Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? 12:57 - Jan 27 with 15934 views1983

And going here?

https://thejackarmy.net/

This post has been edited by an administrator

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:22 - Jan 27 with 1948 viewsperchrockjack

Wrong

Phil and I have had real go s at each other.

What sets him apart is that he is a decent man with no agendas.

I know his history..

We see much differently but he can argue without abuse but Im sure his patience has been exhausted by the likes of you.

Fathy has done nothing to deserve the simple threats apparent on jackarmy.

You ll report this back within minutes . I ll be checking

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:22 - Jan 27 with 1953 viewspencoedjack

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:13 - Jan 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Is it half term !

Seriously ,life's to short mun .

In it Tom

Dear oh dear it is a forum where some have views different to others (some even rate Bartley) but I am sure the majority all love the Swans.
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:25 - Jan 27 with 1911 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:22 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Wrong

Phil and I have had real go s at each other.

What sets him apart is that he is a decent man with no agendas.

I know his history..

We see much differently but he can argue without abuse but Im sure his patience has been exhausted by the likes of you.

Fathy has done nothing to deserve the simple threats apparent on jackarmy.

You ll report this back within minutes . I ll be checking

That isnt wrong, that is your opinion, one which many others will and do disagree with. I am one of those.

The "likes of me" eh? So what have I done exactly then?

And where have i ever reported anything back at all?

All well and good ranting Perch but make sense theres a good lad.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:29 - Jan 27 with 1916 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:22 - Jan 27 by pencoedjack

In it Tom

Dear oh dear it is a forum where some have views different to others (some even rate Bartley) but I am sure the majority all love the Swans.

People rate Bartley !!

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:29 - Jan 27 with 1912 viewsDarran

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:13 - Jan 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Is it half term !

Seriously ,life's to short mun .

You wouldn't believe the link ive just been sent to someone's Facebook,seriously how old is T2C he's been banned from a football forum FFS.

Honestly it's hilarious.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:35 - Jan 27 with 1890 viewspencoedjack

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:29 - Jan 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

People rate Bartley !!

Be careful neath_jack won't have you in his list of knowledgable posters if you slate Bartley.
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:56 - Jan 27 with 1851 viewsLeonisGod

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:29 - Jan 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

People rate Bartley !!

A few weeks back he was a reincarnation of John Charles, Bobby Moore and Franz Beckenbauer according to some.
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 15:13 - Jan 27 with 1825 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:33 - Jan 27 by Parlay

And they have abused others. He wasn't the only person abusing yet they are still here. Its easy to take sides less easy when you look objectively.

So, you are saying I am not objective?
Login to get fewer ads

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 15:20 - Jan 27 with 1791 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 15:13 - Jan 27 by A_Fans_Dad

So, you are saying I am not objective?

If you think T2C shouldnt be allowed on here because of his abuse of others and yet feel other posters on here that said similar things to him are fine, then yes. If you feel he responded often in kind to others who abused him yet he was banned for challenging Phil, then no.

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 15:35 - Jan 27 with 1784 viewspencoedjack

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 15:20 - Jan 27 by Parlay

If you think T2C shouldnt be allowed on here because of his abuse of others and yet feel other posters on here that said similar things to him are fine, then yes. If you feel he responded often in kind to others who abused him yet he was banned for challenging Phil, then no.

Why don't you start up your own site ?

Your always whinging about Phil and his banning of posters, I am sure the vast majority are not that interested in all this skulduggery nonsense & just want to talk about the Swans.
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 15:38 - Jan 27 with 1758 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 15:35 - Jan 27 by pencoedjack

Why don't you start up your own site ?

Your always whinging about Phil and his banning of posters, I am sure the vast majority are not that interested in all this skulduggery nonsense & just want to talk about the Swans.

Why would i want to start up my own site?

I rarely whinge about phil, in fact I rarely mention phil. I have never complained about the banning of posters either apart from myself and when Chris was. I doubt it even makes up 10 posts if you added them together.

What a bizarre post.

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 15:39 - Jan 27 with 1771 viewsAquinas

Is that hitman's site?

If so, he's done really well.
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 15:54 - Jan 27 with 1746 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 15:20 - Jan 27 by Parlay

That is really funny, I could have sworn a whole load of administrators were kicked off the site after taking loads of abuse from 2TC.
And then of course there are the ladies he did the same to, strictly not on old chap.
There is quite a bit of difference between questioning someone's knowledge or ability and outright abuse and some on here don't know the difference and 2TC was one of them.
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 15:57 - Jan 27 with 1716 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 15:54 - Jan 27 by A_Fans_Dad

That is really funny, I could have sworn a whole load of administrators were kicked off the site after taking loads of abuse from 2TC.
And then of course there are the ladies he did the same to, strictly not on old chap.
There is quite a bit of difference between questioning someone's knowledge or ability and outright abuse and some on here don't know the difference and 2TC was one of them.

No abuse is correct, whether you are a man, woman, admin, child. Makes no difference.

The issue is people are highlighting T2C when he makes abusive posts and then ignoring countless others that do it to him and others. It is selective judging and not looking at it with a balance.

There are far more offensive posters than T2C posting on this forum.

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 16:06 - Jan 27 with 1713 viewsDarran

Fair play this thread has had nearly 1200 views.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 16:08 - Jan 27 with 1528 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 16:06 - Jan 27 by Darran

Im an A lister

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 16:12 - Jan 27 with 1531 viewsswan_si

that can't be true, this thread clearly states that everybody is leaving

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 16:14 - Jan 27 with 1519 viewsHuw57

#PlantSwansThroughandThrough

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 16:26 - Jan 27 with 1486 viewspencoedjack

Should be moved to non football
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 16:31 - Jan 27 with 1477 viewsmacthejack

Nothing will be as good as the old Planet Swans days when I first joined back in the Championship.
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:00 - Jan 27 with 1413 viewsLord_Bony

I'd be particularly interested in joining up just to participate in the sticky thread about breasts.

Apart from that,it's a bit slow but looks promising enough...

https://thejackarmy.net/threads/the-long-overdue-boob-thread.6539/

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:01 - Jan 27 with 1407 viewsperchrockjack

PARLEZ

Wrong again..

Your chum is on his own..
Repeating allegation of someone being a benefit cheat, and being deified for it.
Abusing female posters and refusing to apologise.
Insulting people who saved the club whilst he was a kid

Having the sheer audacity and cheek to boast about doing the hard miles to support the team when many do it and don't even post on here.

Meeting up with a director to put forward the fans views as de factor rep. Well not in my feckn name thanks.
I want to be represented by someone who has respect for people not just people who agree with him.
There are good people on here who, over the years ,have had appalling vindictive venom thrown at them, is why people gave it back.

With me so far..

People like you parlez are killing our fan base for the future because some look at this site and others and steer well away.

NOW, if you really are in Queensland, you should be in bed refreshing yourself and thinking how to move your business forward .

Finally. Ive had countless spats with many on here but I hold grudges against none of them ,even Winston, who hates my guts, because I thik theyre true fans, and more importantly good people who know how far to go...so off you go..and report back as you are doing

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:06 - Jan 27 with 1399 viewslifelong

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:01 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

PARLEZ

Wrong again..

Your chum is on his own..
Repeating allegation of someone being a benefit cheat, and being deified for it.
Abusing female posters and refusing to apologise.
Insulting people who saved the club whilst he was a kid

Having the sheer audacity and cheek to boast about doing the hard miles to support the team when many do it and don't even post on here.

Meeting up with a director to put forward the fans views as de factor rep. Well not in my feckn name thanks.
I want to be represented by someone who has respect for people not just people who agree with him.
There are good people on here who, over the years ,have had appalling vindictive venom thrown at them, is why people gave it back.

With me so far..

People like you parlez are killing our fan base for the future because some look at this site and others and steer well away.

NOW, if you really are in Queensland, you should be in bed refreshing yourself and thinking how to move your business forward .

Finally. Ive had countless spats with many on here but I hold grudges against none of them ,even Winston, who hates my guts, because I thik theyre true fans, and more importantly good people who know how far to go...so off you go..and report back as you are doing

I like you Perchie.
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:08 - Jan 27 with 1391 viewsperchrockjack

YES but don't cross me again as I ll find out where you live and have some large nasty hairy arse scousers calling for an early breakfast.

Im no longer of slight build now having reached 88 fookn kgs..

Its going to go Rog before we have a cuddle again

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:12 - Jan 27 with 1379 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Well, I have just been on that "other Site" reading some threads and what do you know, all the GM haters are over there having a great old time slating him and the board off just like they used to on here.
They are welcome to it.

One other thing that struck me about that site is that it does have a nice layout with a Forum for Under 21 Development called "Youth-Academy" and strangely enough there is now only 1, yes 1 regular poster over there posting about the Youngsters.
There are very seldom any responses to what he posts with 5 being about the maximum responses.
They appear to have absolutely no interest in what is supposed to be the future of our club (player wise).
There was another regular poster but he stopped in November.

Which is a real Shame because the current poster "Boundy Still Lurks" writes good posts about the teams and games.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 17:20]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024