've got a person saying somebody is Andy Goram and another saying they're druggies.. one is in his 50s and one is in his 60s.. says it all about the older generation I'm supposed to look up to.. OJ is my latest candidate to look up to.. and that isn't saying much.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 15:13 - Jan 27 with 452 viewsNeathJack

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 14:05 - Jan 27 by Parlay

You weren't referring to the thread in fact you specifically quoted my answer to the question "what big hitters?".

This thread is a discussion of another Swans site many feel is better. If it was a sales pitch id be asking for people do join which of course im doing nothing of the sort.

People can make their own minds up.

Of the two of us I think I'm in a slightly better position to know what i was referring to ffs.
Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 17:01 - Jan 27 with 391 viewsonetimejack

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:36 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Absolutely.

Many posters who were voted or nominated posters of the year are there. Rancid, T2C, myself, shingle, baker to name but a few

Do you think i will be welcome after I have won the next poster of the year competition?

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 17:03 - Jan 27 with 389 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 15:13 - Jan 27 by NeathJack

Of the two of us I think I'm in a slightly better position to know what i was referring to ffs.

Then quote correctly.

Either way you are wrong.

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 17:08 - Jan 27 with 382 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:37 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Parlay.

Just don't ever meet me in the flesh as I d be 100 times worse than the stuff Ive posted your way.

You ve been sensationally sexist, patronising,oblique and a total lie.

Ive asked you were you live, your job -
Im pretty open as to my jobs and where I live but you ,like your chum, when asked a direct question kept schtum.

You re a fraud, a liar and a hypocrite so report that to stoneroller and the other druggies on there.

Simply, dont waste your time on here..
You were out to destroy this site and its why you ve made this thread.

You ve been caught out AGAIN.

jESUS. you aint ,man

I missed this.

1) i wont meet you in the flesh, if you are 100 times worse than this then you should be locked up.

2) ah bless

3) yes you have asked me where i live and work thousands of times, and each time you have been told only for you to say ive ignored it. It is most bizarre.

4) how am i a fraud?

5) how am i a liar?

6) how am I a hypocrite?

7) i dont report anything, everybody knows what you are like.

8) im not a man? Thats nice isnt it. Are you sure you are offended by name calling? Thats awfully hypocritical of you.

Take your time.

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024