Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? 11:20 - Jan 27 with 3411 viewsParlay

Looks like a lot of big hitters from here have joined another forum.

I'm currently posting on this one and the other one too and certainly at the moment prefer the other one - although early days. Sensible football talk, none of this trolling rubbish and no clique.

This forum is for Swans fans benefit and think it is for the Swans fans benefit to know of all sites and the best ones to post on so assume it wont be an issue?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:25 - Jan 27 with 1644 viewsUxbridge

Ooh I do love a good forum war. It's been far too long since the last one.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:26 - Jan 27 with 1638 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:25 - Jan 27 by Uxbridge

Ooh I do love a good forum war. It's been far too long since the last one.

No forum war Ux. Im sure people can use both, i do.

But thejackarmy.net one is laid out so much better than the fansnetwork framework.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 14:22]

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:28 - Jan 27 with 1623 viewsUxbridge

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:26 - Jan 27 by Parlay

No forum war Ux. Im sure people can use both, i do.

But thejackarmy.net one is laid out so much better than the fansnetwork framework.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 14:22]

Heh. I'm sure that's it.

People can use both, people can use neither. I'm a big believer in that you can't have too many methods of communicating, and a forum specifically for whackjobs is a wonderful idea.

Now we just need to find a way to get Darran off here and onto there .... can they offer him an admin position? He loves them.

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:29 - Jan 27 with 1618 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:28 - Jan 27 by Uxbridge

Heh. I'm sure that's it.

People can use both, people can use neither. I'm a big believer in that you can't have too many methods of communicating, and a forum specifically for whackjobs is a wonderful idea.

Now we just need to find a way to get Darran off here and onto there .... can they offer him an admin position? He loves them.

Darren is already there

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:31 - Jan 27 with 1597 viewsperchrockjack

I had a hissy fit some time ago and went to another one

Planet Swans is now a far more pleasant place.
If the football discussion means filth,poisonous posts and personal insults over how opinions differ then not for me.

Few can debate at all without some venom.

Lets face it, we all take ourselves too seriously on these sites. Some of this stuff is bordering on manic - We all think we re right. We re not.

If nothing else Planet Swans is safer

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:33 - Jan 27 with 1590 viewsUxbridge

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:29 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Darren is already there

Cool!

Phil ... any chance we can pull that particular drawbridge up? I'm sure they'll take good care of him.

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:33 - Jan 27 with 1590 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:31 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

If the football discussion means filth,poisonous posts and personal insults over how opinions differ then not for me.

Lets face it, we all take ourselves too seriously on these sites. Some of this stuff is bordering on manic - We all think we re right. We re not.

Ive not seen one cross word on the other site, apart from when Darren logged on for a bit.

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:34 - Jan 27 with 1583 viewsDarran

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:31 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

I asked an anonymous person a simple question on there earlier and straight away I got abused by the person that was banned from here for abusing and threatening everyone.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:35 - Jan 27 with 1584 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:33 - Jan 27 by Uxbridge

Cool!

Phil ... any chance we can pull that particular drawbridge up? I'm sure they'll take good care of him.

Phil and Prosser are best cyber chums, you have no chance of that happening. And mr P doesnt like to venture in open forums without guaranteed back up.

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:36 - Jan 27 with 1579 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:34 - Jan 27 by Darran

I asked an anonymous person a simple question on there earlier and straight away I got abused by the person that was banned from here for abusing and threatening everyone.

There was no abuse, i was on that thread. In fact the owner of the site just posted how pleasantly surprised he was that there was no need to edit or delete any posts.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 11:41]

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:40 - Jan 27 with 1555 viewsDarran

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:36 - Jan 27 by Parlay

There was no abuse, i was on that thread. In fact the owner of the site just posted how pleasantly surprised he was that there was no need to edit or delete any posts.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 11:41]

No you're wrong this was today.

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:41 - Jan 27 with 1548 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:40 - Jan 27 by Darran

No you're wrong this was today.

Thats what im on about.

It got a bit heated when you admitted being racist to the Danish bloke but apart from that it was a frank exchange of views. Something welcomed surely?

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:42 - Jan 27 with 1540 viewsDarran

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:41 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Thats what im on about.

It got a bit heated when you admitted being racist to the Danish bloke but apart from that it was a frank exchange of views. Something welcomed surely?

No you're still wrong I'm still talking about today.

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:43 - Jan 27 with 1537 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:42 - Jan 27 by Darran

No you're still wrong I'm still talking about today.

So what happened today then?

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:45 - Jan 27 with 1519 viewsDarran

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:43 - Jan 27 by Parlay

So what happened today then?

I was called a cock for asking someone a simple decent question.

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:47 - Jan 27 with 1505 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:45 - Jan 27 by Darran

I was called a cock for asking someone a simple decent question.

Well that doesnt sound too dissimilar from what you dish out on here, but maybe i can help. What was the question?

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:49 - Jan 27 with 1492 viewsperchrockjack

Im puzzled as to why this thread was started. Well ,maybe, not really.

One individual s ban has seen much less name calling, invective and nobody s been clearly defamed.

THE ONLY PEOPLE missing the constant stream of abuse are those only interested in their chums and their image.

Cliques? agreed, some were sickening- great /good/post of the year .. shyte.

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:50 - Jan 27 with 1484 viewsDarran

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:47 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Well that doesnt sound too dissimilar from what you dish out on here, but maybe i can help. What was the question?

No ta.

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:50 - Jan 27 with 1480 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:49 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

One individual s ban has seen much less name calling, invective and nobody s been clearly defamed.

THE ONLY PEOPLE missing the constant stream of abuse are those only interested in their chums and their image.

This thread was started to ask if we are allowed to discuss another excellent Swansea forum.

Im not sure which part of "ive not seen one cross word on that site" is confusing you.

The debate has been excellent.

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:52 - Jan 27 with 1473 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:50 - Jan 27 by Darran

No ta.

Well then I'm afraid i cant help.

You are complaining bout being called a c*ck when you have called others c*nts and similar for seemingly nothing.

You are more than welcome over there. But the forum rules apply to ALL and not just some.

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:53 - Jan 27 with 1456 viewsDarran

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:52 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Well then I'm afraid i cant help.

You are complaining bout being called a c*ck when you have called others c*nts and similar for seemingly nothing.

You are more than welcome over there. But the forum rules apply to ALL and not just some.

I'm not complaining Mate I'm just stating the facts.

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:55 - Jan 27 with 1452 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:53 - Jan 27 by Darran

I'm not complaining Mate I'm just stating the facts.

Thats fine Darran. But you must also be a bit balanced and recognise that you do exactly the same here using far worse profanities than c*ck.

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:10 - Jan 27 with 1370 viewsC_jack

Don't go into the Private Investigation business, for goodness sake.

Interesting to see who they've picked to do their dirty work.

If you like it over there Parlee, then good for you, do us a favour and stay there rather than pretend you're enlightening us all with this utopia of Swansea chat, rather than just being the new recruitment lackey for your chums, which is what you are.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 12:11]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:14 - Jan 27 with 1342 viewsperchrockjack

Its not confusing me at all PARLAY.

I got the impression that the point of your OP was to provoke and carry on as we ve been doing of late .We not done ourselves any favours.

If you ARE genuine- and you may be- then I withdraw my remarks and apologise.

For what its worth ,your posts of late have been remarkably different -for the better too.

One really doesn't know what is really in poster s minds to be truthful

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:19 - Jan 27 with 1322 viewsbuilthjack

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 11:49 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

The individual being removed has been for the better in my humble opinion. He was trying to take over this board at all costs.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024