Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? 11:20 - Jan 27 with 3441 viewsParlay

Looks like a lot of big hitters from here have joined another forum.

I'm currently posting on this one and the other one too and certainly at the moment prefer the other one - although early days. Sensible football talk, none of this trolling rubbish and no clique.

This forum is for Swans fans benefit and think it is for the Swans fans benefit to know of all sites and the best ones to post on so assume it wont be an issue?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:19 - Jan 27 with 795 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:10 - Jan 27 by C_jack

Don't go into the Private Investigation business, for goodness sake.

Interesting to see who they've picked to do their dirty work.

If you like it over there Parlee, then good for you, do us a favour and stay there rather than pretend you're enlightening us all with this utopia of Swansea chat, rather than just being the new recruitment lackey for your chums, which is what you are.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 12:11]

Eh?

If you don't want to sign up don't. You are probably not one of the ones id appeal to anyway as you are someone that harbours a lot of hate and vendettas.

There is no dirty work. I have said from day 1 that this lay out is awful to the eye and have told Phil myself. There is another excellent site I use and have brought it to others attentions.

Ironically replies like yours are rarely seen over there.

Go figure.

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:23 - Jan 27 with 784 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:14 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Its not confusing me at all PARLAY.

I got the impression that the point of your OP was to provoke and carry on as we ve been doing of late .We not done ourselves any favours.

If you ARE genuine- and you may be- then I withdraw my remarks and apologise.

For what its worth ,your posts of late have been remarkably different -for the better too.

One really doesn't know what is really in poster s minds to be truthful

In what way is this thread ever possibly designed to goad? Who on earth would it be goading?

My posts are the same as they always have been for years and the same as they will be for years. I used to get on well with you on Planetswans but my attitude changed towards you with your posts to me. I have found you very abusive, extremely insulting and confrontational and then unwilling to explain when asked.

My posts have maybe felt different as we have not spoken.

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:29 - Jan 27 with 763 viewsC_jack

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:19 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Eh?

If you don't want to sign up don't. You are probably not one of the ones id appeal to anyway as you are someone that harbours a lot of hate and vendettas.

There is no dirty work. I have said from day 1 that this lay out is awful to the eye and have told Phil myself. There is another excellent site I use and have brought it to others attentions.

Ironically replies like yours are rarely seen over there.

Go figure.

So I'm not welcome in your clique?

That's a shame, all those PM's asking me to join this "smashing new forum" must have been misdirected. I am devastated.

You've brought it to others attention because the big boys in the yard have told you to, are you desperate for acceptance, Parloo?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:32 - Jan 27 with 740 viewsDarran

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:29 - Jan 27 by C_jack

That's a shame, all those PM's asking me to join this "smashing new forum" must have been misdirected. I am devastated.

You've brought it to others attention because the big boys in the yard have told you to, are you desperate for acceptance, Parloo?

He's sent you a PM?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:33 - Jan 27 with 735 viewsNeathJack

"Big hitters"

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:33 - Jan 27 with 732 viewsGretsch

Are we talking about the one that I believe Stone Roller set up, went on a while ago, was quiet then as newish, but I too found that there was little piss taking and aggression.

But where ever you are you reap what you sew I suppose.
Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:33 - Jan 27 with 732 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:29 - Jan 27 by C_jack

There is no clique C_Jack, i am talking from personal experience. When I am involved in a thread your intention is to hector and abuse rather than give your point of view. Pretty much like now. I get that a lot being the most famous poster on the board, always have even in my PS days.

Nobody has asked me to do anything, in fact i created a thread on there suggesting I post this thread. So maybe if you decide to look at facts instead of get erect with your Parlay obsession you may look less of a bulb.

You are welcome over there my friend, but if you bring this attitude with you then maybe you wont last very long.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 12:41]

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:33 - Jan 27 with 730 viewsDarran

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:33 - Jan 27 by NeathJack

"Big hitters"

Big shitters he meant.

Login to get fewer ads

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:34 - Jan 27 with 724 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:32 - Jan 27 by Darran

He's sent you a PM?

Ive not sent anybody a PM.

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:36 - Jan 27 with 709 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:33 - Jan 27 by NeathJack

"Big hitters"

Absolutely.

Many posters who were voted or nominated posters of the year are there. Rancid, T2C, myself, shingle, baker to name but a few

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:42 - Jan 27 with 690 viewsC_jack

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:32 - Jan 27 by Darran

He's sent you a PM?

They've been sending them around for months, I'm assuming others complained and they were hoovered up accordingly before Xmas

"Hi, I'm assuming you're a fan of the Swans, I found a fantastic Swans related fans forum the other day and signed up, thought you might be interested too..."

I don't think Parpee is doing very well on his first day on the job.

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:43 - Jan 27 with 685 viewsbuilthjack

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:36 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Absolutely.

Many posters who were voted or nominated posters of the year are there. Rancid, T2C, myself, shingle, baker to name but a few

Free transfers all of you?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:44 - Jan 27 with 679 viewsDarran

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:42 - Jan 27 by C_jack

They've been sending them around for months, I'm assuming others complained and they were hoovered up accordingly before Xmas

"Hi, I'm assuming you're a fan of the Swans, I found a fantastic Swans related fans forum the other day and signed up, thought you might be interested too..."

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:48 - Jan 27 with 666 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:42 - Jan 27 by C_jack

Quite an angry thing aren't you.

I have no idea what PM's you are talking about. The site is owned by one bloke who doesn't seem to care if people join or not.

Nobody is making you join, in fact going by this thread and your contribution, its probably best you don't as you will be banned for acting like a teen obsessed with a pop star.

It is a superb site for discussion, simple as that and we don't tend to have the sort of replies you have stooped to on this thread.

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:49 - Jan 27 with 663 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:43 - Jan 27 by builthjack

Free transfers all of you?

Absolutely. We don't charge to offer excellent opinions and never have.

Catullus seems to be the latest addition. Welcome.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 12:51]

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:52 - Jan 27 with 649 viewsbuilthjack

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:49 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Absolutely. We don't charge to offer excellent opinions and never have.

Catullus seems to be the latest addition. Welcome.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 12:51]

You are batting for both sides now then

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:55 - Jan 27 with 645 viewsC_jack

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:48 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Quite an angry thing aren't you.

I have no idea what PM's you are talking about. The site is owned by one bloke who doesn't seem to care if people join or not.

Nobody is making you join, in fact going by this thread and your contribution, its probably best you don't as you will be banned for acting like a teen obsessed with a pop star.

It is a superb site for discussion, simple as that and we don't tend to have the sort of replies you have stooped to on this thread.

So people don't challenge anything over there? After all that's all that has been done here. That doesn't sound like a good discussion. All it sounds like is everyone patting each other on the back telling them how right they all are.

Run back to HQ and tell them you blew this one, junior.

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:56 - Jan 27 with 639 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:52 - Jan 27 by builthjack

You are batting for both sides now then

I dont restrict myself to one forum.

I will post on both like many. Darran for example has almost 500 posts on jackarmy.net

There are some great positives about this site too, some excellent posters. There is also unfortunately a lot of terrible posters that drag threads down. This thread a microcosm of that.

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:59 - Jan 27 with 629 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:55 - Jan 27 by C_jack

So people don't challenge anything over there? After all that's all that has been done here. That doesn't sound like a good discussion. All it sounds like is everyone patting each other on the back telling them how right they all are.

Run back to HQ and tell them you blew this one, junior.

What have you challenged C_Jack?

You have changed my name in some 9 year old attempt to goad me while lying about my intentions to get an angle to attack, even though you have been told that there is a thread on there created by me suggesting I will post this very thread on here.

Thats not challenging anything that is trolling. And something you have done at will due to your jealousy of my standing on this and other Swans forums. Many are the same.

As a result of that sort of post we have had an influx of new posters, Catullus who im sure people will recognise as an excellent poster has just joined stating he is fed up of the rubbish in this site. He of course would be talking about the kind of rubbish you are posting here.

Funny that.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 13:01]

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:22 - Jan 27 with 590 viewsC_jack

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:59 - Jan 27 by Parlay

What have you challenged C_Jack?

You have changed my name in some 9 year old attempt to goad me while lying about my intentions to get an angle to attack, even though you have been told that there is a thread on there created by me suggesting I will post this very thread on here.

Thats not challenging anything that is trolling. And something you have done at will due to your jealousy of my standing on this and other Swans forums. Many are the same.

As a result of that sort of post we have had an influx of new posters, Catullus who im sure people will recognise as an excellent poster has just joined stating he is fed up of the rubbish in this site. He of course would be talking about the kind of rubbish you are posting here.

Funny that.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 13:01]

Ahh yes, let's take a look at this thread created by you, heres the highlights

"Dick, keep your cross dressing, shit stirring, Mother Theresa-ing, pussy dribble over there where you belong, there's a good little boy."

"i think at one point i was as big as the site itself"

Oh dear, so all that rubbish posted by "me" on this site has encouraged an influx of posters to join this new haven of tranquil discussion. Some great discussion there. I'll wipe my shoes on the way out.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 13:24]

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:28 - Jan 27 with 577 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:22 - Jan 27 by C_jack

"Dick, keep your cross dressing, shit stirring, Mother Theresa-ing, pussy dribble over there where you belong, there's a good little boy."

Oh dear, so all that rubbish posted by "me" on this site has encouraged an influx of posters to join this new haven of tranquil discussion. Some great discussion there. I'll wipe my shoes on the way out.

We all know T2C's issue with Perch, he asked me tongue in cheek to post it on here so lets not get all selective with quotes now, not like you have an agenda or anything is it.

And i have said here that my stature as a poster entices bad feeling from posters such as yourself, not sure why you have quoted that. I am probably the most well known poster on here and certainly was on planetswans. Thats just something you will have to deal with.

As for it bringing new posters, it absolutely has. This is the front page from just 20-30 mins all citing the same issues that they are fed up with the same childishness and trolling of this site (like your replies here)... I think 5 of those threads are new posters and in the others then we have also new posters that havent announced themselves stating they have come over as they are fed up here.

But glad you have now accepted you lied in your initial trolling campaign.

Try again.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 13:31]

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:29 - Jan 27 with 573 viewsDarran

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:22 - Jan 27 by C_jack

T2Cs posting style is hilarious on there,definitely a touch of the Andy Gorams.

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:33 - Jan 27 with 562 viewsNeathJack

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 12:36 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Absolutely.

This is possibly the worst sales pitch ever
Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:36 - Jan 27 with 554 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:33 - Jan 27 by NeathJack

This is possibly the worst sales pitch ever

Not a sales pitch, just a fact.

One was runner up for poster of the year wasn't he? Others there were nominated for it. Just because a few outspoken people dont like certain posters views, it doesnt mean many others feel the same.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 13:37]

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 13:37 - Jan 27 with 546 viewsperchrockjack

Parlay.

Just don't ever meet me in the flesh as I d be 100 times worse than the stuff Ive posted your way.

You ve been sensationally sexist, patronising,oblique and a total lie.

Ive asked you were you live, your job -
Im pretty open as to my jobs and where I live but you ,like your chum, when asked a direct question kept schtum.

You re a fraud, a liar and a hypocrite so report that to stoneroller and the other druggies on there.

Simply, dont waste your time on here..
You were out to destroy this site and its why you ve made this thread.

You ve been caught out AGAIN.

jESUS. you aint ,man

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024